British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Fast delivery and great packaging.
We was kept up to date with our order at all times.
Excellent service thanks pleasant on the phone accommodating my requests for smaller order. Delivery within 3 days all goods received as ordered.
Great service, fast delivery and towels exactly as described. I would recommend you check sizes are what you want as I feel I would like bigger so am now also ordering bath sheets.
Would definitely recommend this company
Bought bath towels and they are fantastic quality for the price. Really pleased With purchase so ordered the hand towels
Bought spa Towels Brilliant wash before use really soft and the length Brilliant High quality items really satisfy
Excellent firm selling excellent goods at excellent prices. I have used this firm several times, now, and have been delighted with the delivery times and overall service every time.
Service and delivery was excellent, however the cushions I ordered were slightly disappointing. They were only slightly cheaper (~40p) than the higher quality high street option.
The size was also smaller than anticipated, and although they were 16inches when completely flat they did not fill the cushion cover as well as the 16 inch high street option. I would recommend ordering a size up.
I ordered, I paid, they delivered. Got what I expected and delivered when indicated.
lovely linens very happy will definitely be buying linens from you
very friendly and efficient service 😀
great products great service delivered within a couple of days.
robert from tropical tan ni.
The Sheets are absolutely fantastic. When they get dirty one side the other side stays relatively clean. We actually use them for our dogs, & they are the best thing we have bought
Lovely quality sheets.
Will definitely buy from you again.
very impressed, lovely quality items, I will definately be purchasing again.
Delivery very swift too.
Excellent speedy response
Prices are competitive and delivery was good,and I was very pleased with the quality
Excellent service and quality products at an affordable price.
Very quick service excellent quality towels received within days well done British wholesales
Second purchase from this company, once again excellent product, speedy service and excellent customer service, I feel confident purchasing from this company, that I will always receive the best service. Thank you AA***
Great quality bedding at very reasonable prices, and with efficient delivery times. Thank you
Speedy delivery. Beautiful quality bedding. Very competitive price. I would definitely recommend them and intend to revisit it in time
British Wholesales is rated 4.81 based on 624 reviews