Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
Ordered necklace the week before Thanksgiving. Paid the extra cost to have it shipped FedEx. Necklace arrived with the engraving misspelled. Took pictures of the necklace and emailed shop. Was told I would need to ship the incorrect necklace back first before a correct necklace would be made. It's 3 days before Christmas and I still don't have the necklace. When I contacted the shop they said to check USPS web site. They did not resend by FedEx which is what I paid for and they didn't send me a tracking number to check USPS. Very poor customer service. I will not be purchasing from them again.
It is extremely stupid to mail something with the contents listed on the outside of the mailing box for many reasons. Two of them are 1) it can get stolen, and 2) NOW MY WIFE KNOWS THAT SHE IS GETTING SOME CELTIC JEWELRY FOR CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks for ruining the surprise.
I purchased an Ogham pendant in October 2017 during my vacation to Ireland. I was told these items were sterling silver. This pendant has turned orange which indicates that this piece is copper with an overlay of Silver. Upon emailing the Jewelry store twice, attaching a copy of the pendant, there has been no response. It is evident that this store takes advantage of tourists knowing they will not be able to collect a refund or get a return. The prices were high and I am very upset about this. Buyer beware
"Update: I still have not received your product as of October 14, 2017. Please let me know when it was sent. I need to track it as it is a present for the mother of my newborn granddaughter. This is very important to me since my daughter in law found out she was pregnant while my husband and I were visiting Ireland. Maureen Schulze "
Ordered product was delivered within the time frame as promised.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 794 reviews