Brian de Staic Reviews

Mary Ellen Lowney
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th September 2018
Anita Martin
More Photos & Videos
I have not received the necklace yet and just wondering how long it takes for the delivery. I think the postage was $18 .00. Thank you, be well, be safe 😊
Absolutely beautiful cross and chain... I bought it in silver for my daughter's communion this September and it's just perfect! As it's suitable for all ages, she will be wearing this cross for many years to come! A perfect keepsake.
The necklace arrived very quickly and is bigger than I though it was going to be. I am very pleased with my purchase and will buy again.

Thanks.
The piece is stunning! It arrived very quickly and beautifully presented. I'm very happy and I'm sure my girlfriend will be aswell!
We are very happy with our purchase. It arrived in good time and we gave it to our granddaughter for her high school graduation and she was thrilled.
I had purchased a Breacadh an Lae pendant when visiting Brian's shop in Dingle and just received an Ogham pendant. Both are beautiful and very unique. I ordered the Ogham pendant online and it was sent to the U.S. with no problems at all, arriving about a week after shipment. I love both pendants!
Beautiful necklace. Every workmanship
I love the jewelry and I visit when whenever I get to Dingle. I have gotten my family to come with and they all buy something. Beautiful treasures to find! I ordered this time for a graduation present. My nephew was very happy! Thank you for being so creative and being able to ship.
Bought a pendant and earrings online for my sis-in-law as a birthday gift and she adores them! Fantastic service from Doreen who was able to suggest a brilliant alternative when what I'd originally selected wasn't available. My gift shipped and was delivered in perfect time for the birthday. Doreen even included a note from me to my sis-in-law. Fabulous service and stunning jewellery. I will be back!
Quality - Excellent/ timelines- Great Design - Just what I was looking for/ Price - Very Fair / I have ordered several piece from you and have been totally satisfied in all cases- Thank you
This is a birthday gift for my daughter...It
is beautiful, and I am sure she will love it
Great communication, and speedy international delivery especially considering the current environment. Beautiful craftsmanship. Highly recommend.
Another excellent service from Brian de Staic. I have bought several items over the years and they have never let me down over the customer service or the quality of the item. One day I hope to visit this shop in a beautiful part of the Emerald Isle I definitely recommend this shop
Answered an enqiry very quickly and politely,quick delivery, beautiful piece of jewellery
I had some difficulty trying to order online 2 pendants but with different names, I didnt
process the order but was then contacted by the team and I explained my dilemma, they advised I should go ahead and order online and let Doreen (staff member), when I had done so and she would ensure the correct names. When they arrived they both had the same name. I contacted Doreen and she quickly got it sorted the pendant with correct name arrived within 3 working days. Thank you Doreen you gave me a first class service. I would score 5 star only for the problem with the website.
Item was exactly as described,beautifully packaged, speedy delivery...great service. Thank you.
excellent service very good quality merchandise
Beautiful pendant bought for my daughters birthday. Arrived on time. Would buy from Brian de Staic again.
Very responsive to my email question. Earrings arrived earlier than expected and were of good quality. A very good experience.
Beautiful Jewelry! The Ogham collection is my favourite, so unique & Irish.
I have given many personalised pendants as a 21st Birthday gift. My own Ogham pendant I wear everyday, a special gift from my parents many many years ago. I love it!
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 888 reviews