Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Megan was lovely to deal with, she kept me up to date on my purchase and made sure it would arrive in time to USA! The earrings are beautiful! Quality work and design.
Very speedy delivery and true to description
Gorgeous jewelry at a great price. One of a kind design. Kind people with great communication! Purchased several pieces in Dingle and online, always a pleasure to shop there!
This was one of the most pleasant purchases I have ever made. Piece is stunning and delivery was fast. My request was bit unusual but in Ogham looks absolutely fantastic!
Absolutely beautiful! I love it!
I love my beautiful earrings. Made to the highest standard and beautifully presented. This is a peace of jewellery you keep and pass it on to younger generations. Thank you.
Speed of response and service was excellent
First class service with superb jewellery. I bought a fuschia pendant. It is gorgeous. It arrived well packaged and speedily. This is my second purchase, I bought the fuschia earrings a while ago.
Recently purchased shamrock Pendent and I love it It is just what I wanted. My order was processed and I had it in a week, I would order from them again.
Brian de Staic's jewelry is, without a doubt, beautiful and of high quality craftsmanship. I've recently had occasion to correspond with their store relaying the story of my purchase of a necklace at their store in Dingle while vacationing in Ireland and the fact that I lost it and wanted a replacement. They were extremely responsive and kind. I received my new necklace very quickly and am loving it...thank you, Brian and staff! Marjorie from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA
I have one set of earrings and one cross pendant from Brian de Staic - both pieces are gorgeous!
Amazing work, extremely fast delivery.. super super product
brian’s ogham jewelry is just beautiful and getting it in the mail and opening that beautiful box💜 i now have 2 pair of the ogham earrings- they are light, comfortable and i get lots of compliments.. can’t wait til my daughter opens her bracelet at christmas!
a beautiful piece of jewelry my husband loved it
Received my necklace within a few days. Extremely quick. It was much nicer then in the photos. Cant say enough about craftsmanship. LOVE LOVE IT!! Definitely would order again!
Beautiful pendants, just what I was looking for Thanks
I absolutely love my pendant. Perfect size and very professional finish.
Easy to order and arrived beautifully from across the ocean.
Fast service and nice attention. The jewel is really beautiful and shows a delicate Job. Thank you very much!
Got the bracelet and I just love it. It's gorgeous. Thank you for your perfect service.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 805 reviews