Burnhills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burnhills

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy
Burnhills 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Burnhills 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Sarah Gray
Burnhills 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Peter Gloyns
I was unhappy because you packed the box with used plastic bags which had been torn open. I am cautious about covid19 and it was a risk I preferred not to be exposed to. Also, practically, they weren’t ideal to dispose of or eco friendly
gave it 1 star cos i cant remember wat i bought
Haven’t received
48 hour delivery actually took 5 days.
You said it had been dispatched when they were showing it was ready for collection
I am sorry that your Royal Mail 48 delivery took longer than usual. The vast majority of parcels sent with Royal Mail 48 do arrive within two working days so it is most unfortunate that there was a delay on this occasion. Please be assured that, when your parcel was marked as dispatched, it had been collected from us and was with Royal Mail. On this occasion, the delay occurred between Royal Mail collecting the parcel from us and scanning it at the sorting office to trigger a tracking update. I hope that explains everything. Please accept my sincere apologies again for the delay with your Royal Mail delivery on this occasion.
I’ve emailed twice and not got a response.
Hi. I am sorry to hear that you’d had trouble getting in touch with us. I have searched our emails (including all junk/spam folders) and we have unfortunately not received any email from you.
Our email address is sales@burnhills.com and our telephone number is 01274872423. Please contact us via one of these methods and we’ll be happy to help.
Your sack of dog food was delivered. What else do you want me to say. This really is a waste of my time so next time I order a sack of dog food please don't ask me for a review.
AS for your further questions below:
1 No deliver time was arranged
2 I do not know the name of the delivery company
3 It would be difficult to damage a strong plastic sack of dog food
4 I have no recollection of how many days the delivery took - can't see the point of any of these questions. The rate for good dog food is 5 out of 5. This survey brings it down to 0 .
Brought a pony sized head collar for my PONY but it’s too small ?? She’s only 13.2 and has a relatively small head and pony sizes always fit her. But the main issue is I can’t even return the item despite the fact it’s still got the tags on and has only been tried on once
I wouldnt recommend anybody to purchase from burnhill. They sent my chicken feed to the wrong house, blamed me for it and refused to give me a refund. In the end it cost me 28 pound for one 25kg bag of chicken feed which the chickens are no interested in. Burnhill will take your money and run, never again would i buy from this company.
Thank you for you review. As discussed, it is most unfortunate that you placed your order for delivery to your previous address by mistake. I understand that these mistakes can happen and I do empathise with the situation. However, please be aware that we can only deliver to the address you provide. We do ask that customers check the delivery details carefully at the checkout and we also send an order confirmation email confirming the delivery address, along with tracking updates. With my sincere apologies, once a parcel has been successfully delivered to the requested delivery address, we are unfortunately unable to retrieve the parcel or offer a refund for the goods. As a gesture of good will, I understand that we have dispatch your subsequent order with no delivery charge so I am pleased that we were able to find a resolution.
I ordered a 20kg bag of chicken feed 3 weeks ago and still hasnt arrived. Not happy.
Haven’t received my order yet
I am a repeat customer of Burnhills and I am fully satisfied with both the quality of product and their excellent service.
Highly recommend them.
Very fast delivery.
I sent a query regarding my order yesterday through the website contact form, no response at all not even an acknowledgment regarding my query just a request for feedback...
Hi. I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had a response to your query. I'm not sure where the problem lies but we did not receive a contact form from you yesterday. When contacting us via the website form, there is an anti-spam "captcha" to be completed so it's possible that perhaps this was missed. Please contact us email at sales@burnhills.com or by telephone on 01274 872 423 and we'll be happy to help. I do apologise again for the problem with your contact form.
Very disappointed - an item I ordered was missing from my delivery so I contacted Burnhills, expecting it to be an easy fix. But no! I received an email saying that they had looked back on CCTV and that they had seen said item being "clearly" packed into a box. Keeping in mind that this item cost under five pounds, why would I lie about it being missing?

So not only have I been called a liar, I also haven't received an item I have paid for.
I did order on the 19th of November,and everything i ordered is now on sale for the whole week!Not only on the black Friday which would be fare enough,and i was told thats our policy ,can't do anything about it,i have to pay for the return myself!And the sizes are wrong a size 26 is big enough to fit a size 30.Not a returning customer!And will not Recommend either!
I ordered my clipper blades to be delivered next day they still haven't arrived after a week terrible service
Hi. Please accept my most sincere apologies once again that your parcel went missing on this occasion. Please be assured that it is extremely rare for a parcel to go missing. As discussed, I have dispatch a new parcel for you and have also refunded your delivery charge. If you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other matter, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kindest regards, Burnhills.
The item you sent was not fit for purpose I wanted boots to keep my feet dry the the second day I wore them they leaked and I immediately sent you a message to tell you I wanted a full refund as they in breach of trading standards as not fit for purpose and so far you have ignored me if I do not get an answer soon I will have no choice to contact trading standards
Hi. I am sorry that you have experience a problem with the boots. You sent us an email at 5:37 yesterday evening and we replied at 9.52 this morning. We have checked our sent emails and it seems that our reply to you failed. After investigating, is looks as though you may have misquoted your email address domain as @oulook.com . This appears to be the reason that you have not received our response. We believe that the domain should have been @outlook.com so we will resend our reply now. Please be assured that your message was not ignored and we look forward to resolving the issue.
Nothing to say since I still haven't received my item yet! Totally ridiculous!
Dear Mr Blackshaw. We were sorry to hear that you hadn't received your parcel. Please be assured that order was dispatched promptly and in good faith on 30th December with your chosen delivery option (Royal Mail 2nd Class). The tracking information shows that your parcel was delivered yesterday. It is unusual for Royal Mail 2nd Class to take this long to be delivered but there are occasionally delays, especially over the festive period. Please accept my appologies for the delay on this occasion.
Not received them yet
Please note that my order for a 4ltr drum of Solvitax still has,nt been delivered. Mrs Jack, 85King Edward St, Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire, AB43 9PL
Hi. I do apologise if you had expected your delivery by now. To clarify, you ordered on the evening of Friday 16th October on a 3-5 day service from dispatch. Your order was dispatched the next working day on the Monday 19th. A delivery estimate was displayed at the checkout when you placed the order which showed that delivery would take place between 22nd and 24th October. I have checked the tracking for your order and it does look to be on track for delivery within the estimate given. If you do require a quicker delivery for future orders, a two-working-day service to your location is also available at the checkout. I hope that helps. My apologies again for any confusion regarding the delivery estimate. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Burnhills is rated 4.91 based on 4,340 reviews