Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"Brian de Staic makes great, unique jewelry!"
"Simply beautiful !!"
"I had been in Ireland in 2004 and visited Brian de Staic’s jewellery store in Dingle, Kerry. I purchased a pair of his earrings, a hanging fuschia flower, in silver. I loved them and called them my “Dingle Dangles”. Unfortunately our house was recently robbed and all my good jewellery was taken. I read Brian’s latest collection listing and ordered a new, to me, pair of stud earrings, Trinity Knots. The staff helped me with the order form, and within 2weeks I had my earrings, in Canada! They won’t replace the first set, but I now have a bit of Ireland again."
"Very nice pendant and inscriptions front in ogham and back classic. Good customer service with rapid response and solution. My pendante came with a nice 45cm chain, and the little hallmark is at the back and bottom of the pendant. I received the parcel about 6 working days after the order was confirmed, so pretty fast."
"I purchased a Celtic Cross9 from Brian de Staic and received it today. The cross is so beautiful, the different take on the cross is what drew me to it and It’s even prettier in person. When we were in Ireland I had bought a few pieces from here and now I am lucky to expand my collection from Brian de Staic! Thank you for your beautiful work! Norah, South Carolina US"
"My mom got this for Mother’s Day and she just received it. We live in the USA. She loves the piece we just have to get a thicker chain for it which we thought we would. Very happy with the shipment and the charm"
"Purchased a Mothers Day gift to be sent to the US and couldn’t be happier. Gift exceeded my expectations when arrived. It also was easy to order from overseas with tracking information updated frequently for an on time delivery. Highly recommend and will be purchasing other jewelry again in the future I’m sure."
"Absolutely stunning personalised pieces, will definitely buy more from here! I love them."
"fantastic ring and pendant"
"I have ordered at least 4 silver engraved pendants with names written in ancient ogham script. I give them as graduation gifts especially. They are always received with delight, as being unusual. It is amazing that they arrive in USA about 10 days after I place the order. Excellent service"
"Very quick service, item is perfect"
"I received the pendant very quickly and it is exactly as described. Thanks very much!"
"So pleased with my purchase. It is perfect and I intend to purchase more for my relatives as gifts. Thank you for creating my lovely unique necklace."
"I have several pieces from Brian de Staic and love every one of them. I am so excited about my new St Bridget’s cross. Very unique!"
"This is my favorite necklace; I wear it daily and am constantly complimented!"
"Wonderful and quick communication, speedy delivery and superb product!"
"Love the service and quality of all my purchases. I would highly recommend using Brian de Static. I but special gifts here."
"We purchased 2 necklaces and the harp earrings for St Patrick’s Day gifts. They are of exquisite quality and came so beautifully wrapped. We are thrilled with our jewelry and Brian de Staic will be our first choice when we buy again."
"This is my ‘go-to’ place for the most special handcrafted gifts. I have returned over and over and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent. Quick and efficient. Thank you BdeS for helping me make others happy."
"We purchased necklaces for our daughters on a trip to Ireland last year while stopping in Dingle. They loved them so much we got another for a gift! Cant wait to return to Ireland."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 741 reviews