British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Was happy with my tea towels.
I ordered and received a selection of Hand, bath and sheet towels for work. I have since washed them, air dried and to fluff up and decrease, a short tumble dry (light grey bath towels produced a lot of fluff in my dryer). Overall, I am very please with the quality and would recommend them. The quality is of a good standard and I will be ordering more. Thank you.
Great service
Lovely quality sheets.
Will definitely buy from you again.
Very pleased with the bath sheets that I purchased. The quality is good and they are very absorbent. Delivery times met my expectations.
I bought the 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Bed Linen - Full Range pillow cases they are so lovely and soft. They didn’t shrink after I washed them

Very impressed by the quality of products. 😊
Sheets arrived in the midst of the Coronavirus crisis so well done to ther deliveryman.
First time of using this company, I called to ask some questions and the guy was very helpful and honest. The delivery was on time and quick. I haven’t unpacked everything but what I have seen the bedding and towels are of good quality, very pleased so far.
All good so far just waiting for the delivery
Good products
Good quality sheets. Very prompt delivery
Good quality item, and quick delivery
Excellent fabric for the towels, although it is a pity about the rather large labels.
Easy to use site and good selection available. Brushed cotton sheets seem to be of good quality. It only time will tell. Would purchase from site again.
They have been very helpful thus far, the bath sheets purchased were very good
Very helpfull with my enquiry. Delivered my order quickly. Good quality duvet set will order again .and operate has sence of humour.
Easy website to navigate and lots of products available. Good service with prompt delivery
Great service, friendly staff, good prices and products - will be using BW again!
Service is excellent and web site is quite easy to use for ordering. Telephone query regarding specifications of product answered quickly and in detail.
Great product and delivery