British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Really great customer service. I had a payment query and it was resolved well and the stock arrived in 2 chunks and they kept me updated with what to expect when. Products are good quality for a fair price.
I don't know how I found British Wholesales but I'm so glad I did!! Having searched for a fitted valance sheet for our single beds with a mattress depth of 33cm and divan base of 38cm, I thought I was never going to find one that was long enough. A quick email to British Wholesales, who replied by return, filling me with more confidence that all will work out!! Fitted valances arrived - and they fit!! - and are of excellent quality and workmanship; no lose threads or wonky seams. I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending British Wholesales or their deep valances.
Got delivery within 4 days of ordering. Well pleased with product
Good product. Very quick service. A1
Bought the most fabulous bed linen. It is exquisite and the most incredible value. Service was prompt and well packaged too so I am just preparing my next order!
Very efficient service
A brilliant company. Easy to navigate website, quality products, good prices. I had a small problem with my order which was sorted out efficiently and immediately. Highly recommend!
Great value for money, great service, I have used this company for towels, sheets, quilt, quilt cover and i have not been disappointed,
I purchased a lot of bedding items for my holiday home but cannot comment on the quality until I remove all the the packaging. However I was assured that the quality of what I purchased was good and earlier reviews encouraging. Service and delivery were first class. I spoke to a staff member re my requirements and he could not have been more helpful. I have to replace more items due to covid 19 best practise and I will buy from B.W.
Virtually no interest in Post-Sales service.
No up-to-date information with regards to the expected delivery date when a parcel is delayed.
Providing a parcel tracking link which does not work

If I could give you zero stars, I would!
Dear Ian,

I can see your issue has now been solved and a credit offer was accepted by yourself.

Thanks Again!

Bob
The quality of the bath sheets purchased are better than I anticipated. Delivery was also very prompt.
Arrived quickly and very helpful. thank you .
Awful.
Product when arrived not as described. Low, quality. Returned
Dear Paula, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time.

Was happy with my tea towels.
Excellent service
The product I had ordered, was out of stock. No notification was sent, only when I contacted, after not receiving my order was told out of stock until September !!!!!
Dear Jean,
So sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at admin@britishwholesales.co.uk. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Bob
We are very pleased with the items we purchased from you. Thank you.
We have ordered bath towels, sheets and hand towels, excellent quality and very fast service.
Ordered the white bath sheets a few weeks ago. Couldn’t Be more pleased. They are so soft and fluffy. Wash beautifully. Will be ordering hand towels and flannels soon
Poor quality cushion pads. Charged three times the amount for the items that they have priced on another website they use. Discovered this when I was returning the items. Disappointing! Will not use again!
Dear AJ, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Please feel free reach out to admin@britishwholesales.co.uk with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
British Wholesales is rated 4.81 based on 624 reviews