Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"Having called into the store in Dingle last year, I was unable to purchase the item I wanted as my wife was with me. Having contacted them by email I was unable to accurately identify the item I wanted even though they couldn't have been more helpful. I continued to receive email updates and decided to purchase from their website a similar item. Their service was excellent all through the purchase and the pendant arrived exactly as advertised and very well packaged. I would definitely use their online service again."
"We have purchased items from Brian de Staic on our last two trips to Ireland. This past summer my husband bought be the small silver ogham stone necklace. I love it! Wear it everyday and receive lots of questions and compliments. We recently ordered the medium size ogham stone necklaces for both of our sons as birthday presents. They will be thrilled with them - have been bugging us to get them. We are very pleased with the beauty and quality of the products we have purchased from Brian de Staic."
"Great necklace!"
"This is my second piece of jewelry from Brian de Staic and just as the first piece, I love my earrings. I was incredibly pleased with the speed I received my purchase. Brian de Staic jewelry is beautiful."
"Came really fast and the ring is so beautiful!"
"I purchased a birthday gift for shipping to the US. Megan was super informative concerning engraving & inclusion of a gift message. She also sorted out my error in the delivery address for the order. Nothing was too much trouble even at 11pm."
"When I opened the package from Brian de Staic I smiled. The silver pendant with the 14k shamrock and my niece's name inscribed in Ogham is beautiful, eye catching, impressive. She will also smile with delight when she opens it for her birthday. I purchased the first light of dawn (stunning piece) when when I was in Ireland last fall and am so glad I can continue shopping on line."
"Very kind, the solved my doubts in less than a day. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks."
"Friendly staff - efficient communication - lovely jewelry and safe delivery. Thanks"
"I had a special order with several questions before I placed my order. I was very impressed with the service provided as well as the speed in which my order was completed and shipped to the U.S. I could not be happier with the quality and workmanship in my ring and look forward to ordering something else soon."
"Excellent courteous and personal service and piece lived up to expectations. Delivered safely and on time."
"Received the original Ogham Bangle ordered as a retirement gift for a colleague. She absolutely loved it. I was so happy I read the reviews prior to ordering because I had not thought of also having the receipients last name engraved on the bracelet. I was familiar with Brian's work from a trip to Ireland in 2007 when I purchased the Ogham pendant for myself. My favorite souvenir of a wonderful trip."
"Beautiful earrings."
"I ordered a necklace for my mother’s birthday. It arrived quickly and is quite beautiful. I always find the Brian de Staic jewelry to be heads above other brands in quality and style."
"I have purchased many of his items for my wife over the years and have always been extremely satisfied."
"What a lovely piece of jewelry this is the third item that I bought from them and have been satisfied every time"
"I had lost the ring my wife bought for me on our 2015 trip to Ireland Megan did an outstanding job of shepherding my order for a replacement ring. I just received it today and it is beautiful. Thank you!!!"
"I just received my Ogham bangle bracelet and pendant and they are absolutely beautiful! A wedding anniversary gift from my Husband that I will love and cherish always!❤️"
"I ordered a necklace, earrings and a bracelet for my Daughter for Christmas. I had them inscribed with Ogham. They turned out beautiful!!! My Daughter absolutely loves them and wears them everyday. They are unique and no one else has them and she loves that only her and I know what they say!! Thank you so much !!!"
"While on a tour in Ireland, Sean Doyle, our guide, introduced Brian’s work to me. Purchased Ogham pendants at that time. Was pleased and knew I would shop there again."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 681 reviews