Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 17th May 2019
Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
More Photos & Videos
Très contente des boucles d'oreille que j'ai commandées. Livraison dans les 10 jours. Elles sont telles que je les rêvées.
Styles, art work of jewelry are exquisite.
Love the jewellery and have been buying pieces as wedding anniversary presents for my wife for years. This year was the first I had to order from abroad (London); the FedEx delivery system was v poor; indicated I would receive it on time, then got a tracking message saying it was delivered when it wasn’t. Brian de Staic office sorted it out but it meant it arrived days after I wanted it too. Wouldn’t do mail order again based on that experience
The items purchased for my niece/godchild's 40th birthday (Lunula earrings and Lunula pendant) are lovely, but I was disappointed that there was no historic reference enclosed so that my niece could appreciate their significance. I rang Sinéad who kindly Emailed their story and I'll try to put something together to enclose with the gift. I feel you should enclose a documentary note with each order particularly with those that cost that bit more!! I have previously bought some jewellery and have always found the products most appealing. Sincerely, Aileen S
alles wie beschrieben.
Good product and good service. That’s all you can ask for and Brian de Staic provides this.
Gold chain for standing stone pendant too long and a bit too lightweight for the pendant. I had requested a shorter chain. Regardless I will need to buy a more stout chain to befit.
Pendant is great. Good work there.
John M.
Son is very happy with his necklace and Ogham pendant
Easy to order online and arrived promptly. However the cost of postage for a small item was shocking.
Fionnuala
I wish some new jewelry would be affordable.
My only complaint is that since we were dealing across the Atlantic, was waiting for a response to a specific question about the item I ordered. Even still, considering the time difference, the response was reasonably timely. The gift I ordered arrived much quicker that the estimated three weeks shipping time, so that was a HUGE plus.
very good service and received in a timely manner
I love the earrings...once I was able to get them in my ear lobes. I didn’t realize what the hoop would look like. Finding the right angle was a challenge. I had success and am still wearing them.
Kate Murphy
A beautiful and unique product
jewellery lovely
I received the bracelet however , it was not what I expected. It is so fine and delicate. I know it will break. I wear an armful of bracelets 24/7 all bought in other countries and this one will fall off my wrist when I sleep. What is your return policy?
Supreme quality as always
Delivered promptly, however their return address at the back of the envelope gave the game away!
Love my necklace. I've had it for a year now, almost never take it off even in the shower. It has not tarnished. The chain is in got condition too. I've decided to order the same necklace for my bridesmaids with their name.
Wanted something special and unique to give as a retirement gift. Necklace is one of a kind, so special and personalized for my sister.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 841 reviews