British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
"Very good service the best I have had"
"Excellent products. The white towels that I bought look good and wash well."
"Great quality quick delivery"
"Great service Ayub is a credit to the company"
"Brilliant fast service. Quick response to queries and excellent quality products. Thank you!"
"My order of a new double duvet came within days of ordering. It looks superb for the price although I haven't tried it yet as it is to go to the guest bedroom when I finish decorating shortly."
"Prompt delivery, easy transaction."
"Excellent service arrived very quickly, and good quality."
"Excellent quality bed linens and towels. The customer service was excellent, kept me up to date when one of the product was out of stock. Definitely would use the company again"
"I'm absolutely thrilled with the quality of the napkins I ordered. They also arrived very quickly. Thank you."
"Excellent service. I am pleased with the duvet covers I ordered."
"Beautiful quality deep fitted sheets. they don't just say their deep fitted sheets, these actually are and actually fit. Chuffed !!. Also, the customer service I have received was impeccable, so polite. Many thanks."
"These are lovely thick, fluffy towels and very absorbent. Pleased with the towel quality."
"Excellent service, order delivered within 3 days"
"Perfect transaction..Quick postage.Easy site to follow in purchasing and paying."
"Love this firm. Have ordered a couple of times before and they are always delivered very fast. The bedding is in a holiday bungalow and it launders very well and always looks fresh and expensive even though it didn't cost the earth. Will use again when I need more."
"Great quality tablecloth, looks very smart. I haven't washed it yet so can't comment on laundry results. Very quick delivery"
"Very quick delivery"
"Good company to deal with very responsive to make a change to the order. Delivery on time. Would recommend them to everyone who is looking for bedding"
"Very good quality, good delivery service. Thank you"
British Wholesales is rated 4.94 based on 332 reviews