Burnhills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burnhills

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy
Fish food delivered on schedule, on price, and quality looks ok. Fish will decide if otherwise!

Will use Burnhills again
Excellent service. Same day dispatch and next day delivery. Thank you!
Quick delivery and realistic pricing
Product great , price competitive although delivery quite expensive and therefore puts the price you pay into a different level. But on the plus side very quick.
Always good value for money and helpful, cheerful staff.
Easy to order & quick delivery
Happy with the product and the delivery time table😎👍
Good service,maybe a email with a estimated date that the product would have been in would have been nice
Most helpful when we rang to see how the click and collect worked and how long the order would take to complete which was the. Same day
Great service . No problems.
Fast reliable and really friendly helpful staff, Click and collect during covid has been great also . Only thing that lets them down is there James Wellbeloved dog food is more expensive than all other retailers why I’m not sure as your losing business by having the price so high.
Don't do reviews
The first order I placed was taken over the phone but one item was out of stock. I was told to ring back in a few days when stock had been received. The other two item were in stock, and I collected it the following morning as discussed. I waited a couple of days and rang back, I was told I had to place the order on line and wasn’t given the opportunity to place the order over the phone.
Good product and price, delivery costs are exorbitant
Spot on service I actually missed the delivery day but recieved an E Mail same day to 'rearrange delivery for next day and product duly arrived at said time
Many Thanks . Martin
Good quality food. My dog loves it.
I’m disappointed that had to pay £8 more comparing to 3months ago and had no choice of delivery options.
Quick and professional service.
Apart from receiving somebody else’s invoice with their personal details on it as well as my own everything was good :)
Nice staff always get good service
No complaints from the dogs ... they love the food. I was a little disappointed that I had to pay for postage as I never have before. Times are difficult right now with reduced funds coming into the house so to have an unexpected addition to the cost of dog food was unwelcome. May have to look for a different supplier if income continues to fall but cost keeps going up.
Quick delivery. No problems.
Burnhills is rated 4.91 based on 3,898 reviews