Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
The Grainne cufflinks are absolutely gorgeous, the website pictures don't do them justice compared to how they look in motion. Customer service and ordering was prompt, professional and very helpful in making my purchase.
Fast service gorgeous packaging outstanding product! can't say much more!
I absolutely love my beautiful Ogham necklace! My father died this past Christmas Eve and as the story goes, he was insistent that his first daughter, me, would be named Kathleen. So I treated myself to this special piece of jewelry as a rememberance to wear everyday close to my heart. The script if my name in English on the flip side is also very pretty. The customer service was outstanding!nOn my last trip to Ireland, I also admired and purchased a pair of your gorgeous floral earrings our tour guide referred to as "teardrops of God". I'll cherish both always. Thank you very much.
Just a beautiful lariat necklace
As always, I love my piece from Brian de Staic! This was a silver bracelet. Wonderful!
~My husband, William, wanted to get us new wedding bands for our 10th anniversary that reflected our Celtic heritage. When he came across Brian de Staic~he just knew he came to the right place! Our rings are PERFECT! We now wear each others names on our bands as well as our hearts! ~William (Liam) & TrishaRose (Róisín) Moore~
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Easy to order, gave options for delivery and speedy delivery. Three items ordered are beautiful and well packaged.
Swift delivery. Product exactly as seen on website. Lovely presentation box. Highly recommend this beautiful jewellery. I bought earrings.
I have still not received this item so I am actually not that impressed I will wait
The jewellery I ordered from you was lovely my family will be delighted with them. Thank you so much.
As always, the work is beautiful and impeccable. Brian de Staic is my go-to jeweler for special gifts. While visiting Dingle, Ireland, I ordered a necklace for my daughter. I was sick the day I was due to fly home so an employee hand-delivered it to me to make my day easier.
Absolutely stunning pieces and outstanding service. Thank you
The day my order was dispatched, I had it the next day, very efficient Brian de Staic is a great company to deal with,and I am very happy with the product definitely 5 🌟
Received my necklace and am very pleased! Just what I ordered and it arrived a week early. Was in Northern Ireland recently and no one up there even knew what Ogham is. So glad to find you and appreciate your quick service and great quality. Will recommend you with confidence. Will wear my necklace proudly and I’ll stop in to say hi next time I’m in the Republic. THANKS!!!
Beautiful piece and very fast delivery.
Hi Brian, We wanted a unique and meaningful gift for our daughter's birthday and the pendant you made for us is perfect in every way. Delighted with the result.
Love the jewelery. Love the script. Liked it all so much was hard to decide what to pick!
Got a lovely gold Harp necklace this week, excellent quality and looks even better than the pictures. Mark
Really beautiful piece of jewellery. Made with love & craftsmanship.
I recently bought an ogham pendant as a special gift for a family member. I opted to have it personalised, gift boxed/wrapped and sent directly. The service was fantastic and the pendant was so gratefully received.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.87 based on 1,230 reviews