Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 17th May 2017
Kathryn O
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 8th March 2017
Ballyfermot College of Further Education
Received my order within days and delighted with the ogham pendants. Great gift idea and glad to support Irish company
Great service beautiful jewelry
Got all of my items quickly. Each piece was of very high quality. Beautifully boxed, but I would say to be careful when opening as one of mine broke when I was opening it. A little disappointed with that but I can fix it by super gluing.
Last Fall I bought a pair of earrings for a friend of mine. She loved them so much. They were the Ogham stone style in silver and I had her name inscribed on them. She wears them all of the time, so this year I am buying her the pendant to match. I also purchased a different type of pendant in the Cosaint Protection Stone for another friend for her birthday. I absolutely love your jewelry designs and plan on adding a few to My own collection !!
Just received the third Ogham silver necklace I purchased as gifts. They are just beautiful and we're delivered in no time. The recipients of the first two were thrilled and I just know my sister who lives abroad will be delighted with her gift from home.
Loved it as I have one myself. My sister bought it for me when she was in Ireland. My sister/in-law admired mine so I bought it for her 60th birthday.
Excellent service. Beautiful products! I want them all!
I still haven't received by necklace, and I paid for expedited delivery. So... I can't review.
Love the ogham pendant, as always it is amazing. I do wish the website had a collection option. I wanted to order & pay online but had to pay delivery as there was no option to collect from store
Your St Bridget's Cross made my sister very happy. Its a beautiful thing and has cheered her up a lot during a difficult period. Thank you
I ordered the 9ct Ogham pendant and had it engraved with my name. It’s absolutely beautiful and I’m delighted with it. I wouldn’t hesitate to order again.
Really beautiful piece - simple, classic and wonderfully evocative of Dingle
My wife loves it!
I recently bought an Ogham Gold Pendant for my daughter's graduation with her name & degree on the front & the date on the back. She was absolutely delighted with it & said that it sat really nicely & was much admired. I left ordering it a bit late so I put on the instructions the date of the graduation and asked if it could be sent out as soon as possible. It was sent out within a few hours of my order, express post, & arrived in time. Very impressed with both the necklace and the service.Many Thanks, Paula
Fantastic service and speedy delivery to the UK
Nice pendant, good value, like it a lot and is very comfortable to wear.
I received my necklace yesterday and as always, it is as beautiful as every other piece I have gotten from your store. I really appreciate the quality and fast delivery. I visit you overtime I am in Ireland which is a lot, sad I couldn't come this year :( Thank you again!
I have started a collection of family name Oghams and love each new addition
Very slow on delivery and I had no contact at all about date of approx delivery.. it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive!!
Received my three beautifully crafted braclets. Lovely quality pieces of jewellery. My nieces will wear them with pride.
Fabulous piece of jewellery. I purchased the ogham bracelet. Excellent craftsmanship. You just cannot beat handmade Irish jewellery. I will definitely buy more from the range. Thank you !!
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 985 reviews