British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales

How would you rate British Wholesales ?

"Good prompt service excellent quality"
"Excellent service,order arrived 3days earlier then expected."
"Great product and delivery"
"I am delighted with the quality of the items and the speed and efficiency of the delivery. The person I dealt with was very helpful and I would recommend the company to anyone"
"Very good quality, good delivery time. Only improvement I would suggest is enrolling on the Click & Collect option. I work shifts and that's definitely better for me. Excellent otherwise."
"Great quality bought a few items from here never had a problem"
"Easy to use web site. I needed a very large table cloth so was pleased to see that British Wholesales stocked them. Ordered and delivered within a few days. The cloth is of excellent quality (even though it was very cheap) - so I am going to order a white one for special occasions. Thank you"
"I ordered 70 napkins for my daughter's upcoming wedding. The ones I wanted weren't available after I received a phone call. I was offered an alternative which is perfect as I was embroidering them. Thank you for your prompt service at this extremely stressful time."
"Ordered a circular tablecloth, received it extremely quickly and the quality is first class. Very impressed."
"Excellent product delivered speedily. Indeed, since what I ordered was out of stock, the company replaced it with a more expensive product at no extra charge"
"I bought a tablecloth, funny size to fit my extended patio table. The cloth was excellent quality and looks lovely."
"The white tablecloth is a good size for my large breakfast table, which is in a B & B. It is easy to launder and therefore the turn-around time for re-use is fast."
"Efficient, friendly easy ordering by phone. Unbelievably rapid delivery. The towels (700g) seem very good quality....thick, soft, well made, colour as advertised. Bought as a present for grandson's new home so cannot comment on use. Very pleased with purchase, will be using this company again....would definitely recommend to friends."
"Good range of bedding, had just what I was looking for. Delivered promptly in time for my new mattress."
"Seems good quality. Arrived quickly easy to purchase"
"Excellent easy service , goods delivered following day"
"Super fast deliver good quality items."
"Great products at great prices. Thank you"
"Delivery very prompt, bedding of reasonably good quality although only just checked the sheets not yet used them, price was excellent."
"lots of choice, good price and fast delivery"
British Wholesales is rated 4.94 based on 304 reviews