Brian de Staic Reviews

Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
More Photos & Videos
We are very happy with our purchase. It arrived in good time and we gave it to our granddaughter for her high school graduation and she was thrilled.
I had purchased a Breacadh an Lae pendant when visiting Brian's shop in Dingle and just received an Ogham pendant. Both are beautiful and very unique. I ordered the Ogham pendant online and it was sent to the U.S. with no problems at all, arriving about a week after shipment. I love both pendants!
Beautiful necklace. Every workmanship
I love the jewelry and I visit when whenever I get to Dingle. I have gotten my family to come with and they all buy something. Beautiful treasures to find! I ordered this time for a graduation present. My nephew was very happy! Thank you for being so creative and being able to ship.
Bought a pendant and earrings online for my sis-in-law as a birthday gift and she adores them! Fantastic service from Doreen who was able to suggest a brilliant alternative when what I'd originally selected wasn't available. My gift shipped and was delivered in perfect time for the birthday. Doreen even included a note from me to my sis-in-law. Fabulous service and stunning jewellery. I will be back!
Quality - Excellent/ timelines- Great Design - Just what I was looking for/ Price - Very Fair / I have ordered several piece from you and have been totally satisfied in all cases- Thank you
This is a birthday gift for my daughter...It
is beautiful, and I am sure she will love it
Great communication, and speedy international delivery especially considering the current environment. Beautiful craftsmanship. Highly recommend.
Another excellent service from Brian de Staic. I have bought several items over the years and they have never let me down over the customer service or the quality of the item. One day I hope to visit this shop in a beautiful part of the Emerald Isle I definitely recommend this shop
Answered an enqiry very quickly and politely,quick delivery, beautiful piece of jewellery
Item was exactly as described,beautifully packaged, speedy delivery...great service. Thank you.
excellent service very good quality merchandise
Beautiful pendant bought for my daughters birthday. Arrived on time. Would buy from Brian de Staic again.
Very responsive to my email question. Earrings arrived earlier than expected and were of good quality. A very good experience.
Beautiful Jewelry! The Ogham collection is my favourite, so unique & Irish.
I have given many personalised pendants as a 21st Birthday gift. My own Ogham pendant I wear everyday, a special gift from my parents many many years ago. I love it!
Excellent service, product ordered and delivered to the UK within a week, first rate . Thankyou
We purchased our first Brian de Staic piece of jewelry last September while visiting Dingle Ireland. I love the quality and the designs. We have since purchased two other pieces.
In recent months I chose a couple of pieces from Brian de Staic Jewellery. The silver bangle and silver necklace made perfect gifts for two special occasions. the recipients were thrilled with their unique jewellery, of beautiful and timeless quality. Plus efficient service, I would definitely purchase again. I’m just waiting for another excuse!
I have just received a photo of Marla in Oregon wearing her Breacadh an Lae , she absolutely Loves it and cannot wait to be in Ireland again ! All our wishes . .
I want once again to thank you for the attention and help I received in choosing and posting etc .
A joy all round . . Mary. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
The earrings are beautiful, they look a lot bigger on the website but they are still a stunning piece of jewellery.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 884 reviews