BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

First time I have used this site,easy to use & got a result within 24hrs
Received my goods within 3 days, perfect to requirements, absolutely no problems. First class service.
Part arrived in great condition as promised very happy with it and competitive prices
very easy to deal with and a good price for the part that I needed
Was promised delivery on Wednesday and its now Friday and has still not been received Im waiting for this for my cars MOT so its really important
Does what it says on the tin, found a supplier for the part I wanted.
Needed car seats for a Vauxhall corsa thanks to breakerlink with there contacts located certain car breakers and found the car seats I needed.also happy with the cost.I would recommend them in the future.
I like to thank you for finding the part i wash looking for from breakerlink
Excellent service.
Brilliant service ran by a lovely lady who won't stand for any messing from the companies that advertise with her service.
Easy to use website which put me in touch with two supplies for the part I needed which I went on to buy and was very happy with the transaction. Would highly recommend.
Excellent, user friendly service, would highly recommend
Delevered on time thanks
This site is so great you can find any part for your car
I have. Used breaker link in the past with success on this occasion all the quotes came back for previous car with the same registration. The responses where quick and I will use again
First time I’ve used Breakerline - they are absolutely brilliant! Fast respond good choice of quotes and on choosing Eurojaps I received my exact part day after delivery! A****
No problems great service
very pleased with the service you supply and a valuable service to people like me who own older cars without having to contact every car breaker in the country. I managed to get a part that the main dealers told me was no longer made and within 30 minutes one of your members emailed me and I received the part in 3 days. In short a FIRST CLASS SERVICE & would recomend your service to anyone
Good service and I will use them again
Great for us who drive oldsters . Vauxhall couldn't get one . Thanks a lot. Good price and value.
BreakerLink is rated 4.70 based on 6,222 reviews