Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

How would you rate Brian de Staic?

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
Verified Buyer
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
Timothy Collins
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
Cornelia Kiesel
Verified Buyer
"Ordered two Ogham Silver Pendants for my nieces. Delivery and service was very good and quick an they are so beautiful, that I immediately decided to order another one for my daughter. Highly recommended."
Stephanie Rogers
Verified Buyer
"I love the Ogham necklaces and have ordered several for shipmemt to the US. My recent order which was a gift for my sister has been stuck in Stansted GB for 5 days. Not sure what the problem is but when I contacted Brian, got response that someone would determine the problem and did not hear back from them. Great jewelry but this tome the follow up was sub par."
Carolyn Burns
Verified Buyer
"High quality products and wonderful customer service. I’m always getting compliments on my jewelry and I’ve started giving pieces to all my friends!"
Noel OMeara
Verified Buyer
"Superb quality and good communication with the client purchaser . Would like to see a broader range and higher spec metallurgy, up to 22ct . Overall very happy with the service and product."
Franz J. Uersfeld
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the wonderful pieces, we enjoy! Best wishes and greetings from Cologne / Germany to Dingle / Ireland."
"I received a Brian de Staic necklace from my daughter and son in law after their visit to your establishment. I was so thrilled with it that I ordered one for my sister's birthday. It was received here in the USA in five days. Wonderful family treasure and wonderful service."
Diane Evenden
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the earrings I purchased but I was disappointed in the rose gold necklace. I was wondering why you have the link for the chain to go through is silver and not rose gold. Other than that I thought it was very beautiful."
Phyllis Wilber
Verified Buyer
"Efficient website. Beautiful jewelry. Great packaging. Safe delivery to door!"
Cayleigh Stock
Verified Buyer
"friendly, helpful and beautiful jewellery"
"Your drop earrings are beautiful and I also love the St Brendan pendant which you put on the chain length I requested: spot on... The jewellery arrived without delay in the post.... Altogether, excellent service and a lovely experience; thank you."
Valerie O Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely stunning piece of jewellery. Very quick delivery. Can’t thank you enough"
Shirley Corlett
Verified Buyer
"Having purchased the Tree of Life pendant and earrings I was delighted when Brian de Staic made a brooch of the same design at my request. The brooch was made and sent quickly and is a perfect accompaniment to my other pieces. I love them all!"
Rosanne Schneller
"Quality of jewelry"
Diane Vinoski
Verified Buyer
"The jewelry is just stunning."
Paula Pear-Brownlow
Verified Buyer
"I purchased Brian de Staic harp earrings when I was in Ireland several years ago. These were stolen. When I found them on his site, I was so pleased. I received the earrings yesterday. They are very nice, and I get many complements on them."
Marie O Connor
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my pendant, absolutely beautiful . Quick an efficient service, couldn't ask for better. Very Happy Thank you Brian"
Douglas Ninkovich
Verified Buyer
"My husband got me a necklace w/ my name on it. It's so beautiful & I'm thrilled.i've been showing off my necklace making everyone jealous.I look forward to buying more from you!"
Rae Peters
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased in person as well as over the internet. Both experiences we great."
BRADY DILLER
Verified Buyer
"My wife loves her necklace. Easy transaction and fast shipping. It would be nice if you offered a pendant that has 3 or 4 sides to add kids names or whatever else."
Joseph Harper
Verified Buyer
"I purchased the rose gold three tone Fuchsia earrings for my wife for our 48th wedding anniversary which is today,March 14th. I have purchased many items of fine jewelry for her but this was the most excited I have seen her to see the earrings. We saw the earrings at the Dingle store on our trip last summer, but I had already decided to purchase an Ogham pendant with her name inscribed in Ogham. So when I was considering a gift for her,I thought about the earrings. A storm in Ireland delayed the shipment until yesterday, but Megan made sure I received it on time. I will purchase more jewelry in the future. Thanks again, Jay Harper"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 462 reviews