British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales

How would you rate British Wholesales ?

"The company where very perlite when they called about my order which had a colour matching problem before they ship the item. Their service was excellent. Will definitely re-order in the future."
"Very good service"
"Delivery was really quick and the products are well worth the money. They wash up really well too. Ideal for b+b or small hotel. Will be buying other products ."
"very good quality"
"got what I asked for I made a mistake on order phoned up sorted right away perfect."
"Quality towels at a very good price. Delivered promptly. Will be ordering again soon."
"Very quick delivery, good price and, at first glance, product quality looks OK."
"Good quality reasonably priced tablecloth. Excellent delivery."
"I ordered a round tablecloth and it arrived before time stated.The quality and the design in the fabric is lovely.Just what i was looking for."
"Extremely happy with all of the bedding, Very fast postage, Thank you :-)"
"The order processing was swift and delivery was on schedule."
"Quality product. Super fast service."
"prompt service ,goods as described , would order again"
"Just received my order of towels and bedding. All looks good quality and colours are good and true to website. I had some questions and telephoned on two occasions and received friendly helpful information. All in all, a winner. I would recommend and will order from here again."
"These pillowcases are great for the price, They wash very well, very pleased with them."
"We ordered napkins and they're not easy to come by but at British Wholesales we bought the right colour the right size the right amount and was amazed by the quality for such a small price. I have always had to make my own, but never again."
"Beautiful quality for a fair price."
"Quick delivery, good product"
"Very good delivery, feel good quality and very generous sizing. Excellent service"
"Good website, quick delivery, good products"
British Wholesales is rated 4.94 based on 160 reviews