British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales

How would you rate British Wholesales ?

"I use the 700 gsm as my daily dryer, and it has been perfect so far!"
"The material and colour were good"
"The product was of a very good quality and very good value for money, £52 for 120 face cloths. Delivery was quick too."
"The website was easy to use, great prices & items received within a few days. I can confirm they are top quality the kind you would find in a 5-star hotel. Would recommend you to all."
"Fantastic customer service and great products at rock bottom prices. Wish other companies were as good as this."
"I opted for free delivery and was surprised to find my iten on my doorstep via DPD the next day. Great service I would certainly use this company again."
"Needed a flame retardant duvet, easily found British wholesales, placed order was extremely overwhelmed with how quick my order came, the duvet is good quality & has all the labels confirming to British standards"
"Very pleased with the purchase and fast delivery"
"Fantastic product, good value for money, easy transaction and quick delivery, what more do you need, 5 *****"
"Quick and efficient service. Good quality pillowcases. Would use British wholesales in the future."
"brilliant service, delivered in 2days. product much better than m@s similar. thankyou."
"Ordered afternoon Monday arrived Tuesday brilliant service. Items good value for money and exactly the size stated unlike other suppliers I have previously used."
"Excellent and prompt service. Good value and good product"
"The delivery was excellent, practically by return of post."
"Very pleased with the good service. I had my order within 48 hrs. Would certainly recommend the company"
"Excellent quality and service"
"Please with the quick delivery of the tablecloths we ordered. Quality good"
"This is just too fantastic products.with good customers services"
"Good quality great price and amazing delivery time! I'm definitely going to use again. Bookmarked!"
"Very quick service, well wrapped, and great quality. Will be buying more."
British Wholesales is rated 4.95 based on 247 reviews