Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"This is the second item I've purchased from Brian de Staic. The quality and design are outstanding. I would recommend your artistry to anyone looking for Celtic jewelry. Thank you!"
"Fast efficient service. Product excellent. Second time purchasing from Brian and again very happy customer."
"I was lucky to have discovered Brian de Staic's shop on my first trip to Ireland in May. His Celtic designs are stunning, especially using the Ogham language. I bought a necklace inscribed with my name in Ogham. I loved it so ordered one for my daughter. It arrived last week. Beautiful work!!"
"I recently returned from a trip to Ireland. While walking down the street I noted a stunning pair of fuchsia drop earrings in the window. I have been looking for such an item for years and was delighted to find them. The shop has a stunning collection of silver and gold Celtic themed jewelry made by local artisans. This is fine jewelry and the prices will reflect that but if you are looking for something truly beautiful and well made, do stop by. The staff were wonderfully helpful. I already have a wish list established!"
"The jewelry of Brian de Staic is lovely, beautifully crafted, and culturally meaningful."
"I saw an Ogham pendant while I was in Ireland but the store was closed. Bought one on-line after my return home. It's perfect and exactly what I wanted. Great quality!"
"The jewelry is beautiful and the customer service was exceptional. Would recommend to anyone."
"Lovely pendant to match earrings received as a gift many years ago. Great service and prompt response to query."
"My daughter and I were in Ireland in 2014, and I bought a necklace from one of Brian de Staic's stores during that trip. I love the necklace I bough then, and I love my newest piece that just arrived via FedEx today. I'm a fan."
"Excellent fast service. Well packaged & lovely jewellery."
"This was my 4th purchase of the Igham pendant. Quality is great and shipping was fast! Will definitely purchase again"
"I am very pleased with the earrings which I bought as a present."
"Recieved my gorgeous piece today, I have always wanted a piece with Ogham on it and finally have one and it is perfection. I did pay bit more to ensure timely delivery (patience is not something I have alot of). It arrived in record time, and I'm so pleased with the quality and presentation. Thank you so very much!"
"So pleased with my beautiful ogham necklace. Craftsmanship is excellent and exactly what I was looking for. The perfect memento of My recent trip to Ireland. Thank you Brian!"
"I love my Ogham name pendant. The shop in Dingle was lovely and the sales help very good. I plan to order others as gifts. Thank you"
"Absolutely beautiful pendant with my name in Ogham. I have seen a lot of these and this is by far the best! Arrived very quickly, too."
"Excellent I love the thought of some lucky personalized item from Ireland. I think maybe you could come up with a few more selections."
"Received items and I love them! I visited your amazing country with a Globus tour for the first time, last month - actually, my first trip abroad after waiting for years to visit Ireland, my first choice. The tour stopped by your shop, but I was unable to make a decision before it was time to leave; happy that I was able to order online. Love your jewelry, your country, your food, your people. Would love to return. Thank you. Linda Caudell"
"I love my bracelet. Very good job and fast delivery."
"My Ogham bracelet is beautiful! I put it on right away. I’m proud to be wearing something that reflects my Irish heritage. Thank you so much!"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 777 reviews