Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
fantastic ring and pendant
I have ordered at least 4 silver engraved pendants with names written in ancient ogham script. I give them as graduation gifts especially. They are always received with delight, as being unusual. It is amazing that they arrive in USA about 10 days after I place the order. Excellent service
Very quick service, item is perfect
I received the pendant very quickly and it is exactly as described. Thanks very much!
So pleased with my purchase. It is perfect and I intend to purchase more for my relatives as gifts. Thank you for creating my lovely unique necklace.
I have several pieces from Brian de Staic and love every one of them. I am so excited about my new St Bridget’s cross. Very unique!
This is my favorite necklace; I wear it daily and am constantly complimented!
Wonderful and quick communication, speedy delivery and superb product!
Love the service and quality of all my purchases. I would highly recommend using Brian de Static. I but special gifts here.
We purchased 2 necklaces and the harp earrings for St Patrick’s Day gifts. They are of exquisite quality and came so beautifully wrapped. We are thrilled with our jewelry and Brian de Staic will be our first choice when we buy again.
This is my ‘go-to’ place for the most special handcrafted gifts. I have returned over and over and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent. Quick and efficient. Thank you BdeS for helping me make others happy.
We purchased necklaces for our daughters on a trip to Ireland last year while stopping in Dingle. They loved them so much we got another for a gift! Cant wait to return to Ireland.
Their jewelry pieces are not on,y beautiful, but historical.
Absolutely delighted with my purchase and the service provided. I couldn't recommend this company enough!
Beautiful piece
Beautiful cuff links bought for a significant birthday. Bought online without any difficulty and prompt delivery Thank You
When I took my daughter to Ireland in 2004 for getting her master's degree, we stayed a while in Dingle. She purchased the ID bracelet for me for the trip. For her 40th birthday I have now bought one for her. They each have "I love you" on the back and our names on the front in Ogham. We love this jewelry. What a memory of special times!
I couldn’t be more pleased! After visiting the store in Dingle last year, I’d been dreaming of another piece I saw while there. Online ordering was fast and easy, and it even arrived a day earlier than I expected! If you want beautiful, meaningful, jewelry, you have come to the right place.
I ordered an Ogham pendant for delivery to the mid U.S. It arrived beautifully packaged and 4 days before estimated arrival date. The piece itself is well crafted and really beautiful.
Good product and good service. That’s all you can ask for and Brian de Staic provides this.
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews