Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 13th January 2022
Ciara Redmond
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 6th January 2022
Anne Greaney
Order arrived fast, very nice presentation, beautiful wrapping.. It's for a birthday gift, do not opened yet.. So far so good..
Every time I am in Dingle I buy jewelry from Brian de Staic. Ordering online was so effortless, and the merchandise came in a very short time.
I received a beautiful Brian de Staic Ogham pendant for Christmas with our family name converted and engraved. I absolutely love it. I decided to gift my brother for his upcoming birthday an engraved money clip. It arrived to us in the United States less than 2 weeks after ordering. Again, very pleased with the final product. I cannot wait to give it to my brother. The staff was quick to respond to my questions and the communication was open. I highly recommend products and services from Brian de Staic.
Bought the sterling silver fuschia earrings and pendant for my sister for her 60th birthday and she was absolutely delighted. Would highly recommend for a special gift as the quality is exceptional. Also opted for the gift wrapping which was worth it as saved me a job.
As of yet I have not received the jewelry, no estimated delivery date yet!
This was a gift for my daughter, Fiadh. We both wear it each day and absolutely love the necklace and the meaning behind it. Aoife :)
Was very satisfied with the 2 necklace that I purchased for our daughter’s. I think now I would like to get one for myself. Thank you.
Exquisitely made to order ring. I love it! Great quality, packaging, and lovely product. Quick ship to the US!!!
Táimid an-shásta ar fad. Bhí an seirbhís gasta’s cairdiúil agus an mhuince airgid den chéad scoth! Teaghlach Mhic Cana, Béal Feirste, Éire.
Just beautiful, so many of my friends and family have this necklace. Love it!
Ordered Ogham script necklace for my daughter’s birthday. She loves it and it is a little different which is lovely. Customer service was also excellent . Thanks
beautiful necklace - very stunning it will be a gift and I'm so pleased with the quality I'm proud to give it
Visited your store in Dingle in late March. The store was great and all employees were extremely friendly, helpful & knowledgable. I purchased some wonderful pieces for myself & as gifts. When I returned home, decided I wanted a necklace that I had looked at, but at the time decided not to purchase - so I ordered online and received within a couple of weeks in perfect condition & just love it.
I received a Holy Communion watch and pendant giftset for my granddaughter. It was beautiful. Delivery was really fast. Delighted with my purchase.
Not only are the necklaces I purchased for my granddaughters beautiful and meaningful, working with this company was a true pleasure! I will be ordering from them again!
I bought the jewellery as a thank you gift was disappointed that there wasn’t something to say what the letters said
I recently received a personalised Ogham necklace and it is absolutely stunning. Highly recommend Brian de Staic for their beautiful, high quality pieces. You will not be disappointed!
I was very pleased with the service I received from Brian de Staic. Go Raith Maith Agat !
I am really happy with my Ogham necklace. The clarity of the engravings make it very special. I was able to email and discuss directly with the staff to make sure I was ordering the product that was right for me. The staff were very helpful and professional with posting my order abroad. I would definitely order from here again.
The sterling silver mens ring with Ogham inscription is outstanding. It exceeded expectations 👍👍
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,424 reviews