Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

Read Modern UPVC Windows Reviews

info@modernupvcwindows.co.uk

Unit J Tungsten ParkMaple DriveHinckleyLeicestershire

Tell us how Modern UPVC Windows made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 19th March 2020
Tim Marks
Modern UPVC Windows 5 star review on 23rd November 2019
Genoveva Vlad
More Photos & Videos
Very user friendly web site and great products!
Have only just ordered, so item has not been delivered yet, but the ordering was very straight forward. Step by step options on how to pick the right door we’re very clear.
great service thanks
Love the online window creator, no salesmen badgering you, you can take your time and order what you really want. Really looking forward to receiving them.
Love this company, easy to use, make your windows how you want in couple minutes. Best prices!!!
Everything you want from a website, clear, easy to use, quick to adjust, instant pricing and no "request a quote/callback" nonsense.
Brilliant from start to finish. I've used before & I'll use again.
Havn't received my door yet, but I found using the website user friendly and you are presented with the final total without having to wait for quotes and annoying salespeople pestering you.
Very accessible and understandable site.
Enough information to order.
Quickly made an order.
Thank.
Really easy order process, excellent price.
great website. lets me know straight away what items cost, so I know what i can afford.
So easy to use the website. We just ordered 6 windows and a set of French doors all to our specifications. I had a query so emailed and had a response in under an hour with the world in lockdown I was very impressed. Can't wait to receive the order now.
Great and helpful easy to use site ,made choosing the right window easy
Great and helpful customer service, good animated guides during product selection. Easy checkout.
We're renovating, and adding a 2 storey extension and need 22 new windows. Modern UPVCs site has given us all the information we needed to decide on our style of windows, handles and locks and allowed us to cut out the middle man. Ordering has been straight forward. Great site.
Saw this company on a you tube video of a diy summerhouse and he was happy with what was delivered. the on-line designer is really easy to use and gives you the chance to check and re-check your order before you buy. yet to experience the delivery and see the product but I feel comfortable.
A very intuitive website that made ordering exactly what I wanted very easy indeed. Looking forward to receiving my window and door :)
It was very easy to design my door
Website very easy to use. Lots of product choice so quick to customise required product. Simple advice given with prompts through design process.
Quick, easy and an enjoyable experience.
The website is very easy to navigate, it provides all the regulation requirements you need to follow if self installing. Products surpass current standards and are of an excellent quality.
Easy to use and informative
Modern UPVC Windows is rated 4.88 based on 5,998 reviews