Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"Very happy with the quality and craftsmanship of these beautiful earrings. Time to Texas from ordering was 10 days."
"Bought one of your pieces as a present for my daughter. It is very beautiful and simple. She loves it. thank you"
"My Ogham stone pendant is just perfect. The quality of the item, presentation, communication and speed of delivery are a shining example of excellent indigenous Irish craftsmanship and Business acumen. I highly recommend doing business with Btian de Staic."
"I visited your Dingle store in 2008 and never forgot how beautiful your jewelry is! Dingle is a special place! I wanted to buy myself a cross and there was only one place to go. It just arrived and is beautiful- thank you!"
"Beautiful and unique gifts. Presentation really top notch. Craftsmanship amazing."
"Brian’s work is beautiful. And he’s super responsive. I made my order and had it in my hands in only a matter of days. The finished product (an ogham ring) is wonderful. Clear, crisp engraving on a beautiful silver ring. I love it."
"Great jewelry and great service."
"i found Brain de Stacic jewelry on his website and thought how beautiful it was.I was so intrigued by the story behind the Ogham alphabet.I had inquired about the jewelry and Megan returned my text by the next day.I was so impressed.I ordered a necklace and bracket .I received them with in two weeks.They were absolutely gorgeous! I plan on purchasing more pieces.The prices are very reasonable.Brians work speaks for it self !I would recommend anyone who was interested in a unique piece of jewelry to check his website out.I am extremely pleased with my pieces."
"Love your jewelry. Just purchased my 4th item and it is outstanding. Hope to get to your shop again . Thank you"
"I recently purchased a silver gents ogham ring as a present for my son. I ordered it on line the process was very straight forward I purchased the same ring 12 years ago for his 18th birthday and he lost it last year. I'm delighted with my purchase it is of excellent quality. I look forward to giving it to my son when we visit him in China. I would highly recommend Brian de Staic both for quality and originality of design."
"As always, Brian de Staic never disappoints! Celtic Cross 1 is a gorgeous piece!"
"Thrilled to receive my new Brian de Staci ring I ordered online. It joins other pieces we bought when in Dingle Just lovely. Easy order process. Highly recommend if you can’t hop over to Ireland"
"I recently purchased a pendant from Brian Dr Staic. It was a beautifully crafted piece that was exactly what I wanted. From purchase to the time I received the piece was 7 seven days. It was personalized AND I live in the US! I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this company for superlative craftsmanship and service and happily look forward to doing business with them again! Kimberly Hilson"
"Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Fast turnaround! Will definitely shop here again!"
"Very professional and easy to use their online site. They called me to make certain that I ordered what I did. Super service!"
"I ordered 2 rings on Saturday and recieved both on the Tuesday. Very fast turn around as I was expecting to wait longer. I love my new pieces of jewelry well worth a visit to get that something special and different. Highly recommend! Cath 😊"
"Excellent product Excellent service"
"I visted your shop last summer and loved your jewelry many of the ladies I was with purchased your Gaelic necklaces I thought they were very unique and ordered one for my daughter for her Birthday this month she absolutely loved it and has had many compliments on it. Thank you so much the necklace was shipped and arrived with in 10 days if ordering it."
"Canadian citizen who located a gorgeous piece of jewelry on the website. Ordering was quick and easy. Came via mail in about one week. Jewelry was in a beautiful box. Piece is high quality and looks great. Would order from this company again."
"We visited Ireland in March of 2018 and can’t wait to go back! We stopped at the jewelry store and just loved the place. My sisters and I purchased necklaces. Decided to order for my grand daughter’s 16th Birthday! Beautiful necklace. Will definitely order from Brian de Staic again. Plus staff more than helpful."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 709 reviews