Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"Perfect gift for a girlfriend"
"Beyond excellent. What a joy to have such unique and high quality jewelry. My Christmas purchase was the gold fern leaf earring.I love it. Can't wait to wear it. I hope to buy the matching pendant soon. I visited the shop in August 2017 in Dingle. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from. I also appreciate the sales you offer online. Thank you for helping me celebrate Christmas this year."
"I am very happy with my necklace. It is beautifully made. I have received many compliments on it and will enjoy it for many years to come."
"I purchased a ring in July when in Dingle. I had been eyeing this ring as well, but waited for a bit. The wait was worth it. This ring is bright and eye catching. Very comfortable to wear. I will be back for future purchases, no doubt about that!!!!"
"I recently purchased the large horizontal ogham necklace. There was a error. On delivery. I received a bracelet with the wrong name engraved. Mistakes happen, I was to return the bracelet and my necklace would be shipped. Today I received the necklace and it is absolutely stunning. The only reason I did not give a rating of "very good" is because I was required to pay the return shipping on the bracelet which was $70.00. This shipping error was not my mistake and I should not have been required to pay the return shipping. I did call and speak to Megan about the price of shipping FedEx, which was much higher. Her reply was to just ship USPS which I did. No offer was made to pay for shipping. The necklace is beautiful but I will not be purchasing here again."
"Excellent service and beautiful product! The Connemara Marble Claddagh Ring was the perfect gift."
"I am so delighted with all the items I bough, the gifts have gone all over the world, thank you Sheila Fitzpatrick"
"It is extremely stupid to mail something with the contents listed on the outside of the mailing box for many reasons. Two of them are 1) it can get stolen, and 2) NOW MY WIFE KNOWS THAT SHE IS GETTING SOME CELTIC JEWELRY FOR CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks for ruining the surprise."
"I got necklaces for my Sisters for Christmas. They loved them. This was the easiest purchase I have ever made on-line. Brian’s customer service was outstanding."
"I have wanted to buy an Ogham pendant for ages and so have done for my daughter. I think it is beautiful and I am sure she will too."
"Thanks everything from order to delivery was simple and timely. This is a gift from my son to his mother. I can’t wait until my wife sees it and reads the inscription. The front is her name the back reads “mom to Sam”. I believe she will love it. It’ll be the last present in the toe of the stocking."
"Online ordering was very easy. Made a mistake on my overseas shipping. Called the store Megan was very helpful. Packages have arrived in the U.S"
"I ordered 2 Ogham pendants on Dec. 3 and received them on Dec 10. Megan was very helpful. The service was wonderful and the pendants are beautiful. I can't wait to give them to my daughters for Christmas!"
"The process and communication was easy and perfect. Earrings are beautiful."
"Finely crafted and with an unique eye to artistry. Service to the United States is quick."
"I love my new necklace and the quality is outstanding!"
"I am so very pleased with this earring. It is more than a piece of jewelry, it is a piece of art. The detail is exquisite."
"We love the designs."
"The bracelet is lovely, it came very well wrapped and in plenty of time for the Holidays. The next time I am in Ireland I will positively visit one the stores"
"The earrings are lovely. The package arrived three days than stated. It arrived by Fed EX, but the person did not ask for a signature. I thought that was standard when you paid for the insured package."
Brian de Staic is rated 4.88 based on 691 reviews