Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
David Fletcher
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Daniela Gheorghe
A really user friendly website and extremely helpful staff on the phone. I would highly recommend Modern UPVC Windows as a supplier of top quality windows and doors.
Easy to use website and ordering.
excellent service,help line well explained
It was so refreshing to do business with a company like Modern UPVC Windows. The website is easy to navigate with helpful information and the window and door planner was particularly good and this was one of the main reasons that I ordered from here rather than any competitors websites. Best of all, there was regular updates on the progress of my order and the products were delivered on the promised date. I have also found the after sales service to be very quick and helpful and this in my view is the yard stick to measure any company.
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 19th July 2021
What a great experience ordering via the website. The options clearly explained and illustrated with cost impact updated step by step.
Order two windows two months ago and was due to be delivered around two weeks ago. Unfortunately I am still waiting and the my building work is on hold because of these two windows. I was told it is due to delay on certain parts. Should have let customer know at the beginning not few days before delivery. If I knew i wouldn't order through this company. Also they seems not like to response to their emails. A bit disappointed really .
Used these many times and always great service and brilliant value
Great company ordered all my window from here never had a problem. Very easy to navigate orotund the site and the prices are cheaper than anywhere I’ve found. Will carry on using and would highly recommend this company.
Hello! I very very rarely write comments But feel I want to give a big shout out to modern upvc. Just placed an order for my 3 rd purchase (1 being french doors and another set of windows) quality of the product, delivery driver so helpful. Will be changing all windows in the property, buying them when we can , keep up the great work
Ordering system online was very simple and gave clear pictures of what the end result would look like. Look forward to receiving our new window and doors.
Very easy to use website, great choices and Prices. Awesome
I am very impressed with how easy i found the ordering and payment.
This is not a review on the quality or delivery but online shop experience only. Intuitive online process, very easy to navigate and plenty of useful information via videos. Good options of payment. Hope I can add more positive comments when the window arrives.
Brilliant company fantastic windows and doors.
cracking service and product
Easy to understand instructions and user friendly website. Cannot comment on the quality yet as I have have only juts ordered the windows
Took a while until I found Modern UPVC Windows online. There are a lot of providers of similar services but the reason I used Modern UPVC Windows is because their website is so easy to use and it goes straight to the point. It gives you all the options you need for the windows and frames and saves you calling in to add extra bits. Very easy to order and free delivery for my order even if my house is in Wales. Couldn't find cheaper prices for supply only windows. It is as simple as buying something from amazon, you select the item, you pay and they deliver it to you. Would definitely recommend to others and use again if need be.
First time user, easy to navigate. Will be using for the rest of the windows in my home renovation
very easy website to use, with some very useful/good practical advise i.e. hinge position/frame extensions. spoke with Steve on query and he was very helpful 5 star given for the above
REALLY EASY PROCESS FOR ORDERING, VERY INFORMATIVE, EASY TO USE WEBSITE AND WOULD DEFINETLEY USE AGAIN IF THE PRODUCTS COME AS ADVERTISED.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.89 based on 7,927 reviews