Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
"Excellent service, excellent product."
"I gave my wife an Ogham stone necklace for Christmas after having visited the west coast of Ireland and having been introduced to them there. She was very excited and loves it. As the purchaser, dealing with Brian de Staic was a great experience. They were quick and responsive with the order details and the necklace is high quality jewelry. My wife and I are both very pleased."
"Lovely jewellry, very quick service. Love the way you have "worked" on the 3 sisters and Ceann Sibeal and how it looks like a Breton Triskell aswell. I already have some of your work : an ogham pendant, really intriguing for French people and some fuschia earrings. Keep up the originlaity and creativity. Maith sibh !"
"Great customer service, fast response time and absolutely love the piece I ordered. Packaged well too so everything, including the box the necklace was held in, arrived perfectly even with international shipping. Thanks so much!"
"Lovely products. Great online service."
"Gold chain for standing stone pendant too long and a bit too lightweight for the pendant. I had requested a shorter chain. Regardless I will need to buy a more stout chain to befit. Pendant is great. Good work there. John M."
"Go raibh mile maith agat. Ilove my bangle,simple and beautiful."
"Thank you so much for your superb workmanship on the Ogham pendant. I bought it as a Christmas Gift and can only say that the recipient was delighted. She "loves it"!! Now that I have found an unusual and beautiful gift I shall be back for more. May even treat myself. Ruth"
"Not sure how it got here so fast, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very happy with our second purchase from this company and when the opportunity arises I will buy from them again !!"
"Very nice and accommodating service. Thank you for actuallytaking care of your customers."
"Super fast service, and beautiful piece of jewellery bought as a gift. Highly recommend."
"I ordered the Cara Knot ring in silver for my wife as a Christmas present. I ordered engraving to personalize the ring. My wife was very excited to receive this gift...she loves it! Thanks!! John Murphy Springfield, Ohio, USA"
"Earrings were shipped promptly and quality is excellent"
"Pretty bracelet with engraved family surnames on charm. My fifth piece from Brian’s skilled hands. Thank you!"
"Emailed a query to customer services before purchase. Megan replied within 30minutes. Ordered a personalised Ogham stone necklace which arrived within 5 days. Absolutely beautiful gift, perfectly engraved. Will definately buy from Brian again in the future. Many thanks from a highly satisfied customer."
"The necklace arrived just as described, and my lady is very happy with her gift. Shipping was very quick. It took only one week to receive my item, despite it being shipped internationally from Ireland to New York in the USA. It arrived just in time for Christmas. Thank you"
"Fast delivery, beautiful jewelry"
"."
"I received a necklace from my daughter, Lynne Baker. I love it, and ordered her earrings. They arrived quickly and based on my necklace, she will love them. They are for a special occasion coming soon. Thank you."
"While visiting Ireland in September we stopped by Brian de Staic in Dingle . I ordered two personalized Ohgam necklaces for my daughter’s and they were ready within hours and are absolutely beautiful. My daughters both love them. I loved them so much, I ordered another online for a Christmas gift . They were very responsive and it was delivered within days ! Great customer service ! Thank you!"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 660 reviews