Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"Gold chain for standing stone pendant too long and a bit too lightweight for the pendant. I had requested a shorter chain. Regardless I will need to buy a more stout chain to befit. Pendant is great. Good work there. John M."
"Son is very happy with his necklace and Ogham pendant"
"Easy to order online and arrived promptly. However the cost of postage for a small item was shocking. Fionnuala"
"I wish some new jewelry would be affordable."
"My only complaint is that since we were dealing across the Atlantic, was waiting for a response to a specific question about the item I ordered. Even still, considering the time difference, the response was reasonably timely. The gift I ordered arrived much quicker that the estimated three weeks shipping time, so that was a HUGE plus."
"very good service and received in a timely manner"
"I love the earrings...once I was able to get them in my ear lobes. I didn’t realize what the hoop would look like. Finding the right angle was a challenge. I had success and am still wearing them. Kate Murphy"
"A beautiful and unique product"
"jewellery lovely"
"I received the bracelet however , it was not what I expected. It is so fine and delicate. I know it will break. I wear an armful of bracelets 24/7 all bought in other countries and this one will fall off my wrist when I sleep. What is your return policy?"
"Supreme quality as always"
"Delivered promptly, however their return address at the back of the envelope gave the game away!"
"Love my necklace. I've had it for a year now, almost never take it off even in the shower. It has not tarnished. The chain is in got condition too. I've decided to order the same necklace for my bridesmaids with their name."
"Wanted something special and unique to give as a retirement gift. Necklace is one of a kind, so special and personalized for my sister."
"Lovely product."
"The necklace delivered was pretty.It was delievered in days."
"Beautiful piece of jewellery, easy web site to follow, prompt delivery. Options on length of chain on necklaces would be greatly appreciated"
"The earrings are fine and delivery was prompt. The only issue is that in my online order I requested an engraving. This was not done."
"Great service except for 1 point. There should be an option to have an item sent without any mention of who it's from, I contacted you first as this was a gift & if my wife had seen your company name, it would've ruined the surprise. You replied that the only mention would be on the attached paperwork. This was correct but still meant I had to get the parcel sent elsewhere which wasn't very helpful."
"My order went fine. It was simple and easy. I'll need to wait and see how much my wife likes it on Christmas morning, but I am sure she will !"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 687 reviews