Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
I think it’s ridiculous that you don’t do women’s rings in large enough sizes, excluding women with larger sizes (I’m a size 14/16 and couldn’t get a ring for my index finger. I ordered my ring in a size U and you took payment and then eventually called me to say you don’t even make that size and eventually refunded me again! You need to modernise but it’s too late for my custom. I won’t be back.
My order is still with you.We will pick up our order in September when we visit Dingle Peninsula.
Brilliant service. Beautiful jewellery and my purchase arrived very quickly!
Delighted with the necklace I ordered as a gift. I'm sure the recipient will love it. They were very quick to respond to a query over email, delivery was fast and the quality of the piece is fantastic.
Wonderful & beautifully designed jewelry line. Fantastic gift for my wife’s birthday. Highlighting the culture and history of Ireland
Beautiful necklace. Very efficient service. Thank you
Bought a beautiful bangle with ogham engraving, I had a few questions and needed help/ suggestions with the text. I received email response very promptly, received assistance. I purchased bangle and received it within a few days. Very happy with the bangle and assistance received. Excellent
A beautiful elegant ogham pendant much loved by my daughter Dervla. Very impressed with ease in ordering and fast efficient delivery. Well done all round.
Lovely pendant, beautifully boxed & promptly delivered. And most importantly, she loved it...
Dear Staff My recent purchase was a gift for my sisters birthday . It is beautiful and she is so delighted with it . I am hoping she will buy me one for my birthday . Many Thanks Helen
I found the staff extremely helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you
Yes I bought a 'Cara' necklace for my daughter-in-law and she loves it but I had to add in 'the story of Cara' myself to personalise it as her daughter's name is Cara. I enclose a photo. I think good marketing idea.
My wife and I have 4 necklaces from Brian the first two we brought in cork 15 yrs ago and the next two last month and we love the work and the effort and the history behind the pieces and we love them nfitzgerald
Beautifully crafted piece purchased as a surprise gift for my partner. Inscription was a special message between us. Delivery was prompt and service brilliant.
Beautiful jewellery. Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
Bought an ogham ring with my kids names on it. Arrived within days. We live close. Love the ring. Have other bds pieces, my favourite. Thanks so much
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Wearing my necklace with great pride. It’s original, class and all mine . With my personalised name. Love it . Thank you
Beautiful designs Irish made
Very happy with my purchase and the time it took to deliver was very quick. Plus a very quick and pleasant response to my Email also.
Very happy with my purchase,and the speed of delivery, selection of jewellery excellent
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,174 reviews