Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 17th May 2019
Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
More Photos & Videos
Recieved my gorgeous piece today, I have always wanted a piece with Ogham on it and finally have one and it is perfection. I did pay bit more to ensure timely delivery (patience is not something I have alot of). It arrived in record time, and I'm so pleased with the quality and presentation. Thank you so very much!
Once again Brian de Staic Jewelers outdid themselves. Ordered an Ogham Stone necklace for my daughter for Christmas like the One I had gotten myself and once again it is awesome. I will continue to be a client of Brian de Staic.
Beautiful and unique jewelry! Online ordering & shipping process is extremely efficient.
I live in the United States and I wanted a Claddagh. Brian de Stsic was recommended as a reliable and creative jeweler that I could trust. From my initial contact, I felt the care and pride in their work that Megan and the staff at de Staic take in their work. I'm thrilled with my ring and can promise I'll be shopping with them in the future.
Have you seen their Ogham Collection?
I was suprised,
It is a real artwork and is just perfect. Very beautiful ....thanks .
Caroline
The customer service, speed of shipping ang beautiful workmanship were all of the highest quality and very much appreciated. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, and in my opinion Brian De Staic offers a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic piece of personalised jewellery at an extremely competitive price. I purchased new wedding rings for my wife and myself to commemorate our 25th wedding anniversary, and the sterling silver and ogham engraved rings were made and despatched within a week. We were both utterly delighted, and our rings are constantly commented on and admired! I would not hesitate to recommend Brian De Staic and hope that the business goes from strength to strength.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 27th May 2016