Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"I am very pleased with my purchase and the prompt service from Brian de Staic. My only regret is that I wish I had requested a 16" chain for my pendant. I am a short lady and the 18" chain is slightly too long."
"One letter was wrong on the necklace!! I emailed and haven’t had a response back yet. I live in Florida, USA. I hope they can take care of this! It’s suppose to be a present for my niece. They should double check their work. It should read EMILY instead it reads EMIDY"
"Hello, my Irish jewelry friends! I am busy trying to figure out where my package is! Sent from you on 9/25, promised here in New York yesterday, 10/2 - nothing yet!Will keep you posted! I am certain this will be resolved."
"The mailing price is totally outlandish. Disappointed there was no chain with the pendant. The overall price for the product as it is, is extortionate. There are far better "gold" sites where I could have purchased a gift. I am very disappointed."
"I wore my necklace once and the clasp broke off the necklace. I’ve let them know but so far no response."
"17 years ago my daughter bought an ogham pendant at the shop in Dingle. It was lost in a break in and I ordered a replacement from the website. The original read from the top down when standing in front of her. The new one is hung upside down. When I asked about it, I was told that ogham pendants are supposed to read upside down! Maybe the original necklace was made incorrectly, but at least it made sense and she wore it often. She won't wear this one!"
"I had purchased 3 of the Ogham Pendent necklaces while in Ireland for myself and 2 friends. What a hit! Everyone loved them and received many compliments. I decided I would purchase 2 more for Christmas gifts this year and placed my order. However I was very disappointed when I received them due to the fact that the pendants had the name in Ogham script on one side but failed to inscribe the name in English on the other side. That is how the original necklaces purchased came and I don't understand why this would be omitted on this purchase. Without the English spelling on the reverse side ,the Ogham script just looks like some meaningless scratches on a pendant."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 777 reviews