British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
The product I had ordered, was out of stock. No notification was sent, only when I contacted, after not receiving my order was told out of stock until September !!!!!
Dear Jean,
So sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at admin@britishwholesales.co.uk. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Bob
Hi
I have had someone’s order delivered to my house and no sign of my order
My wife contacted you and you said you would phone back, we have heard nothing
Steve
Pillows are ok. Very thin and flat.
Very thin sheets. I can’t understand why they got 5 stars. They should be thermal flannelette cotton sheets, but they might as well be summer sheets they’re so thin and poor quality. I won’t be shopping here again.
Dear Customer,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience. The gsm of the sheets are clearly stated on the product listing, however, if you are not fully satisfied with the product, we can offer a full refund!

Regards, SA
Order 13941. I am very disappointed with the quality of these fitted sheets. For the price I expected better - they feel wholly polyester and not cotton/ polyester mix. I don't believe they will last long.
Hi Anne,

Thanks for your review. I can sure you that the items you bought are polycotton and are durable If you are not entirely happy with the order, please let us know and we will provide a solution asap.

Thanks,
SA
I have still not received my order, I have sent 2 emails and both times rather than responding to my email they have tried to call me. When I tried to return the call I have not spoke to anyone.
Hi Darlene,

Sincere apologies for the delay in sending out your order. Now that you have received your order, we hope you are happy with it!

If you have any other queries please get back to us:)

SA