British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Excellent table cloths. Top quality.
Shame the order was sent all wrong.
Then I was made by the company on the phone to open every single package to check, and that meant re wrapping to return, which was a pain I could have done without.
The packaging was clear - and staff just were not paying attention.
Collected the next day for return and waiting for the correct order to be returned.

It would have been a 5 star had the order been correct.

Mistakes happen. In this case, a silly mistake.
Service and delivery was excellent, however the cushions I ordered were slightly disappointing. They were only slightly cheaper (~40p) than the higher quality high street option.
The size was also smaller than anticipated, and although they were 16inches when completely flat they did not fill the cushion cover as well as the 16 inch high street option. I would recommend ordering a size up.
Very happy with the towels but would not recommend the cushions. The corners are all empty.
I am happy with the service I received. My order arrived promptly. Initially I was pleased with the items I ordered but held off writing a review until I had washed said items. Despite washing the sheets at 30C instead of the suggested 40C on the label, they have shrunk quite considerably which is very disappointing.
Dear Robyn,

Im sorry to hear about the issue you've had with the said product. This normally doesn't happen when washed according to the instructions as our products are used in laundries across the country.

However, I can offer a refund of the item in question if you like?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Fluff everywhere far to small for 42 inch chest male. Cannot believe it will last long. In fact already looking for sus table replacements.
British Wholesales is rated 4.84 based on 541 reviews