Brian de Staic Reviews

Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
More Photos & Videos
The necklace is beautiful and arrived much earlier than expected which was great!
Loved the earrings they liked exactly as picture on website. Particularly loved hiwveady it was to order on line. I am not great with on line shopping and get fed up halfway but this was quick and easy I will definately order again nearer Christmas thank u
Last summer our extended family went on a tour of Ireland and visited Dingle. We were delighted with your beautiful town and happened upon your jewelry store. The pieces you had of the Celtic alphabet were intriguing and "must haves". Having left with wonderful memories, I have proceeded to purchase items from your shop for birthday, Christmas, and general presents. The quality of the jewelry - just purchased earrings for my granddaughter - is extraordinary and the fact it is from a place we so fondly remember is a plus. However the attention to my purchases regarding mailing and the assurance that I will be getting exactly what I ordered is very reassuring. Thank you for your kind service and especially the beauty of your jewelry.
I wanted to give my husband a unique ring that would have special meaning just for us and I found it here!! Gorgeous quality and craftsmanship, I’m elated!
Having purchased jewellery a few times from Brian de Staic my last purchase was just excellent. I wanted some clarity over delivery timeframes and I had a very quick response with additional dialogue that really contributed to a positive customer experience. Thanks again to the team there - the recipient loved their gift!
Go raibh maith agat!! Perfect present for our daughter's 21st. Delivered promptly and securely by FedEx in less than a week to England. Would recommend, five stars
I have bought lots of jewellery items for my my wife from Brian de Staic. The quality is sensational, I had the pleasure of visiting the main store in Dingle, the people were wonderful and the jewellery was wonderful. The latest purchase for her 50th birthday and I know she will adore it. If you can visit, my advice is go, if not the website is great. High quality jewellery!
I’m really happy with my necklace.
Absolutely beautiful ogham pendant from Brian de Static arrived promptly in a gorgeous presentation box. It's a really timeless piece.
Very good from purchase to delivery. Very helpful on phone when I requested an update on the status of the order
My Ogham necklace is stunning!
Beautiful jewellery and great service
Bought the pendant for my partner for our seventh anniversary which which she loved! Its really a lovely piece and excellent quality. Catherine
Delighted with the necklace I purchased as a gift. Beautiful jewellery. Great communication & super fast delivery.
Excellent quality, fast delivery.no complaints
Necklace was beautiful and of excellent quality. I would definitely recommend.
Fine jewelry. Beautiful craftsmanship. I fell in love with Brain De Staic during my visit to Kerry 6 yrs ago. This is my go to jeweler. Delivery to Texas is usually in less than 7 days.
Sehr schönes Schmuckstück, es kam absolut pünktlich und entspricht der Beschreibung.
Jederzeit wieder.
Luv my necklace. Just the perfect size.
I ordered an Ogham pendent for my 14 year daughter. I have one from when I went to Ireland almost 20 years ago. She has always said I want a necklace like that. It arrived today... to the United States.... it is more beautiful thank I could have imagined. Thank you so very much
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 947 reviews