Burnhills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Burnhills

Tell us how Burnhills made you happy
I don't know what I bought from Burnhills or from which outlet I made the purchase! A subscription or link needs to be added to the feedback/review request.
Hi. I am sorry for any confusion. The purchase was 3 boxes of Winalot Shapes placed on our website on 28th March.
Received the order but it was the wrong design on it . I ordered the stag print but received the horse print. I just kept it as it is a present and didn't want the hassle of sending it back!
The item delivered was not the same design that was ordered or the same as the receipt but to save any hassle with posting back we will just keep the one that was delivered!
Good product badly packaged
Great item, sensibly priced, that was posted promptly but steep postal prices for a small, light item that would have fitted in a standard envelope.
I did email you regarding delivery of the product but yet to receive a response.........
Hi.

Thank you for your message. I am very sorry to hear that you have been awaiting a response from us. I have checked all of our email folders and I can confirm that we have not received any emails from you. I can only think that the email may have gone to the wrong address.

Our email address is sales@burnhills.com

Please contact us via this address and we'll be more than happy to assist with any query you may have.

Kindest regards,
Burnhills
Unfortunately had to return item at my expense, very costly, when I called was not given advice on which boot might fit better and to re order, a costly mistake I shan’t repeat
Great price and delivery although one of my purchases was damaged. Judging by the amount of packaging around the items it makes me think that it was was already damaged before dispatch which is disappointing.
Great admin!quick reply and they sort out any problems with no problems.
Burnhills 3 star review on 24th August 2018
The product and process are of high quality - my only criticism is of the current high delivery charge
A great selection of good quality products at good prices. Great customer care team. Safe and speedy delivery too. Would have given 5* but delivery costs going on weight are sky high.
Service is top class very efficient
Barrow wheel was broken when received. Shattered part was not in packaging so it must have been broken when sent. Fortunately was able to use part from old wheel. Please dont send broken items.
Hi. Thank you for your review.
I am very sorry to learn that the wheel arrived with damage. Please be assured that we would never knowingly dispatch a damaged product. It would certainly not be in our interest to do so. If, on the rare occasion, a customer reports that a product has arrived with damage, we will always act quickly to resolve the issue with as little inconvenience to our customer as possible, if given the opportunity. If you do require any parts or a replacement, please don't hesitate to contact us via telephone or email and we will be more than happy to assist.
I do sincerely apologise again for the issue you encountered.
Burnhills.
They have the item I need at good quality and have been happy but delivery charges are now too much and I will be obliged to shop myself. My shop is about 12 miles round trip, at Ampfeild, dosn't cost £13.00 to get there.
To be honest I have bought this product elsewhere before and it is just what I want at the price I like to pay.

It didn't matter too much this time of year, but I did find Burnhills delivery time unacceptable compared with other companies that I use regularly.
Delivery fast but since found out the product was a lot more expensive than other suppliers
Hi. Thank you for your review. All of our products on eBay are priced to include delivery. I hope that you will find our prices to be competitive considering this. If you would prefer to shop with delivery stated separately, our own website operates in this way. Although we offer goods as competitively as we can on each platform, you will find the prices on our own website to be the most competitive due to lower selling costs. I hope that explain everything. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us.
I was very pleased with how quick it came. No information on tub . I called to find out how much to feed my horse an was told I would receive an email but still waiting
item was good, its a shame they bombard me with emails
The product was promptly dispatched and arrived well packaged.
However I did not appreciate the need for you to sign me up to your newsletter without my consent. That is not what my email address is for.
I mentioned this to you and you did remove me from your mailing list but nevertheless I shouldn't have been put there in the first instance
The service was ok, however, the delivery rate is prohibitive as you charge £4.95 for every single item added to the basket regardless of the purchase price of the item and this makes purchasing more than one item at a time very costly and unwise. This puts online purchasers at great disadvantage. Also, there are no delivery options. I would like to see more reasonable delivery options, please. Thank you.
Hi. Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. To clarify, the delivery charge is based on weight rather than the number of items. Our next-day-courier delivery is currently subsidised at £4.95 per 30Kg parcel and this can include multiple items. Our other delivery options include Royal Mail 2nd Class for smaller orders, Pallet delivery for larger orders, charged per 1000Kg pallet, and free local delivery using our own Burnhills delivery van for customer within a 10 mile radius. We also offer free courier or Royal Mail delivery on orders over £45, up to 30Kg. Full details of all our delivery options can be found here >> http://www.burnhills.com/delivery-returns-i5 We do continually review our delivery services and rates to bring you the best value and the quickest services that we possibly can. We also regularly compare our delivery services to our competitors and I hope that you will find that we compare favourably. I hope that helps. Thanks again for your feedback and thank you for your order. We very much appreciate your custom. Burnhills.
Burnhills is rated 4.91 based on 3,898 reviews