Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

How would you rate Brian de Staic ?

Kathryn O
"Their products are beautiful and the customer service is excellent."
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
Ballyfermot College Of Further Education
Verified Buyer
"Great selection Beautiful jewellery Easy to purchase Communications great Delivery on spot No issues Will visit again"
Timothy Collins
Timothy Collins
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for completing my order so quickly! When I ordered my Personalized Celtic Gifts for my daughter, I realized I may have cut it close on timing. I reach out to Brian de Staic for help as I may have needed a plan "B". Received a reply almost instantly from Megan that she would expedite the order for me so I would receive it on time. Well, I did! Beautiful People personalized Ogam earrings and neckless. I received excellent customer service and quality merchandise from Brian de Staic, Ireland's Leading Goldsmith! I recommend it to everyone. Tim Collins Philadelphia Pennsylvania"
Hollie Lawry
Verified Buyer
"So happy with our purchase. We ordered online and made arrangements to pick up when we were in Ireland. Staff was extremely helpful during this process and with placing the order. Totally impressed with the communication with staff and overall ease of the purchase. Would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you!!"
Kathleen Paradowski
Verified Buyer
"Unusual item and superior quality"
Katherine Shortal
Verified Buyer
"This is a beautiful, unique pendant that my daughter loves! It reminds her of our trip to Ireland and her connection to that wild, ancient island and its earliest people. I was also extremely pleased by the timeliness of the delivery! Thank you very much."
Mary Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Always beautiful jewelry. Second pair of Beag studs (smaller). Customer service wonderful."
Linda Bolton
Verified Buyer
"I spotted the gold Soirse necklace in an Ireland tourist booklet and made a beeline for the shop as soon as I arrived in Killarney. The necklace was also in silver, my preferred metal, but I couldn't justify the small extravagance and deferred gratification until I returned home. I thought about it for a few weeks and decided if not now, when? I call it my "last hurrah" jewelry purchase. It's modern yet classic and I'll wear it over and over again."
Helene Orlik
Verified Buyer
"I had purchased my first piece of jewelry, in Brian's store, in Dingle back in 2000. I have been ordering online every since for myself and family members. I have never been disappointed. Everything has been exceptional! The recipients of these gifts have loved them. Highly recommend his work."
Andrea Firth
Verified Buyer
"I ordered on line from US, had to change shipping address,yet the delivery was made promptly and correctly."
Paul Spector
Verified Buyer
"I received the bracelet however , it was not what I expected. It is so fine and delicate. I know it will break. I wear an armful of bracelets 24/7 all bought in other countries and this one will fall off my wrist when I sleep. What is your return policy?"
Lorie Parker
Verified Buyer
"I spent two weeks in Ireland and 3 days in Dingle. While walking around I came across your store and fell in love with your jewelry right away. I ordered a Olgam necklace while there and have ordered three more pieces for gifts since being home. Everyone loves them and how unique they are. Thank you!!!"
Diane Duffie
Verified Buyer
"I have several pieces from your collection. During my trip to Ireland I stopped in your store in Dingle. I purchased the Riasc necklace, the gold vertical Ogham pendant, a bracelet, and Clonfert earrings. The jewelry is beautiful and I’m proud to wear jewelry from my Irish Heritage. My latest purchase is the horizontal Ogham pendant with the triple spiral. It’s fantastic! I hope to return to Ireland someday but meanwhile I wear my lovely pieces. Thank you."
"you provided me with a lovely souvenir for our daughter - and very timely arrival towards the end of our holiday. Thank you."
Kathleen Lumsden
Verified Buyer
"I visited Ireland recently and saw several Ogham stones; was fascinated. I actually thought how amazing it would be to have my name on a pendant in the Ogham “lettering”. A local tour guide knew about Brian de Staic and that this was done. The ordering was easy, in less than 10 days my pendant arrived to my home in Canada. The pendant is beautiful, and along with my pictures, the most meaningful, beautiful memory of Ireland. Thank-you."
Linda Fogarty
Verified Buyer
"The jewelry is top quality and beautiful. The Ogham charm is so unusual and gets lots of compliments. I just love it!!!"
Miriam Thrasher
Verified Buyer
"The pendant I purchased was absolutely beautiful and my daughter loved it. She recognized the Odham writing and was nearly in tears when she realized her name was engraved on it! The craftsmanship and quality are excellent. Highly recommend."
Imma Zoppi
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful piece of jewellery. Love it!"
Michael O’Connor
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money and prompt delivery"
Mary Bourke
"beautiful workmanship."
"Brian's gold Ogham "name" bracelet-like the silver one I bought years ago-lets me WEAR a happy part of "who I am"!"
Linda Adams
Verified Buyer
"They were very quick in responding to email inquiries. My online order was processed quickly with emails keeping me abreast of each stage it was at. Happy to say it arrived before my niece's birthday party since they are in Ireland and we are in Nevada US, I was a bit concerned."
"I ordered an engraved pendant from Brian de Staic, and when it arrived, the pendant was *beautiful* but there was a minor mix-up in the engraving. I contacted them, and they sent out a corrected version the next day, with no hassle whatsoever. With their great customer service and amazing pieces, I will use again for my next Irish gift, and I would highly recommend them!"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 499 reviews