British Wholesales Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Wholesales

How would you rate British Wholesales ?

"British Wholesale is very helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them in solving any queries that you have. Quality and price of goods are very good also. Therefore would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone."
"Bought a charcoal bamboo men's robe, arrived within 48 hours, good quality, fantastic value for money, less than half the price of the high street retailers, will be purchasing further items very soon!"
"I was looking for some good quality duvet covers, and found it in British wholesale brought 4 different design duvet cover sets and really pleased with all these purchase."
"Excellent products (towels). They were delivered the following day. Really pleased with the quality. I run a charity and these are for the holiday home that we've just bought and so pleased with price and quality. Thank you"
"Tablecloths are of outstanding quality and delivery service was quick. Very pleased with British wholesale."
"With a price that can't be beaten, and nice firm pillow, happy with the purchase :)"
"The 700 gsm bamboo towels are excellent indeed, they are beautiful. Im happy with this new product of British wholesale."
"Products are excellent quality for the price and arrived the next day. I will be using Beddings Direct again in the near future."
"Fantastic quality bedding items, everything is here in a reasonable price. old school customer service. Thank you."
"Order Towels for my Bed&breakfast business, I'm glad found this online store, good quality towels at a cheap price."
"After searching the web for hours found your website and it was so easy to order. Fantastic service my order came next day. The tablecloths and napkins were very good quality for the price. Would recommend to anyone thank you."
"Service was great. Quality, colour and fitting exactly what I had hoped for so far, thank you"
"Great quality Bamboo towels, feels lovely and available in different colours and size."
"I ordered tablecloth and napkins, it arrived before time stated.The quality and the design in the fabric is lovely.Just what i was looking for."
"Good quality bath sheet, soft and fluffy, even color is great after wash. Definitely, recommend this company."
"Very good quality and fast delivery - very satisfied customer - will use British Wholesale in the future."
"I have been looking for some good quality tablecloth linen for a while and thought I would try some from British wholesale, well what a surprise these were nice thick good quality cloths. I have not washed them yet but they look as though they will wash well. Really pleased with them. I would definitely order again."
"Parcel with my bedding arrived the very next day, what a service, the sheets fitted perfectly and the quality is excellent very soft and very comfortable so I will be ordering more real soon."
"Extremely helpful over the phone as well as on line. The items that I ordered were of good quality. Will definitely use this company again."
British Wholesales is rated 4.95 based on 85 reviews