British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
At last a sheet that fits. Lovely fabric and very good quality.
Superb easy ordering, and fast delivery Top quality bedding
Reliable and efficient service with a classic range of good quality linen at competitive prices. We can replace with matching items so our holiday accommodation always has a luxury feel with coordinated linen and towels. Would recommend.
1st class service
Ordered a kimono style towelling bathrobe ordering delivery and item all good so far.
Still not received items and when I chased the order they informed me they were now out of stock. I am waiting for a replacement items and refund to arrive.
great quality product and excellent delivery
Great service, great prices, great quality products! Would definitely recommend!
Lovely quality will definitely be back to purchase more
Excellent service, value and products I bought a pack of 3 bath sheets very impressed now but time will tell
I never received my items!
Beautifully soft towels, the colour is just as shown and already washed twice and they are perfect. Delivery was fast, will definitely use this company again
Quick delivery. duvet set happy with. Face shields are not ultra clear but maybe that's because they are what they are. Reliable service.
Arrived with a green pen mark on the pillow case
Dear Customer, Apologies for the issue you had with your free sample pillowcase. I can assure you that this will be resolved with the quality care team. Regards, MB
When the order arrives perhaps I can upgrade the review.
Looking for decent sized white towels came across British Wholesale, just the right size, great price and delivery in a timely manner. The towels were given a first wash prior to use, fluffed up nice and thick, would definitely recommend.
First time using this company and will use again as product is good quality backed up by good service
Good price, as described. Washed well. Hope will last well do
I am so happy to have discovered British Wholesales & my Customer & Clients are so happy I've discovered them too.. superb quality & fast shipping! I couldn't be happier. Thank you.
Lovely linen, will be ordering more!
British Wholesales is rated 4.79 based on 640 reviews