Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"I recently purchased the large horizontal ogham necklace. There was a error. On delivery. I received a bracelet with the wrong name engraved. Mistakes happen, I was to return the bracelet and my necklace would be shipped. Today I received the necklace and it is absolutely stunning. The only reason I did not give a rating of "very good" is because I was required to pay the return shipping on the bracelet which was $70.00. This shipping error was not my mistake and I should not have been required to pay the return shipping. I did call and speak to Megan about the price of shipping FedEx, which was much higher. Her reply was to just ship USPS which I did. No offer was made to pay for shipping. The necklace is beautiful but I will not be purchasing here again."
"Recently bought a piece off the website. Very happy with the speed of the delivery. One item that was annoying was that the day ó ordered I got an email saying order confirmed which also brought a pop up for black Friday 15% off. Bit of a slap in the face to receive promotional discount after placing order."
"I love the Ogham necklaces and have ordered several for shipmemt to the US. My recent order which was a gift for my sister has been stuck in Stansted GB for 5 days. Not sure what the problem is but when I contacted Brian, got response that someone would determine the problem and did not hear back from them. Great jewelry but this tome the follow up was sub par."
"I was very happy with the earrings I purchased but I was disappointed in the rose gold necklace. I was wondering why you have the link for the chain to go through is silver and not rose gold. Other than that I thought it was very beautiful."
"Haven't gotten my ring yet, hence hard to write anything"
"I cannot give a proper review since I have not received my order."
"I love the ogham pendant I bought - however I opted for the gold Trinity knot which seems to get dirt/fibres from clothes trapped in it which is hard to remove. I should have opted for the gold spiral instead. Love the pendant and the ogham writing."
"Recently purchased 18 Ct gold earrings as a gift for an American cousin who has an interest in New Grange. They arrived promptly but without containing any relevant information re design .I rang the listed number and requested same. I was told it would be posted to me immediately. I regret to say my request was ignored. It seems to me once paid , it's onto the next deal. Disappointed. Had high hopes for Kerry brand."
Hi Maureen
Thank you for leaving a review on our webpage, we were disappointed to hear you did not received the information we mailed to you, we did post out the information on the Newgrange design the day we spoke on the phone, we will mail you out the information to your Kerry address today, and we look forward to hearing from you again soon
Kind regards
Doreen
"I was on tour with Irish cultural group from western maand purchased about $400.dollars worth of Jewelry the breacadh an lae necklace earrings and bracelet.They are beautiful but necklace keeps falling off due to lobster clasps that does not stay closed, Can you give me suggestions as to what to do to correct this. Thank you. Also the bracelet twist upside down on my wrist."
Hi there,
Thank you very much for your review. I am very sorry to hear this. Perhaps the bracelet is too loose on your wrist. A link on the bracelet could be removed so it fits more neatly. You can send it back to us or you can bring it to a local jeweler if you wish, whichever you are most comfortable with. As for the pendant, we are deeply upset that the clasp has caused a problem, you may email us at info@briandestaic.com if you would like us to take a closer look through a photograph, and we'll do our utmost to rectify the problem. Thank you again for your review and purchases, we are very grateful! Go raibh maith agat.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 767 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access