Brian de Staic Reviews

info@briandestaic.com

Click Here

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Sherry Kent
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
MADELEINE SMULLEN
"Having visited Dingle sometime ago myself and my Partner happened upon this Jewellers and oh what a find!! ....... We had been in search of something unique to establish our commitment to eachother after having been reconnected after thirty years apart. The lovely staff directed us to two beautiful gold bands and suggested we have them both inscribed with a secret message in Ogham writing. We were delighted with the result they were precisely what we were looking for. I was so happy with them that I decided to keep this idea in mind to use again in the event that I wanted something unique as a gift. Recently that occasion arrived and I purchased a magnificent bangle for my Niece's Baby Girl as she's now living in Canada and I felt that it would be lovely to have her baby's name (Éire) written in Ogham as a permanent link to her Irish roots. I will be seeing her over the Christmas period as she will be home to visit and I can't wait to give her this gorgeous unique piece. Thank you for the prompt and attentive service, excellent from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian de Staic to anyone who might be in search of that little bit of 'special!'"
Stephanie Franger
"While visiting Ireland this spring, I purchased a pendant with my daughter's name in Ogham . Two of us ordered pendants in the morning and they were ready by lunch the same day. My daughter and I love hers. When I got home, my husband wanted to purchase one for me for our anniversary in September. I chose the silver pendant with my name in Ogham with the gold Skellig Michael symbol. It arrived today and I love it. This is a delightful company to deal with."
"brian’s ogham jewelry is just beautiful and getting it in the mail and opening that beautiful box💜 i now have 2 pair of the ogham earrings- they are light, comfortable and i get lots of compliments.. can’t wait til my daughter opens her bracelet at christmas!"
"a beautiful piece of jewelry my husband loved it"
"Received my necklace within a few days. Extremely quick. It was much nicer then in the photos. Cant say enough about craftsmanship. LOVE LOVE IT!! Definitely would order again!"
"Beautiful pendants, just what I was looking for Thanks"
"I absolutely love my pendant. Perfect size and very professional finish."
"Easy to order and arrived beautifully from across the ocean."
"Fast service and nice attention. The jewel is really beautiful and shows a delicate Job. Thank you very much!"
"Got the bracelet and I just love it. It's gorgeous. Thank you for your perfect service."
"Bought a gift online recently and explained I needed it urgently. I received confirmation my order was being prepared within a day and was posted within two days. Extremely helpful and considerate service."
"My girlfriend and I had seen the shop when we were on holidays in Dingle, I ordered something as a birthday present. Very prompt delivery and she was delighted with the piece which is beautifully made came nicely packaged and protected."
"Excellent product and service. Having ordered I wanted to change the chain length. Even though the necklace was already packed and ready for shipping I could change the order with no fuss. Both presents I bought arrived in Ireland and Australia on time. Both were loved. Highly recommend"
"Quick response en accurat delivery"
"Míle buíochas - very prompt delivery 😀"
"Online or in store, the service is great! Another family wedding means another special gift."
"Millennium piece very special, beautiful and unique. A thing of beauty is a treasure forever."
"We’re extremely pleased with the engraved Ogham silver necklace we bought for our god-daughters 21st Birthday. Prompt and helpful service and delivery! Thank you"
"This is the second item I've purchased from Brian de Staic. The quality and design are outstanding. I would recommend your artistry to anyone looking for Celtic jewelry. Thank you!"
"Fast efficient service. Product excellent. Second time purchasing from Brian and again very happy customer."
"I was lucky to have discovered Brian de Staic's shop on my first trip to Ireland in May. His Celtic designs are stunning, especially using the Ogham language. I bought a necklace inscribed with my name in Ogham. I loved it so ordered one for my daughter. It arrived last week. Beautiful work!!"
"Love the jewellery and have been buying pieces as wedding anniversary presents for my wife for years. This year was the first I had to order from abroad (London); the FedEx delivery system was v poor; indicated I would receive it on time, then got a tracking message saying it was delivered when it wasn’t. Brian de Staic office sorted it out but it meant it arrived days after I wanted it too. Wouldn’t do mail order again based on that experience"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews