British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
I ordered and received a selection of Hand, bath and sheet towels for work. I have since washed them, air dried and to fluff up and decrease, a short tumble dry (light grey bath towels produced a lot of fluff in my dryer). Overall, I am very please with the quality and would recommend them. The quality is of a good standard and I will be ordering more. Thank you.
The fabric was very soft and I like the pure white look, I will be buying more
Very pleased with the Heritage Hampton towels I purchased. The same quality as I got from Harrods but a fraction of the price!!
Excellent table cloths. Top quality.
Shame the order was sent all wrong.
Then I was made by the company on the phone to open every single package to check, and that meant re wrapping to return, which was a pain I could have done without.
The packaging was clear - and staff just were not paying attention.
Collected the next day for return and waiting for the correct order to be returned.

It would have been a 5 star had the order been correct.

Mistakes happen. In this case, a silly mistake.
My experience of British Wholesales was excellent and I shall certainly deal with them again.
Very prompt delivery and excellent product
Easy to do delivered early than i thought really happy would use again.
Great Service - thank you
Great Job Guys
Ordering easy and delivery next day.
What more could you ask for.
Thanks
The quality of the bed linen is excellent and washes well. It was delivered early too. A marvellous service I can recommend. Many thanks
Ordered pack 8 24 x 24 “ cushion inners , good quality , lovely bounce back , great prices , all round good service 😁
To little too late, had an order of over €1000 yesterday and asked for a discount code and was told ye dont do them
Business taken elsewhere
As a domestic customer I just wanted to buy British as much as I can post Covid. I bought towels, duvet cover and am so pleased will definitely recommend to others. Excellent customer service and delivery.
Easy to use website, great value products, really quick delivery. Over all fantastic and would recommend.
Lovely organic bath sheets at a very reasonable price. Well worth the money I spent, very, very pleased with my new towels.
Delivery was excellent, arrived just 3 days after I placed my order.
Well done British Wholesales
Great company. Great products. Will use again
Great service
Fast delivery and great packaging.
We was kept up to date with our order at all times.
Excellent service thanks pleasant on the phone accommodating my requests for smaller order. Delivery within 3 days all goods received as ordered.
Great service, fast delivery and towels exactly as described. I would recommend you check sizes are what you want as I feel I would like bigger so am now also ordering bath sheets.
Would definitely recommend this company
British Wholesales is rated 4.86 based on 521 reviews