Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
Incredibly easy to order online, Very pleased with the items I bought, they were beautiful, and delivery was really speedy.
The necklace itself is stunning. The pendant is just heavy enough, and the chain is lovely. Ordering and delivery was quick and painless. The only quibble I would have is that the packaging didn’t quite match the quality of the necklace. Not that important in the grand scheme of things though. I’ll definitely order again, lots of things I liked.
I recently bought a retirement gift for my mom with Brain de Staic and it was so beautiful, she really loved it. The service was so quick (all shops closed due to lockdown so I was relying on post), they made up my requested piece and it in the post that same day. Could not fault them in any way, would highly recommend.
I left it quite late before Christmas to order a beautiful gold ogham necklace for my mum. I emailed Brian de Staic and they said if I ordered that day they would ship it asap. It was engraved and shipped the next day arriving well before Christmas day and it is beautiful! My Mum wears it everyday. Thanks for the great service and quality product!
I ordered the Aisling Dream Pendant in gold. I am very pleased with the purchase. The pendant is absolutely beautiful, the craftsmanship is clear. It is the perfect size for an adult, substantial in size. I put it on and have not taken it off.
I’ve purchase numerous pendants & earrings, they’re so unique & beautiful. Always have been extremely happy. Purchased a pendant for my bestie. She loved it so much, she recently purchased another pendant for herself.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th January 2021
I BOUGHT A SILVER PENDANT WITH OGHRAM WRTING. THE LADY RECEIVED IT WITH GREAT ADMIRATION AND IT HAS BEEN COMMENTED ON. SHE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE PENDANT.
Excellent service, jewellery and prompt delivery. I ordered online as I’m currently in Australia and my partner is in Tralee, Ireland.
I Highly Recommend Brian de Staic!
I am so very happy as is my partner who received the ring I purchased.
The attention to the personalised details was flawless. My partner is waiting on the ring to be returned back as it needs to be stretched half a size due to the width , hoping to get that delivered any day now as it is only a 45 min drive away. We are so happy that we will most certainly be repeat customers. Thank you so very much. Brilliant company, Brilliant jewellery, Brilliant People!
Excellent product. Prompt and efficient service.
Ordered a beautiful necklace for my wife online shortly before Xmas and was worried it might not get here on time, so paid the extra for Fedex delivery. The regular communication and updates reassured me and it was delivered in good time. The design, workmanship and quality are excellent and she was delighted with it. We chanced upon Brian's shop about 20 years ago on a visit to Kerry and Clare and we bought her engagement ring there and then - it was nice to get another beautiful piece of jewellery all these years later!
Received a sterling silver pendant, a Christmas gift for my wife! 4 years ago while in Ireland my
wife purchased some earrings. 2 years ago a,t The Eastern States Exhibition in West Springfield, MA. USAI believe the Irish Cultural Center, helped sponsor the exhibits of different Irish goods!
This Christmas, I purchased a pendant with an inscription in Ogham, and she is wearing it with her other Irish jewelry!! Thank you for bringing the Big E ,back to us virtually!! Ed/ Anne Hart
I just received the ogham that I ordered as a gift. It is beautiful and I am sure my friend will love it. I also have one ..it has been many years..I love it...it is one of my key pieces of jewelry. Definitely would order from Brian Dr Static again.
Arrived by Fedex well packaged.
My necklace was in a lovely box which was really nice as it was a present.
Thank you.
Excellent online shopping,and Excellent service.
I purchased a silver ogham pendant with 14k symbol of skellig Michael. Only discovered this jeweller on line while browsing. I ordered it and hoped for the best. I was delighted with it. The word that comes to mind is exquisite. Beautifully made and finished and the presentation was lovely.
The staff were so helpful with getting it out to me. I will definitely be purchasing there again.
Beautiful product delivered really quickly, no hesitation in recommending to others !
Ordered an Ogham piece (Sterling silver with gold claddagh) as a gift from Brian de Staic. Absolutely thrilled with the piece, it is just gorgeous. The service was also excellent.
Brian de Staic is a genius of a jeweller, whose eye consolidates both Irish history and creativity.
Goods have not arrived. Two days late up until now!
Excellent service as always, fantastic products, soo beautiful. Have received pieces myself and purchased as gifts. Have dealt with staff in store and online. 1st class. Thank you Brian De Staic
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,103 reviews