Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
Had 3 silver Oaham necklaces done for Christmas. Very easy to order, very timely shipment excellent quality..... granddaughters should be very happy. Looking at additional order of various items.....
Excellent service and so quick with delivery.the ring I got for my daughters 21st is stunning so beautifully made.will definitely be purchasing from Brian de Staic again.very happy customer
Good selection, website clear and very easy to navigate. Payment and delivery excellent
Brilliant service which brought a piece of Ireland to Germany. Hopefully, next year we will have a shopping spree in Killarney instead of an online purchase. Thank you. Take care Andreas
I ordered a custom engraved ogham necklace from the U.S. for pickup when we visited Ireland. The pendant is beautiful and the service was outstanding.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 24th November 2021
I was surprised how quickly my package arrived from Ireland. The presentation was lovely, box etc. Most important, the earrings were all I hoped, beautiful.
Hi I’m really made up with my pendant order my better half will love it as she is from ireland originally ‘so when I seen this on your site I had to order it for erin ‘thanks once again excellent pendant superb delivery regards Wayne.
Excellent product, wrapping, efficiency and easy to deal with. Very professional.
I have purchased a number of items from Brian. The jewelry is exquisite and different. Delivery is prompt. Communication with the customer is often.
This recent order was for my 2 daughters-in-law for Christmas. I have owned an Ogham pendant since our 2018 trip to Ireland and wear it every day. We have since bought the pendants for our sons. Ordering is quick and easy, the jewellery is beautiful, and the order arrives quickly. Thank you so much!!!
Excellent personal service. I’ve bought several ogham necklaces as gifts and the shopping experience has always been enjoyable
Quick delivery, answered questions. Great quality
Easy Shopping experience, quick shipment
Ordered a pendent for my cousins 50th birthday present. Arrived on time & is Beautiful. I have since ordered my daughter a bracelet & my son a ring with their names with Ogham script. Perfect presents
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 16th November 2021 Brian de Staic 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Beautiful, unique and well-made jewellery. I have quite a few different pieces now and love all of them.
Good quality jewellery. Very fast delivery.
Beautiful piece of jewellery! Am very happy with my purchase.
Very happy with my purchases. Especially the ogham script.
When my wife and l went to replace herbjewellery recently stolen your staff were extremely helpful and thoughtful. We greatly appreciated their help especially when she decided to replace her wedding ring with an Ogham Script silver ring which we are delighted with.
Quality unique jewelry and excellent service!
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,320 reviews