British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales

Tell us how British Wholesales made you happy

"Good company to deal with very responsive to make a change to the order. Delivery on time. Would recommend them to everyone who is looking for bedding"
"Very good quality, good delivery service. Thank you"
"Excellent phone call and good products. Mommand thanks for everything."
"One of the best companies I have ever dealt with, very good service"
"Service is excellent and web site is quite easy to use for ordering. Telephone query regarding specifications of product answered quickly and in detail."
"Excellent value for money when bulk-buying, so ideal for commercial premises like ourselves. Good quality, pillows and duvets are nice and fluffy. Would definitely order again."
"Great service delivery spot on very pleased with my purchase."
"Tablecloths arrived two days after ordering. Colours are lovely and the quality is excellent."
"Excellent quality. Exactly as described. Delivered as promised"
"Brilliant service and very good quality goods. Quick delivery too."
"Good prompt service excellent quality"
"Excellent service,order arrived 3days earlier then expected."
"Great product and delivery"
"I am delighted with the quality of the items and the speed and efficiency of the delivery. The person I dealt with was very helpful and I would recommend the company to anyone"
"Very good quality, good delivery time. Only improvement I would suggest is enrolling on the Click & Collect option. I work shifts and that's definitely better for me. Excellent otherwise."
"Great quality bought a few items from here never had a problem"
"Easy to use web site. I needed a very large table cloth so was pleased to see that British Wholesales stocked them. Ordered and delivered within a few days. The cloth is of excellent quality (even though it was very cheap) - so I am going to order a white one for special occasions. Thank you"
"I ordered 70 napkins for my daughter's upcoming wedding. The ones I wanted weren't available after I received a phone call. I was offered an alternative which is perfect as I was embroidering them. Thank you for your prompt service at this extremely stressful time."
"Ordered a circular tablecloth, received it extremely quickly and the quality is first class. Very impressed."
"Excellent product delivered speedily. Indeed, since what I ordered was out of stock, the company replaced it with a more expensive product at no extra charge"
British Wholesales is rated 4.94 based on 314 reviews