Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 26th February 2019
Margaret De Lano
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 19th December 2018
MADELEINE SMULLEN
The piece of jewellery is quite nice. Simple and elegant. The box it came in however was a little disappointing. Just a bit dull, the necklace wasn’t placed right and had a half ripped white sticker on the back. Nothing major just little details. Thanks for your piece. John
Nice pendant, good value, like it a lot and is very comfortable to wear.
Very good quality. Pleased with everything I have bought from him
very efficient service
I had some difficulty trying to order online 2 pendants but with different names, I didnt
process the order but was then contacted by the team and I explained my dilemma, they advised I should go ahead and order online and let Doreen (staff member), when I had done so and she would ensure the correct names. When they arrived they both had the same name. I contacted Doreen and she quickly got it sorted the pendant with correct name arrived within 3 working days. Thank you Doreen you gave me a first class service. I would score 5 star only for the problem with the website.
Bought a new wedding ring for my wife, her previous one being no longer wearable after almost 50 years. Beautiful ring, and a perfect fit (despite being ordered over the internet). Five stars except that they forgot the inscription I had asked for. But they refunded the charge for that within 10 mins, and will happily engrave it for us next time we're in Dingle - next year. We love BDS!
Très contente des boucles d'oreille que j'ai commandées. Livraison dans les 10 jours. Elles sont telles que je les rêvées.
Styles, art work of jewelry are exquisite.
Love the jewellery and have been buying pieces as wedding anniversary presents for my wife for years. This year was the first I had to order from abroad (London); the FedEx delivery system was v poor; indicated I would receive it on time, then got a tracking message saying it was delivered when it wasn’t. Brian de Staic office sorted it out but it meant it arrived days after I wanted it too. Wouldn’t do mail order again based on that experience
The items purchased for my niece/godchild's 40th birthday (Lunula earrings and Lunula pendant) are lovely, but I was disappointed that there was no historic reference enclosed so that my niece could appreciate their significance. I rang Sinéad who kindly Emailed their story and I'll try to put something together to enclose with the gift. I feel you should enclose a documentary note with each order particularly with those that cost that bit more!! I have previously bought some jewellery and have always found the products most appealing. Sincerely, Aileen S
alles wie beschrieben.
Good product and good service. That’s all you can ask for and Brian de Staic provides this.
Gold chain for standing stone pendant too long and a bit too lightweight for the pendant. I had requested a shorter chain. Regardless I will need to buy a more stout chain to befit.
Pendant is great. Good work there.
John M.
Son is very happy with his necklace and Ogham pendant
Easy to order online and arrived promptly. However the cost of postage for a small item was shocking.
Fionnuala
I wish some new jewelry would be affordable.
My only complaint is that since we were dealing across the Atlantic, was waiting for a response to a specific question about the item I ordered. Even still, considering the time difference, the response was reasonably timely. The gift I ordered arrived much quicker that the estimated three weeks shipping time, so that was a HUGE plus.
very good service and received in a timely manner
I love the earrings...once I was able to get them in my ear lobes. I didn’t realize what the hoop would look like. Finding the right angle was a challenge. I had success and am still wearing them.
Kate Murphy
A beautiful and unique product
Brian de Staic is rated 4.87 based on 1,024 reviews