British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales

How would you rate British Wholesales ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Bought towels, and gave them their first wash upon receipt. Really good quality, came up nice and fluffy. Purchased on Wednesday, and delivered on Friday. Parcel received in good condition."
"All looks good quality and colours are good and true to website. I had some questions and telephoned on two occasions and received friendly, helpful information."
"The sheets arrived exceeedingly quickly. I will certainly be ordering from here again. Very impressed"
"Good website, quick delivery, good products""
"Good quality products at very reasonable prices and quick, delivery service were fast free of cost. I'll definitely recommend British Wholesale to my family and friends. Thank you."
"Ordering was easy and delivery service was fast, happy with the product quality, best online shop for a B&B business."
"Excellent value for money and good quality, very good customer service. pleased with their service."
"A good duvet at a good price. Quick delivery time."
Brenda Black
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and the quality was good All that I expected. (Order Id:10953)"
Penny Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value for money, efficient ordering and rapid delivery. (Order Id: 10954)"
"Great value and service, will use you again, thank you!"
Laura Cruickshank
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality superb service value for money"
"Helpful friendly staff. Purchased a microfibre duvet after visiting several retail outlets with no success. Excellent quality and service. Will definitely be my first choice when looking for further bedding."
Lauretta Wright
Verified Buyer
"Ordered extra deep sheets and they actually fit our new mattress, and they are great. I placed the order and it said it would arrive within 5-10 working days and they arrived 2 days latter. Very very pleased and well done for the quick delivery. Big THANK YOU"
Emma Kullander
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Royal Egyptian towels. Delivered on time. The towels are luxurious and soft and very absorbent. Very pleased so far."
Nick Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"The items were received quickly and on time. The quality is very good at a good prices. Will use you again."
Iveta Cicha
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a round tablecloth and it arrived before time stated.The quality and the design of the fabric is lovely.Just what I was looking for. Sure to buy again."
Lindsay Muff
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Royal Egyptian towels. Delivered on time. The towels are luxurious and soft and very absorbent. Very good service and the quality was good All that I expected."
Miss Sylvia
Verified Buyer
"The colour choice was great, so I was able to get exactly what I wanted. Deep sided which I needed as I’ve just added a topper over the mattress, and feels good quality, better than expected for the price. I will certainly be ordering from here again. Very impressed"
"Felt great on the skin! Especially for someone who has sensitive skin, the material didn’t irritate or itch my skin, it felt soft and soothing"
British Wholesales is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews