BreakerLink Reviews

of reviewers recommend BreakerLink
Read BreakerLink Reviews

About BreakerLink:

BreakerLink is a Free Car Parts Finder service formed in 2002 to assist public and trade customers to locate new and recycled car parts for any vehicle. BreakerLink is linked to 100s of independent part suppliers across the UK and Ireland.

Enter your request, compare quotes and then purchase from the independent supplier with delivery available to your door. Suppliers provide a majority of parts with a 1 month guarantee and some often longer.

Great service, communication and delivery. Would recommend
I'm so please to find a website like this, it saves me the time to be calling or looking for different breakers around the nation. Well done keep it up.
Works very well
Many thanks 👌
SCAM WARNING BEWARE!!! I've just been scammed having used this site and now can't get through to anyone for help or advice. I used Breakerlink in good faith to buy a wing mirror... I was then sent 3 companies to buy the part and I messaged them through BreakerLink and paid as Breakerlink advised. The part didn't arrive and I now see the company has 'now left' breakerlink and can't be contacted. Looking at the info on Breakerlink site they take no responsibility for this and just say contact the company direct - which I can't as I used Breakerlink to contact them. It would be great if BreakerLink can contact me to help with this (ref: BL4352697) ... I don't expect they will but will update this post if they do. MY ADVICE - BEWARE OF USING THIS SITE.
Thank you for your comment.
We are sorry to hear you experienced a problem with a previous member. As all members are independent companies, your purchase would have been directly through them and not through ourselves. However, we have now sent you a direct message detailing all of the suppliers contact information and further advice if have no success with the supplier.
Thank you.
BreakerLink
Simple to use, takes the effort out of finding used parts! Very quick responses and I found exactly what I was looking for. I will use BreakerLink again without hesitation.
Perfect product at a decent price.
Fast delivery
Will use again if required ..
The guys are very helpful and answer all your questions.
Easy to use and I had 3 quotes in a matter of hours.
Very handy service and helpful
Parts arrived exactly on time . Very easy site to use .will definitely use again
Having ordered this part before and got sent the wrong one (different company), I asked for a picture which was promptly sent to confirm its suitability which turned out OK. Part arrived promptly.
I was inundated with offers and made a purchase and will use Breakerlink again.
Great service , found the part i needed
Very efficient and speedy service. Quotes were received within minutes.
Very happy with this product
This is a great service and takes out the long drawn out process of trying to find the part you need.
Good service. Wide variations in quotations tho!
Excellent service responses quick and easy way for purchasing
Fast response and delivery