British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
I've just paid £8 returning a £53 purchase...not happy at all!
The towels I ordered were nowhere near the quality I was expecting!
I won't be buying from this Company again!
Order not received.
Dear Andrew, Due to the busy end-of-year season, there is a slight delay in the shipping times. Your order will be sent this week. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks Bob
How can I write a review when I haven't received the purchased goods yet.
Dear Sandra,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Bob
Product not of quality expected, no returns policy on your website. postage costs not covered. Very disappointing service.
we have still not received our order and have not been told if and when it will be on its way ?
Virtually no interest in Post-Sales service.
No up-to-date information with regards to the expected delivery date when a parcel is delayed.
Providing a parcel tracking link which does not work

If I could give you zero stars, I would!
Dear Ian,

I can see your issue has now been solved and a credit offer was accepted by yourself.

Thanks Again!

Bob
Awful.
Product when arrived not as described. Low, quality. Returned
Dear Paula, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time.

Poor quality cushion pads. Charged three times the amount for the items that they have priced on another website they use. Discovered this when I was returning the items. Disappointing! Will not use again!
Dear AJ, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Please feel free reach out to admin@britishwholesales.co.uk with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
To little too late, had an order of over €1000 yesterday and asked for a discount code and was told ye dont do them
Business taken elsewhere
Dear Siobhan, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time.

I am unable to review as have not received my goods
Hello,

Thank you for your communication, I am ever so sorry to hear about your delay. By way of apology I have arranged to refund you your delivery charge and popped in some complimentary face cloths, Your delivery has been expedited on a next day service. I hope this resolves your query and your faith in our Company is reinstated. Please let me know if I can help you any further, I can be reached in direct dial 01204 896528.

Kindest Regards

Sam
I sent them back
Dear Customer,

We have since fully refunded your order. We have great confidence in our products and our reviews are a testament to this. However, sometimes things just don't work out.

We apologise for any issues you may have had.

Regards, SA