Bonners Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bonners Music

tony.white@bonnersmusic.co.uk

56 LANGNEY ROAD

How would you rate Bonners Music?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jordi
"Great guitar and excellent delivery. Would buy again ."
Jon Millarjonmillar@icloud.com
Jon Millarjonmillar@icloud.com
Verified Reviewer
"Dealt with Tom he was awesome, very friendly, very helpful. They offered free transportation (to Leicestershire) assembly and removal of packaging-simply brilliant. It was a little frustrating that a month after purchasing the price of the piano dropped by over £300 but this was not Bonners fault, it’s down to Yamaha changing what they charge. Anyway 4-5 months on I LOVE the piano it is without a doubt the best purchase I have ever made bar none. Bonners were excellent throughout. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks! Jon Millar"
Tony Johnson
Tony Johnson
"Excellent Customer Service"
"Courteous & friendly fair deal, didn't have to wait very long for delivery"
Don Perkinsdonnyprks@talktalk.net
Verified Reviewer
"As you are probably aware I had my previous Tyros4 from Bonners. I had four years or more enjoyment from it. The staff made me a good offer for myTyros 2 p/ex and the free delivery was unbelievable all the way to Derby...............I love the Tyros and decided that it’s time to upgrade so on the merits of my last transaction I decided that you were my first choice so with the same customer courtesy, good quality used instruments and excellent delivery why go anywhere else? I can’t fault you in any way.....Oh yes, my Tyros5 is in virtually new condition, it plays like new,I like the 76note board and all the extra things it does... I can only say.....More than happy...I wouldn’t deal with anyone else... thankyou... DonnPerkins... Derby."
"I was very pleased with the range of instruments on show and the sales assistant was extremely helpful in me choosing the right model of guitar."
"Very attentive and informed service. I returned a couple of days later to amend my order and they could not have been more helpful. Delivery of my digital piano was as promised within a couple of days."
"Great customer service, prompt delivery and excellent product."
"Professional & helpful on phone and in emails. Keyboard is great too!"
"The staff were very helpful and my purchase was completed on the telephone within minutes. I would definitely buy from Bonners again."
"I had to deal over the phone for my keyboard as a recent op. prevented me from travelling to the store , It was a pleasure dealing with you and the keyboard arrived in excellent condition at the designated time arranged . I am thrilled with it . also a few days later when I enquired about a possible second hand keyboard stand I was sent a few pictures of one that had just arrived so I bought that as well. Many Thanks"
"Very easy to ask any questions/queries, easy to recieve advice, and easy to place orders"
"Superb service, got exactly what we asked for, no unsuitable canvassing to spend more. A knowledgeable staff."
"Delighted all round Inc pt exchange smoothly and then afterwards when requesting help with mf files. Wished I lived nearer so could pop in and say ‘show me!’ Found genos a bit step up - great"
"EMMA was excellent in every part of the trade . The new Genos is amazing , but she told me that . Only thing I would really appreciate is a day with a Genos demonstrator to gain essential knowledge in the instrument so that I can get it out gigging as soon as possible . I'm happy to fly down to your store if this can be something that can be paid for and arranged , thanks graham geddes"
"Product was in stock price was competitive delivery arrived on time . And we are very pleased with the piano ."
"Easy transaction, very good communication, reliable delivery. Very pleasant people to deal with"
"The service was amazing. Great knowledge and very patient while we tried everything in the showroom!"
"First class service throughout. My initial enquiry brought a speedy response and the purchase and despatch of the goods was super efficient. Congratulations to all concerned."
"Bought Casio Privia PX860 Digital Piano. Arrived, well packed. Easy to assemble. Works great. Very pleased with purchase."
"Efficient. Effective communication. Very smooth purchase. Easy to arrange 12month finance option on a much coveted Nord stage 3 piano. Speedy delivery."
Graham Shephard
Unverified Reviewer
"Welcoming feel to shop, staff smile at you and acknowledge you. Wide range of beautifully presented stock from guitars to electric drum sets. Low pressure but knowledgeable sales persons. Great shop,"
"Traded in a PSR770 for a Tyros 5-61 with speakers because so many are upgrading from the Tyros 5 to the Genos and many good Tyros 5 are available. Whole purchasing experience was pain free and the second hand Tyros 5 with a year's warranty has been amazing. Got what I considered a fair price for the PSR770 I traded in."
Bonners Music is rated 4.89 based on 1,514 reviews