Brian de Staic Reviews

Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
More Photos & Videos
I am a little shocked by the quality of what was sent. My fiancé had bought me one a year ago that I was absolutely in love with so I got one for my sister. The one that arrived for her is insanely dirty-looking and shows signs of wear without being taken out of the box.
I am very pleased with my purchase and the prompt service from Brian de Staic. My only regret is that I wish I had requested a 16" chain for my pendant. I am a short lady and the 18" chain is slightly too long.
One letter was wrong on the necklace!! I emailed and haven’t had a response back yet.
I live in Florida, USA. I hope they can take care of this! It’s suppose to be a present for my niece. They should double check their work.
It should read EMILY instead it reads EMIDY
Hello, my Irish jewelry friends! I am busy trying to figure out where my package is! Sent from you on 9/25, promised here in New York yesterday, 10/2 - nothing yet!Will keep you posted!
I am certain this will be resolved.
The mailing price is totally outlandish. Disappointed there was no chain with the pendant. The overall price for the product as it is, is extortionate. There are far better "gold" sites where I could have purchased a gift. I am very disappointed.
I wore my necklace once and the clasp broke off the necklace.
I’ve let them know but so far no response.
17 years ago my daughter bought an ogham pendant at the shop in Dingle. It was lost in a break in and I ordered a replacement from the website. The original read from the top down when standing in front of her. The new one is hung upside down. When I asked about it, I was told that ogham pendants are supposed to read upside down! Maybe the original necklace was made incorrectly, but at least it made sense and she wore it often. She won't wear this one!
I had purchased 3 of the Ogham Pendent necklaces while in Ireland for myself and 2 friends. What a hit! Everyone loved them and received many compliments. I decided I would purchase 2 more for Christmas gifts this year and placed my order. However I was very disappointed when I received them due to the fact that the pendants had the name in Ogham script on one side but failed to inscribe the name in English on the other side. That is how the original necklaces purchased came and I don't understand why this would be omitted on this purchase. Without the English spelling on the reverse side ,the Ogham script just looks like some meaningless scratches on a pendant.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 947 reviews