Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"Recieved my gorgeous piece today, I have always wanted a piece with Ogham on it and finally have one and it is perfection. I did pay bit more to ensure timely delivery (patience is not something I have alot of). It arrived in record time, and I'm so pleased with the quality and presentation. Thank you so very much!"
"Once again Brian de Staic Jewelers outdid themselves. Ordered an Ogham Stone necklace for my daughter for Christmas like the One I had gotten myself and once again it is awesome. I will continue to be a client of Brian de Staic."
"Beautiful and unique jewelry! Online ordering & shipping process is extremely efficient."
"I live in the United States and I wanted a Claddagh. Brian de Stsic was recommended as a reliable and creative jeweler that I could trust. From my initial contact, I felt the care and pride in their work that Megan and the staff at de Staic take in their work. I'm thrilled with my ring and can promise I'll be shopping with them in the future. Have you seen their Ogham Collection?"
"I was suprised, It is a real artwork and is just perfect. Very beautiful ....thanks . Caroline"
"The customer service, speed of shipping ang beautiful workmanship were all of the highest quality and very much appreciated. The website is well designed and easy to navigate, and in my opinion Brian De Staic offers a wonderful opportunity to own a fantastic piece of personalised jewellery at an extremely competitive price. I purchased new wedding rings for my wife and myself to commemorate our 25th wedding anniversary, and the sterling silver and ogham engraved rings were made and despatched within a week. We were both utterly delighted, and our rings are constantly commented on and admired! I would not hesitate to recommend Brian De Staic and hope that the business goes from strength to strength."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews