Brian de Staic Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Brian de Staic

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy

"This is my favorite necklace; I wear it daily and am constantly complimented!"
"Wonderful and quick communication, speedy delivery and superb product!"
"Love the service and quality of all my purchases. I would highly recommend using Brian de Static. I but special gifts here."
"We purchased 2 necklaces and the harp earrings for St Patrick’s Day gifts. They are of exquisite quality and came so beautifully wrapped. We are thrilled with our jewelry and Brian de Staic will be our first choice when we buy again."
"This is my ‘go-to’ place for the most special handcrafted gifts. I have returned over and over and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent. Quick and efficient. Thank you BdeS for helping me make others happy."
"We purchased necklaces for our daughters on a trip to Ireland last year while stopping in Dingle. They loved them so much we got another for a gift! Cant wait to return to Ireland."
"Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical."
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase and the service provided. I couldn't recommend this company enough!"
"Beautiful piece"
"Beautiful cuff links bought for a significant birthday. Bought online without any difficulty and prompt delivery Thank You"
"When I took my daughter to Ireland in 2004 for getting her master's degree, we stayed a while in Dingle. She purchased the ID bracelet for me for the trip. For her 40th birthday I have now bought one for her. They each have "I love you" on the back and our names on the front in Ogham. We love this jewelry. What a memory of special times!"
"I couldn’t be more pleased! After visiting the store in Dingle last year, I’d been dreaming of another piece I saw while there. Online ordering was fast and easy, and it even arrived a day earlier than I expected! If you want beautiful, meaningful, jewelry, you have come to the right place."
"I ordered an Ogham pendant for delivery to the mid U.S. It arrived beautifully packaged and 4 days before estimated arrival date. The piece itself is well crafted and really beautiful."
"Good product and good service. That’s all you can ask for and Brian de Staic provides this."
"Style, size, quality are all as pictured. Very pleased with purchase. Delivery was one day earlier than promised. All around an A+."
"I just made a second purchase from Brian de Staic jewelry. This time using their web site. My previous purchase was in their shop in Dingle. I purchased the Aisling necklace and matching ear rings in sterling silver. Dang, gold is so expensive! My loves the gift! The Aisling is a beautiful delicate looking design. Incredible craftsmanship. Ordering on the web site is quite easy and the overall look and design of the web site is quite good. Easy to navigate and move around even way over here in the USA. My only complaint is the website would not accept the St Patrick's Day 10% off discount code I was sent via email. And I got no response from the company when I emailed them through their website or responding to the email they sent. I tried the discount code on several different days and using two different browsers. What good is a discount code if the website won't accept it? Oh well, they got my money anyway because I wanted to buy something for my wife. FedEx shipping overseas was about a week."
"Just received two pairs of earrings - Grainne in sterling and Trinity Knot 14K with stones - and and I love them. Beautifully packaged and in perfect shape. I was introduced to Brian de Staic in 2015 by a fellow traveller while our tour was staying in Killarney. Treat myself to something whenever I can."
"I've been buying jewelry from Brian de Staic for almost 20 years, with my first purchase was at the retail shop in Killarney. My wife is Irish and loves the connection of their jewelry to Ireland, and their expanding collections means that I will never run out of gift ideas. Attractive jewelry from Irish craftsmen and women."
"Very happy with the quality and craftsmanship of these beautiful earrings. Time to Texas from ordering was 10 days."
"Bought one of your pieces as a present for my daughter. It is very beautiful and simple. She loves it. thank you"
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 787 reviews