Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

How would you rate Brian de Staic?

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"The personalized pendant just arrived and is even more beautiful than I expected. It will be a wonderful gift for a special family member! Thank you for such great and attentive service and timely delivery."
"The Ogham pendant I purchased for my son exceeded my expectations. It is stunning and I know he will treasure it forever and pass it on."
"Hello, my Irish jewelry friends! I am busy trying to figure out where my package is! Sent from you on 9/25, promised here in New York yesterday, 10/2 - nothing yet!Will keep you posted! I am certain this will be resolved."
"As usual the money clip is beautiful Everythig I have bought from you has been just Great. Thanks"
"Really appreciated the item sent, beautiful Ogham ring, and the very quick time needed for the expedition"
"Perfetto e bellissimo!!! Velocissimi nella spedizione e confezione elegantissima! Era un regalo ed è piaciuto tantissimo!! Veramente complimenti!!Grazie di ❤️🇮🇪 Perla"
"I purchased two charm bracelets and a ring from Brian’s store. I am very pleased with the quality of the products, and the great customer service. One of the bracelets was a gift for my Mom, which she loved!! I highly recommend Brian’s store! Thank you very much! Mary Therese Konet"
"Excellent and efficient service.Ordered my beautiful necklace and received it three days later."
"The necklace is something different and looks really nice. It is for my neice for her graduation at the Gaelic school on the Isle of Skye. I was going to get her name in Gaelic but as our family came over from The West coast of Ireland l thought she would appreciate this Ogham ingot with her name set with the first known written language of Ireland."
"Our American family celebrated, and reunited, our 94 year old matriarch to Ireland in 2017, and discovered the perfect traditional jeweler. So many wonderful and unique pieces. The gifts for special occasions continue after our return to the States."
"I ordered a pendant I had seen in person and regretted not purchasing at the time. The order was filled promptly and I am very happy with my new name pendant."
"From the U.S and in the shop, everything went perfectly!"
"I love my necklace and so easy to order and delivery went smoothly! Thank you, Gail Smith Campos"
"Excellent service provided for an Ogham pendant ordered on-line. Descriptions were clear and the ordering process easy. The pendant arrived very quickly and was exactly as expected."
"The jewelry was lovely!"
"I Contacted Brian de Staic by email several times to get the questions I had answered and I had speedy replies each time. They were very helpful. I received my purchase and am delighted with the quality. I will be ordering future items from them."
"What a fabulous shop! Several of us on our group trip bought earrings, rings, and necklaces, as the quality was exceptional and the prices quite reasonable. Toward the end of our trip, The lady who had planned our group trip wanted to go back and buy a pair of earrings she’d seen earlier. I was able to get to the shop before her and enlisted the help of the shop staff in making sure she didn’t buy them and I did, as a group gift for her. They really went above and beyond in helping us set up a wonderful surprise!"
"Order was dealt with efficiently and promptly dispatched.. The earrings purchased were amazing in quality and appearance. Kind Regards, Dermot"
"I saw this jewelry in person on my trip to Ireland. Was very happy to learn that I could order on line from home in the USA. Beautiful pieces."
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 565 reviews