Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"One letter was wrong on the necklace!! I emailed and haven’t had a response back yet. I live in Florida, USA. I hope they can take care of this! It’s suppose to be a present for my niece. They should double check their work. It should read EMILY instead it reads EMIDY"
"Hello, my Irish jewelry friends! I am busy trying to figure out where my package is! Sent from you on 9/25, promised here in New York yesterday, 10/2 - nothing yet!Will keep you posted! I am certain this will be resolved."
"The mailing price is totally outlandish. Disappointed there was no chain with the pendant. The overall price for the product as it is, is extortionate. There are far better "gold" sites where I could have purchased a gift. I am very disappointed."
"I wore my necklace once and the clasp broke off the necklace. I’ve let them know but so far no response."
"17 years ago my daughter bought an ogham pendant at the shop in Dingle. It was lost in a break in and I ordered a replacement from the website. The original read from the top down when standing in front of her. The new one is hung upside down. When I asked about it, I was told that ogham pendants are supposed to read upside down! Maybe the original necklace was made incorrectly, but at least it made sense and she wore it often. She won't wear this one!"
"I had purchased 3 of the Ogham Pendent necklaces while in Ireland for myself and 2 friends. What a hit! Everyone loved them and received many compliments. I decided I would purchase 2 more for Christmas gifts this year and placed my order. However I was very disappointed when I received them due to the fact that the pendants had the name in Ogham script on one side but failed to inscribe the name in English on the other side. That is how the original necklaces purchased came and I don't understand why this would be omitted on this purchase. Without the English spelling on the reverse side ,the Ogham script just looks like some meaningless scratches on a pendant."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 681 reviews