Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"Once again Brian de Staic Jewelers outdid themselves. Ordered an Ogham Stone necklace for my daughter for Christmas like the One I had gotten myself and once again it is awesome. I will continue to be a client of Brian de Staic."
"Beautiful and unique jewelry! Online ordering & shipping process is extremely efficient."
"I live in the United States and I wanted a Claddagh. Brian de Stsic was recommended as a reliable and creative jeweler that I could trust. From my initial contact, I felt the care and pride in their work that Megan and the staff at de Staic take in their work. I'm thrilled with my ring and can promise I'll be shopping with them in the future. Have you seen their Ogham Collection?"
"I was suprised, It is a real artwork and is just perfect. Very beautiful ....thanks . Caroline"
"The customer service, speed of shipping ang beautiful workmanship were all of the highest quality and very much appreciated. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, and in my opinion Brian De Staic offers a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic piece of personalised jewellery at an extremely competitive price. I purchased new wedding rings for my wife and myself to commemorate our 25th wedding anniversary, and the sterling silver and ogham engraved rings were made and despatched within a week. We were both utterly delighted, and our rings are constantly commented on and admired! I would not hesitate to recommend Brian De Staic and hope that the business goes from strength to strength."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 706 reviews