Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"Ordered necklace the week before Thanksgiving. Paid the extra cost to have it shipped FedEx. Necklace arrived with the engraving misspelled. Took pictures of the necklace and emailed shop. Was told I would need to ship the incorrect necklace back first before a correct necklace would be made. It's 3 days before Christmas and I still don't have the necklace. When I contacted the shop they said to check USPS web site. They did not resend by FedEx which is what I paid for and they didn't send me a tracking number to check USPS. Very poor customer service. I will not be purchasing from them again."
"It is extremely stupid to mail something with the contents listed on the outside of the mailing box for many reasons. Two of them are 1) it can get stolen, and 2) NOW MY WIFE KNOWS THAT SHE IS GETTING SOME CELTIC JEWELRY FOR CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks for ruining the surprise."
"I purchased an Ogham pendant in October 2017 during my vacation to Ireland. I was told these items were sterling silver. This pendant has turned orange which indicates that this piece is copper with an overlay of Silver. Upon emailing the Jewelry store twice, attaching a copy of the pendant, there has been no response. It is evident that this store takes advantage of tourists knowing they will not be able to collect a refund or get a return. The prices were high and I am very upset about this. Buyer beware"
""Update: I still have not received your product as of October 14, 2017. Please let me know when it was sent. I need to track it as it is a present for the mother of my newborn granddaughter. This is very important to me since my daughter in law found out she was pregnant while my husband and I were visiting Ireland. Maureen Schulze ""
"Ordered product was delivered within the time frame as promised."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 778 reviews