Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

How would you rate Brian de Staic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jane Przybylak
Jane Przybylak
Verified Buyer
"Your designs are beautiful and I think of my trips to Dingle each time I wear your pieces. Always done quickly and ready to enjoy! Can't wait to visit the store again!"
Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
Verified Buyer
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Renate Palluch
"I am very happy"
"Quick Shipping, Great Price, Great Experience. AAAA Seller Thanks All 3 Pieces are Beautiful Thanks Again"
Charles Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"Haven't gotten my ring yet, hence hard to write anything"
Mary Anne Cauley
Verified Buyer
"Horizontal necklace is beautiful. Arrived much sooner than expected. My daughter is going to love it."
Norah Clesham
Verified Buyer
"The mailing price is totally outlandish. Disappointed there was no chain with the pendant. The overall price for the product as it is, is extortionate. There are far better "gold" sites where I could have purchased a gift. I am very disappointed."
"Excellent and fast production and delivery of the item. The Ogham pendant is beautiful."
Fredda Martin
Verified Buyer
"Placed my order on line to be delivered to the states. The staff especially Megan were helpful and efficient. I loved ordering from Brian de Staic!"
Kenneth Conlan
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order on line and the delivery actually arrived earlier than predicted! Excellent service, excellent piece of silver ware - what more is needed. Thank you very much - a very happy customer!!"
Elizabeth Leffler
Verified Buyer
"I love the jewelry. Bought a necklace for my granddaughter's graduation to remind her of her Irish ancestry."
Mattie Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I got a silver Ogham necklace for my daughter. My Mom, sister and I each have one from Brian de Staic, and I wanted hers to be the same quality as ours, so I made sure to order from him. It is perfect, as I knew it would be, and I'm taking it to my girl in the hospital tomorrow. This will make her so happy, and that makes me happy. Finest quality and fast shipping. Nothing better"
Christopher Weeks
Verified Buyer
"Item was oustsanding in quality, service was excellent, shipping was very fast! Well pleased! Will definitely be shopping with Brian de Staic again!"
Maureen Tonkin
Verified Buyer
"The Stellig Michael pendant for my grand daughters birthday is so lovely, She loved it. It is so beautifully designed and made with a inner passion just as were the others I have had made by Brian De Staic. .In the past few years I have bought several pieces and will continue to do so. No need to look elsewhere. Maureen Tonkin The customer service is truly the best, you feel that everyone at Brian De Staic has a passion . I wish I had found you years earlier than I did . I will use Brian De Staic many times again . I am always recommending your beautiful Jewellery to people ."
Juli Giordano
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful quality of jewelry, fast shipping with updates. Very happy, will be a return customer. Thanks so much."
Frank Loudat
Verified Buyer
"Made and shipped in a reasonable time. Looks great, excellent workmanship."
Corinne Griffin
Verified Buyer
"Brain de Staic makes a beautiful necklace and the product was sent timely. I loved my necklace so much I bought two as gifts for family!"
"Got the medium size necklace for myself and my two daughters for Christmas. Perfect size, weight and length. Easy process to order. My friend bought one in Dingle and she got the small. She likes my size better:)"
Christine Pearson
Verified Buyer
"good price, extremely good service and a beautiful product very pleased indeed. bought the same bangle for myself on holiday in Ireland a couple of years ago."
Ann Hebert
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering on-line, nice selection, beautiful product upon receiving!"
Noelle Dowling
Verified Buyer
"Item was ordered and arrived shortly after. The piece is so beautiful. And I loved the pink bubble wrap packaging"
PHYLLIS TUNNELLL
Verified Buyer
"Replied to my requests very quickly. Sent pictures of earrings on real ears, so that I could visualize the look. Professional and courteous."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 436 reviews