Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
brian’s ogham jewelry is just beautiful and getting it in the mail and opening that beautiful box💜 i now have 2 pair of the ogham earrings- they are light, comfortable and i get lots of compliments.. can’t wait til my daughter opens her bracelet at christmas!
a beautiful piece of jewelry my husband loved it
Received my necklace within a few days. Extremely quick. It was much nicer then in the photos. Cant say enough about craftsmanship. LOVE LOVE IT!! Definitely would order again!
Beautiful pendants, just what I was looking for Thanks
I absolutely love my pendant. Perfect size and very professional finish.
Easy to order and arrived beautifully from across the ocean.
Fast service and nice attention. The jewel is really beautiful and shows a delicate Job. Thank you very much!
Got the bracelet and I just love it. It's gorgeous. Thank you for your perfect service.
Bought a gift online recently and explained I needed it urgently. I received confirmation my order was being prepared within a day and was posted within two days. Extremely helpful and considerate service.
My girlfriend and I had seen the shop when we were on holidays in Dingle, I ordered something as a birthday present. Very prompt delivery and she was delighted with the piece which is beautifully made came nicely packaged and protected.
Excellent product and service. Having ordered I wanted to change the chain length. Even though the necklace was already packed and ready for shipping I could change the order with no fuss. Both presents I bought arrived in Ireland and Australia on time. Both were loved. Highly recommend
Quick response en accurat delivery
Míle buíochas - very prompt delivery 😀
Online or in store, the service is great! Another family wedding means another special gift.
Millennium piece very special, beautiful and unique. A thing of beauty is a treasure forever.
We’re extremely pleased with the engraved Ogham silver necklace we bought for our god-daughters 21st Birthday. Prompt and helpful service and delivery! Thank you
This is the second item I've purchased from Brian de Staic. The quality and design are outstanding. I would recommend your artistry to anyone looking for Celtic jewelry. Thank you!
Fast efficient service. Product excellent. Second time purchasing from Brian and again very happy customer.
I was lucky to have discovered Brian de Staic's shop on my first trip to Ireland in May. His Celtic designs are stunning, especially using the Ogham language. I bought a necklace inscribed with my name in Ogham. I loved it so ordered one for my daughter. It arrived last week. Beautiful work!!
I recently returned from a trip to Ireland. While walking down the street I noted a stunning pair of fuchsia drop earrings in the window. I have been looking for such an item for years and was delighted to find them. The shop has a stunning collection of silver and gold Celtic themed jewelry made by local artisans. This is fine jewelry and the prices will reflect that but if you are looking for something truly beautiful and well made, do stop by. The staff were wonderfully helpful. I already have a wish list established!
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews