Brian de Staic Reviews

Brian de Staic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Dotti McInnis
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th February 2021
Daniel Wall
My sister was really happy with her pendant which was a gift. I also had a query and it was responded to really quickly.
Brian de Staic kept me informed of the tracking of my order consistently through email until the package was delivered. The ring ordered is beautiful. From the customer service to the quality of the product, I highly recommend Brian de Staic as your exclusive Celtic/Irish jeweler.
I bought the Silver Ogham Earrings for my daughter to match the necklace her uncle bought her. She was absolutely thrilled with them. I was delighted with the speedy delivery. I would have no hesitation in recommending either the jewelry or the Brian de Staic
Brian de Staic jewellery brings love and joy alive. I bought a silver ogham bangle and a gold ogham necklace as gifts, they are truly amazing. The craftsmanship is outstanding. The customer attention I was given made a wonderful shopping experience. Thank you.
Beautiful work and packaging. Gift arrived after 2 weeks. The earrings are awesome and I’m glad I had the package insured.
I recently ordered an Ogham necklace for my niece.It is beautiful and personal.Easy to order and arrived swiftly.Only complaint I have is I would have loved a special leaflet explaining Ogham without adds for jewellery I did not buy.Very happy though.
I ordered a Silver bracelet and needed an urgent delivery and it was dispatched same day and I got it in plenty of time. Absolutely gorgeous gifts and very personal. Thank you for your excellent service.
lovely shop. delighted with items, fast delivery 10/10
I bought a beautiful silver pendant for a birthday gift. The present was for someone from Éire who left for the UK a long time ago. They were overwhelmed by the craftmanship, history of the jewllery and what the writing signifies. Definitely order again. Doreen was very patient and helpful. Thanks again. 🤗
I used to live in Dingle, and bought myself a necklace from here some 15 years or so ago. My daughter, who was born in Dingle now living in the UK has always admired my necklace so for her 13th birthday I ordered one from Brian de Staic. I had it made with her name in Ogham in 9ct gold. Needless to say she is absolutely delighted with it and hasn’t taken it off since!
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Beautiful in it simplicity
Incredibly easy to order online, Very pleased with the items I bought, they were beautiful, and delivery was really speedy.
The necklace itself is stunning. The pendant is just heavy enough, and the chain is lovely. Ordering and delivery was quick and painless. The only quibble I would have is that the packaging didn’t quite match the quality of the necklace. Not that important in the grand scheme of things though. I’ll definitely order again, lots of things I liked.
I recently bought a retirement gift for my mom with Brain de Staic and it was so beautiful, she really loved it. The service was so quick (all shops closed due to lockdown so I was relying on post), they made up my requested piece and it in the post that same day. Could not fault them in any way, would highly recommend.
I left it quite late before Christmas to order a beautiful gold ogham necklace for my mum. I emailed Brian de Staic and they said if I ordered that day they would ship it asap. It was engraved and shipped the next day arriving well before Christmas day and it is beautiful! My Mum wears it everyday. Thanks for the great service and quality product!
I ordered the Aisling Dream Pendant in gold. I am very pleased with the purchase. The pendant is absolutely beautiful, the craftsmanship is clear. It is the perfect size for an adult, substantial in size. I put it on and have not taken it off.
I’ve purchase numerous pendants & earrings, they’re so unique & beautiful. Always have been extremely happy. Purchased a pendant for my bestie. She loved it so much, she recently purchased another pendant for herself.
Brian de Staic 5 star review on 9th January 2021
I BOUGHT A SILVER PENDANT WITH OGHRAM WRTING. THE LADY RECEIVED IT WITH GREAT ADMIRATION AND IT HAS BEEN COMMENTED ON. SHE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE PENDANT.
Excellent service, jewellery and prompt delivery. I ordered online as I’m currently in Australia and my partner is in Tralee, Ireland. I Highly Recommend Brian de Staic! I am so very happy as is my partner who received the ring I purchased. The attention to the personalised details was flawless. My partner is waiting on the ring to be returned back as it needs to be stretched half a size due to the width , hoping to get that delivered any day now as it is only a 45 min drive away. We are so happy that we will most certainly be repeat customers. Thank you so very much. Brilliant company, Brilliant jewellery, Brilliant People!
Excellent product. Prompt and efficient service.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 1,174 reviews