Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Read Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy
Absolutely brilliant second order with you guys easy and very helpful on the phone too Cheers Steve
Very quick and easy. Wide choice off options to find the exact specification I needed. Plenty of guidance, if required.
Extremely helpful, I need reassurance about the door and side windows I designed and they talked me through every stage, good company to deal with.
great quick service excellent products
Pretty straight forward website, easy customer service, would buy again!
always good service and delivery
Website was super easy to use. Lots of options available and fully customizable. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again!
As a returning customer, i was pleased to find the same great service and help. I had a tricky build for them to make and they rose to the task with ease and a "can do" attitude. Special thanks to Tim who was a great help.
On the occasions I rang your company, both the lady and gentleman I spoke to were very polite, friendly and easy to speak to. As I am new to the whole 'buying online' process, they put my mind at rest and made my shopping experience nice and straightforward. Thanks.
Great quality, pricing and efficiency from a small independent company. Happy to support!
This is my third time using Modern UPVC - service so far has been great and the phone support was really useful too!
You guys probably have the most easy to use door & window design system on line.
great service.
We have used this Company online on several occasions and find the online experience first class which is then followed through with excellent direct contact. We have not had any issue with the windows and doors that we have received which are exactly as specified.
Website very easy to use and good way to see different styles and designs before you buy.
easy to choose your windows and doors, havnt received them yet so will comment later
Good easy ordering system. Good value too
Excellent service excellent product
very easy to use and understand and 10 out of 10 as a shopping online experience. will review products when I receive them.
This is the second time of using them and it was as good as the first.
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 5,409 reviews