British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
I ordered two single fitted cotton sheets, at first there was a mix up with me getting someone else’s order,however that was easily sorted. The single sheets when they came looked good quality however they are a very neat single. It was a job to get them to fit over the corners of the mattress. I have kept them but I am wondering if the seams on the corner will hold up as they are under strain because they are so tight fitting.
Quick delivery. duvet set happy with. Face shields are not ultra clear but maybe that's because they are what they are. Reliable service.
Very nice product thick and fluffy arrived in good condition very pleased with this towel
Quick supply, good price, good quality. Would definitely use again. Packaging could have been a little more secure and logical - finally found the hand towels at the bottom of a big box under other items. As others had taken the delivery it took a few days to confirm that everything was there.
Easy to order. Delivery updates sent regularly by email. The only thing that stops them being a 5 star is they are not using plastic free packaging. Fingers crossed for that to change soon.
The staff at British Wholesalers were very helpful and were prompt in answering my questions. They were patient with any changes I needed to make with my order and advised when I had questions.
Nice product, good quick delivery, well packed and at a reasonable price. Would recommend.
Towels arrived on time and are of a good quality, very pleased with them
Was happy with my tea towels.
I ordered and received a selection of Hand, bath and sheet towels for work. I have since washed them, air dried and to fluff up and decrease, a short tumble dry (light grey bath towels produced a lot of fluff in my dryer). Overall, I am very please with the quality and would recommend them. The quality is of a good standard and I will be ordering more. Thank you.
Great service
Lovely quality sheets. Will definitely buy from you again.
Very pleased with the bath sheets that I purchased. The quality is good and they are very absorbent. Delivery times met my expectations.
I bought the 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Bed Linen - Full Range pillow cases they are so lovely and soft. They didn’t shrink after I washed them Very impressed by the quality of products. 😊
Sheets arrived in the midst of the Coronavirus crisis so well done to ther deliveryman.
First time of using this company, I called to ask some questions and the guy was very helpful and honest. The delivery was on time and quick. I haven’t unpacked everything but what I have seen the bedding and towels are of good quality, very pleased so far.
All good so far just waiting for the delivery
Good products
Good quality sheets. Very prompt delivery
Good quality item, and quick delivery
British Wholesales is rated 4.79 based on 660 reviews