British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Great value for money, great service, I have used this company for towels, sheets, quilt, quilt cover and i have not been disappointed,
I purchased a lot of bedding items for my holiday home but cannot comment on the quality until I remove all the the packaging. However I was assured that the quality of what I purchased was good and earlier reviews encouraging. Service and delivery were first class. I spoke to a staff member re my requirements and he could not have been more helpful. I have to replace more items due to covid 19 best practise and I will buy from B.W.
The quality of the bath sheets purchased are better than I anticipated. Delivery was also very prompt.
Arrived quickly and very helpful. thank you .
Excellent service
We are very pleased with the items we purchased from you. Thank you.
We have ordered bath towels, sheets and hand towels, excellent quality and very fast service.
Ordered the white bath sheets a few weeks ago. Couldn’t Be more pleased. They are so soft and fluffy. Wash beautifully. Will be ordering hand towels and flannels soon
I am absolutely thrilled with the service, delivery and packaging of the items I ordered. I will be ordering from here again and real soon too
Great service, efficient delivery and products exactly as ordered.
Great bedsheets, using them as part of my physio practice instead of towels/blankets. Easier to wash at 60 degrees and store. Very prompt delivery and excellent value for money.
The fabric was very soft and I like the pure white look, I will be buying more
Very pleased with the Heritage Hampton towels I purchased. The same quality as I got from Harrods but a fraction of the price!!
My experience of British Wholesales was excellent and I shall certainly deal with them again.
Very prompt delivery and excellent product
Easy to do delivered early than i thought really happy would use again.
Great Service - thank you
Great Job Guys
Ordering easy and delivery next day.
What more could you ask for.
Thanks
The quality of the bed linen is excellent and washes well. It was delivered early too. A marvellous service I can recommend. Many thanks
Ordered pack 8 24 x 24 “ cushion inners , good quality , lovely bounce back , great prices , all round good service 😁
British Wholesales is rated 4.83 based on 537 reviews