Brian de Staic Reviews

Read Brian de Staic Reviews

00 353 (0) 66 91 51 298

info@briandestaic.com

Tell us how Brian de Staic made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Recieved my gorgeous piece today, I have always wanted a piece with Ogham on it and finally have one and it is perfection. I did pay bit more to ensure timely delivery (patience is not something I have alot of). It arrived in record time, and I'm so pleased with the quality and presentation. Thank you so very much!
So pleased with my beautiful ogham necklace. Craftsmanship is excellent and exactly what I was looking for. The perfect memento of My recent trip to Ireland. Thank you Brian!
I love my Ogham name pendant. The shop in Dingle was lovely and the sales help very good. I plan to order others as gifts. Thank you
Absolutely beautiful pendant with my name in Ogham. I have seen a lot of these and this is by far the best! Arrived very quickly, too.
Excellent I love the thought of some lucky personalized item from Ireland. I think maybe you could come up with a few more selections.
Received items and I love them! I visited your amazing country with a Globus tour for the first time, last month - actually, my first trip abroad after waiting for years to visit Ireland, my first choice. The tour stopped by your shop, but I was unable to make a decision before it was time to leave; happy that I was able to order online. Love your jewelry, your country, your food, your people. Would love to return. Thank you. Linda Caudell
I love my bracelet. Very good job and fast delivery.
My Ogham bracelet is beautiful! I put it on right away. I’m proud to be wearing something that reflects my Irish heritage. Thank you so much!
My fiancée and I ordered ogham necklaces for our engagement and we‘re both very happy with the purchase. The necklaces are very well made and all custom wishes were fulfilled without trouble. They were delivered in several layers of safe packaging so nothing could happen to the jewellery on the way. Plus it arrived almost a week before scheduled. All in all a very pleasant experience, we‘ll definitely recommend the store to our friends!
I received my order of beautiful earrings and am very pleased with them.
Thank you! The small pendants I ordered arrived in 8 days!! They are beautiful and will be cherished by my granddaughters.
The Ogham pendant arrived today and it was beyond beautiful! The quality of the silver and the workmanship is stunning. Thank you for this wonderful piece of Irish history- I can't wait to give this gift to my husband!
Bought your bracelet during my first visit to Ireland. As my sister turned 65 June 1st I knew I wanted her to have one also. Thank you for such prompt attention to getting it to me. She will love it. Janice donovan
My wife loves it. Very beautiful
On one of our first trips to Ireland in 1996, we stayed in Dingle, met Brian, fell in love with his creations and have been customers ever since. The service has always been exceptional and the jewelry the most beautiful, and finely crafted we have ever seen. Thanks, Brian, for increasing our awareness and love of Irish heritage!
A beautiful pendant with my name in Ogham; exactly what I have been looking for.
I love this jewellery. I chose the Cara design as that is a family name. It is beautifully made and arrives so well packaged. I will be back soon for more to go with the earrings and recently purchased necklace. I would recommend this jewellery to anyone who is looking for tradition, quality and exquisite workmanship
Bought this for my daughter's 4th-grade teacher here in NY. She is so excited to give her such a unique gift from Ireland which such great history. Online ordering and shipping were very smooth. The gift arrived safely and looks amazing.
This is a great store. Recently stopped by there on a trip to Ireland from the US. Purchased a ring but lost it before getting home. Ordered a replacement and service was fantastic. Exactly what I wanted. Shopped quickly, perfect!!!
I had two questions prior to purchasing an Ogham necklace and my questions were answered quickly and very kindly. I ordered an Ogham necklace as my daughter's graduation gift from me and my husband. It is beautiful. I am in the U.S. and received this necklace very quickly after ordering. Would definitely order from Brian de Staic again!
Brian de Staic is rated 4.89 based on 805 reviews