British Wholesales Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
"Good service, good quality"
"Ayub has been extremely helpful in terms of recommending the best option and arranging samples to be sent out swiftly for checking."
"Good product and excellent quick service"
"bought some towels, hand towels and flat sheets. Excellent value, price and service."
"Delivered promptly and good quality"
"Always good quality items delivered in a quick and efficient manner. I bought my first sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers off this company almost 4 years ago when I started doing Self catering - they have been used, washed and ironed constantly ever since and still look as good as new!"
"Very helpfull with my enquiry. Delivered my order quickly. Good quality duvet set will order again .and operate has sence of humour."
"Good customer service"
"Easy website to navigate and lots of products available. Good service with prompt delivery"
"Returning customer pleased with quality of product and service received"
"I placed an order online on a Sunday afternoon and they arrived the following Thursday to my home in France - I'm really impressed with the service and product."
"Bought 400 count sheets lovely quality. Good service. Recieved promptly. Thank you"
"Very pleased with purchase. Great price, quality & service."
"Very helpful, very good product, very fast delivery 10/10"
"Very quick and helpful. A stress free process..."
"Very pleased with fast customer service and everything arrived in time, well packed and in one piece."
"Prompt delivery. Beautiful quality sheets that should last for years"
"thought twice about buying as the prices were too good to be true but took a chnce...Turned out to be a great buy. was speedily sent and well wrapped and very good value for money!! RM"
"Highly recommended! Great customer service and lovely quality linen at a good price. I am really pleased with my purchase."
"Spoke to Muhammad on 2 occasion and both times he was very helpful and guided me through the quality of products of which I was purchasing. My order was delivered the next day as promised. Thank you Muhammedfor a job well done"
British Wholesales is rated 4.92 based on 367 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access