Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

How would you rate Brian de Staic ?

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"I was extremely pleased with the merchandise I ordered, the service and the way my purchase was shipped. My hat is off to Brian de Staic and his business. I will be ordering again. Thank you! Marie Hanna, USA"
"A beautiful and unique product"
"Brian de Staic jewellery is part of our family, from when my mother gave my father an Ogham pendant 35 years ago. I wear an ogham bracelet bearing my name most days and have ogham jewellery to commemorate my qualification and now have given both of my goddaughters ogham pendants as keepsakes for their christenings. All of it is from Brian de Staic and all looks as good as the day it was bought and stands the test of time. Delivery to the UK is within about 4 days and always reliable. Would definitely order from them again."
"Excellent service. An email I sent with questions before purchasing was answered promptly. My order was fulfilled in a very timely manner. I love the look and quality of my necklace. I am very pleased with Brian de Staic."
"Beautiful piece of jewellery, superb quality and very unique. Excellent service and online ordering process. Highly recommend."
"No order yet."
"The piece I ordered was beautiful. It arrived on time and was a simple ordering process. It was tough to decide which piece to go with as there were many which interested me. I'll definitely be ordering again."
"Delighted with my purchase of a 21st Birthday gift for my granddaughter."
"this time was very good, but I did send a E-Mail re a jump ring that broke. so I lost the pendent the chain was still on my neck. so I had to buy the Pendent again as I am so in love the peaces . but got no reply"
"The necklace I ordered online is beautiful. The quality is exceptional and I plan to order more. It even arrived earlier than I expected."
"Thank you so much for the wonderful help from Doreen,she arranged a replacement piece to be made and sent within a week to New Zealand. Such a special gift from family, would highly recommend. Thank you again"
"I ordered my beautiful necklace from Ireland when I arrived home in the states. It came in a very timely manner and is absolutely gorgeous! I am very pleased. It is a beautiful remembrance from my wonderful Ireland trip!!"
"My husband bought me two pairs of sterling silver earrings from Brian de Staic to be a remembrance of our trip to Ireland a few weeks ago. One pair is the Celtic Knot and the other an Ogham Stone inscribed with my name. The Celtic Knot is a lovely, delicate design - highly polished and nicely detailed with clean edges. The Ogham earrings are interesting and unusual - I love that my name is inscribed in ancient Irish script. They, are beautifully made and make a unique gift as they are personalized without being "kitschy" and with the linear tree script the design is so ancient it looks contemporary. Would highly recommend either pair. Hope to get more Brian de Staic pieces in the future..."
"I recently purchased an Ogham bracelet for a relative in America, whom we are visiting in the Autumn. I was absolutely delighted when I received it, its a very unique, personalised piece of jewellery and will make a perfect gift. I love the Brian de Staic Ogham Stone collection, and plan to purchase more from the range in the future."
"We love our rings. If only we could of went to Ireland for the purchase and had the full experience."
"I have been looking at this pendent for years & decided to go for it and am so glad I did. It makes my Irish blood happy 😊"
"GREAT PRODUCT AND VERY TIMELY DELIVERY. GREAT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. SEE YOU IN JANUARY."
"Beautiful jewelry, knowledgeable Staf, and fantastic one of a kind, unique pieces!!"
"The earrings I ordered are beautiful and arrived within a week after they were ordered. Thank you for your promptness. Terri NC, USA"
"I love this jewelry. It is great quality. I bought necklace for granddaughter for graduation. I also have bought bracelets and necklaces for gifts - unique gifts that celebrate my Irish ancestry."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 537 reviews