Brian de Staic Reviews

info@briandestaic.com

Click Here

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"Love the jewellery and have been buying pieces as wedding anniversary presents for my wife for years. This year was the first I had to order from abroad (London); the FedEx delivery system was v poor; indicated I would receive it on time, then got a tracking message saying it was delivered when it wasn’t. Brian de Staic office sorted it out but it meant it arrived days after I wanted it too. Wouldn’t do mail order again based on that experience"
"The items purchased for my niece/godchild's 40th birthday (Lunula earrings and Lunula pendant) are lovely, but I was disappointed that there was no historic reference enclosed so that my niece could appreciate their significance. I rang Sinéad who kindly Emailed their story and I'll try to put something together to enclose with the gift. I feel you should enclose a documentary note with each order particularly with those that cost that bit more!! I have previously bought some jewellery and have always found the products most appealing. Sincerely, Aileen S"
"alles wie beschrieben."
"Good product and good service. That’s all you can ask for and Brian de Staic provides this."
"Gold chain for standing stone pendant too long and a bit too lightweight for the pendant. I had requested a shorter chain. Regardless I will need to buy a more stout chain to befit. Pendant is great. Good work there. John M."
"Son is very happy with his necklace and Ogham pendant"
"Easy to order online and arrived promptly. However the cost of postage for a small item was shocking. Fionnuala"
"I wish some new jewelry would be affordable."
"My only complaint is that since we were dealing across the Atlantic, was waiting for a response to a specific question about the item I ordered. Even still, considering the time difference, the response was reasonably timely. The gift I ordered arrived much quicker that the estimated three weeks shipping time, so that was a HUGE plus."
"very good service and received in a timely manner"
"I love the earrings...once I was able to get them in my ear lobes. I didn’t realize what the hoop would look like. Finding the right angle was a challenge. I had success and am still wearing them. Kate Murphy"
"A beautiful and unique product"
"jewellery lovely"
"I received the bracelet however , it was not what I expected. It is so fine and delicate. I know it will break. I wear an armful of bracelets 24/7 all bought in other countries and this one will fall off my wrist when I sleep. What is your return policy?"
"Supreme quality as always"
"Delivered promptly, however their return address at the back of the envelope gave the game away!"
"Love my necklace. I've had it for a year now, almost never take it off even in the shower. It has not tarnished. The chain is in got condition too. I've decided to order the same necklace for my bridesmaids with their name."
"Wanted something special and unique to give as a retirement gift. Necklace is one of a kind, so special and personalized for my sister."
"Lovely product."
"The necklace delivered was pretty.It was delievered in days."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews