BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Fast and efficient!
Very good service
Quick response and questions replied promptly delivered on time will use again
Good service and huge choices of dealers thank you
Good staff kwick service
Great service . Add a item required and just wait for quotes .There is also a option to communicate to Breaker too. Fantastic!
outstanding service thank you
Excellent service making finding car parts very easy
Ordered the part, which was easy enough, as the process gave various choices to tick. I went with the first quote that arrived, as it seemed reasonable, £60. It turned out that it was. Three quotes arrived, £60, £80 and over £100. I ordered the part required. It arrived in about two days and so completely cosseted in bubble wrap that there was no chance of any breakage. The whole process was smooth and efficient. Would definitely use them again.
excellent service
I received very quickly responses to my search. Varying prices for the same part. The part I chose came with a three month warranty. Next day delivery was also included. Nippon Auto Spares were Amazing to deal with. Thanks!
Fantastic impressive service. Within an hour I had a suitable quote and was able to order.
From within hours of posting a request for a part on line I received 8 replies with prices varying BUT with FULL details of from whom and direct contact numbers I am now in receipt of my parts and can fix my car Thank you Breakerlink
Fantastic Service
Great service very happy
great site for finding any parts you need
Quick responses from several groups.
Great idea
I got a reply withing minutes I phoned them they were very helpful plenty of advice I got the genuine part I was looking for and received the part withing 2 days very fast and efficient service. Thank you.
Useful help in determining location quality price comparison and solving my part problem well done! b Thank you
Fantastic service found an item for me I was otherwise struggling to obtain. have used before also
BreakerLink is rated 4.69 based on 6,082 reviews