Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
I received my necklace yesterday and as always, it is as beautiful as every other piece I have gotten from your store. I really appreciate the quality and fast delivery. I visit you overtime I am in Ireland which is a lot, sad I couldn't come this year :( Thank you again!
I have started a collection of family name Oghams and love each new addition
Very slow on delivery and I had no contact at all about date of approx delivery.. it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive!!
Received my three beautifully crafted braclets. Lovely quality pieces of jewellery. My nieces will wear them with pride.
Fabulous piece of jewellery. I purchased the ogham bracelet. Excellent craftsmanship. You just cannot beat handmade Irish jewellery. I will definitely buy more from the range. Thank you !!
Lovely jewellery! I am most impressed by the quality and the amazing designs. I can thoroughly recommend this shopping experience.
Purchased the silver Ogham ring for my fiancé for our wedding. And it is absolutely beautiful, and more importantly my fiancé loved it. Thank you!!
Very promp service. I was able to visit 2 locations last year on a cie tour. Unfortunately due to covid my tour was cancelled this year. Very grateful that I can purchase the finest Irish jewelry online. Thank you.
Iontach sásta leis an píosa Seodra agus an tséirbhís , fuair mé an braicléid a d’ordaigh mé taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig👍
Excellent piece of craftsmanship, love the bangle and was delivered within 48 hours
I am so happy with my purchases. The two beautiful harp pendants just arrived and I am thrilled with them. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent. The presentation boxes are really classy. I purchased these pendants for two of my Irish dance students who are turning sixteen. The girls have been in my dance class since they were six so i wanted a special gift to celebrate their birthdays and mark their 10 years of dancing. These pendants are perfect. I am so proud to give them to my students and the girls will cherish them. Thank you Brian de Staic.
Valerie Deam
McGrath Irish Dancers
California
I fell in love with Brian's jewelry when I visited his shop in Ireland. I just received two versions of the Cara necklace (horizontal) version and I could not be more pleased!
Excellent customer service love the merchandise too wonderful
Very good quality. Pleased with everything I have bought from him
Excellent on line service
Absolutely beautiful! Great quality, excellent boxed presentation, fast delivery! Very happy to have purchased this piece!
My husband purchased a gold ogham bar with my name on it from Brian de Staic for our 1st Wedding anniversary 27 years ago and I have given both my daughters a gift of a silver one on their 18th birthdays, they are admired every time we wear them. Jewellery of distinction! Great service and quality.
These earrings are a beautiful design & nicely made. My criticism is that they are too tiny! They are insignificant, practically unnoticable on the ear so the design cannot be truly appreciated. I understand some want dainty pieces but these would still be that but so much nicer if they were twice the size.
Beautiful pendant

She’s going to love it.

Hi to all. Miss not seeing you all at the Big E
Patrick
I placed an order from the U.S. sending a message that I needed within 3 weeks and requesting they expedite processing. I received a very prompt response that the order was completed and shipped and received 5 days later! Well in time for an Irish birthday celebration. Thank you!
I emailed and got an immediate response. I love the pendant and I received it
within the week - and I live in the U.S.
Thanks.