BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Could not believe i got a call on a Sunday chap was very helpful got it sorted two days later part arrived looking just like new really good service I will use them again thanks viv
Excellent, had 3 quotes, a lot of variation in price but settled for one and am more than happy. Delivered when said it would be.
Good quality used parts
Delivery a bit expensive but happy with overall experience
A very helpful tool for easily finding the parts you need quickly
I never hesitate looking for a part with Breakerlink πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very easy to use. I have bought from this site several times and I have never been let down by them. I have recommended this site to all my friends and family and would recommend this site to anyone. My 5 star rating is not high enough would give them 10 if I could. Keep up the good work people.
From the point the company contacted me through to the delivery of the part, the total process was extremely quick and easy.
I will use this service again.
I found breaker link an easy way to source parts, takes the hassle away from ringing around various breaker yards, gets what you need fast.
Very happy with Breakerlink's easy to use site and the service I received from the dealer who sent me the part, Will definitely use again.
Excellent service.
A follow up phone call to discuss the parts requested which helped me to confirm exactly was I was going to receive. Well packaged, fast delivery and now fitted to the car. Both rear door locking correctly again.
Would recommend and be using again in the future.
Easy to use web site and good communications. I had reply within 48 hours with the part. I will use again.
Helpful site offers plenty of information kept me informed as the part became available.
Would definitely use it again.
We were very impressed with the speed of results for our search, and also the speed of delivery. thank you.
Quick service delivered as promised will use again!
When someone ran into my car I was devastated so tried BreakerLink
The people at BC Autosalvage Ltd were brilliant nothing was to much trouble good advice good price..will definitely use again but hope I don’t need to lol
BreakerLink 5 star review on 5th February 2021 BreakerLink 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Excellent service, i had four offers for a part I would have thought would have been difficult to get all at a reasonable price.I will definitely use this service again.The part arrived fairly quickly,it’s being fitted tomorrow 5/02/21 I’ll let you know if it works as it should.
Great service. Part arrived very quickly and was as described.
No problems, found the part I needed
I’m not happy with breaker because I cancelled my part after a few hours of ordering and they still charged me £18 for delivery even tho the part was not sent out!
Breakerlink I cannot Thank you enough for putting me in contact with a supplier who sent me the part I needed for the car. 10 out 10 for brilliant service you provide I will recommend your service to anyone I know that requires a car part. Yours sincerely Carol Wright.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,155 reviews