Bonners Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bonners Music

tony.white@bonnersmusic.co.uk

56 LANGNEY ROAD

How would you rate Bonners Music ?

Ray Lawes - Horsham
"Very happy with the product and personal delivery to house - you cannot tell that it is not a brand new keyboard - excellent condition."
Sophie
"All of the team were very helpful and courteous and I absolutely love my new piano!"
"Very pleased with the CLP 665. It has a good specification range. Once used to its touch it meets most musical needs. The customer service has been good. M.C.Foster."
"The staff were very helpful and well mannered."
"The entire experience at Bonners was first rate. As someone with only limited playing ability but a strong desire to learn, the help from Emma at the Eastobourne store was invaluable, leading to the purchase of a Casio GP500 with which I am immensely pleased with. Ample opertunity was afforded to look at and play the vast range of Pianos avaliable, and impartial advice was always on hand with no pressure. The delivery service was also excellent, with the Piano installed and operational within 30 minutes and the delivery staff very helpful and efficient."
"Transaction nr: R9032150. I bought a guitar at Bonners Eastbourne (Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic). There's plenty of space to try out the instrument before deciding whether to buy. The staff were attentive but not pushy. Overall I was very happy with the service I received and with the guitar."
"Easy to assemble. Good Value for money. Delivered as scheduled. My daughter likes it."
"From demo and discussion in Reigate to delivery in Wales a very professional customer oriented business."
"everything was fantastic, really appreciated the time they spent with me"
"Excellent service. Ordered digital piano one day and it was delivered the following day. Everyone was very polite and friendly."
"Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Knows about music and gave me a fantastic instrument."
"Very helpful shop staff : demonstrated the pianos that I was interested in, so I felt confident to make a decision on the day. The delivery was efficient and on time. I am pleased with my purchase and would recommend Bonner Music."
"It's always a pleasure to shop at Bonners. The staff are approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and keen to help. The choice of stock is extensive. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. Thank you"
"Lovely instrument, great price, excellent service, and an outstanding delivery!"
"Always superb service from Bonners as well as a great deal and good price. I always shop here when in Eastbourne. This time, a great Line 6 HX multi Effects. An utterly brilliant and easy to use, lightweight and compact unit that really delivers the goods and a "game changer" for old Giggers like me ! As usual top quality in store assistance. Thanks and see you next time Folks."
"great pedal from bonners music its a great shop good staff always helpful would buy again."
"We were purchasing a new piano for our church, and the staff were excellent in pointing us towards the models that were 'man enough' for the job. Once done, they left us to our own devices to play whatever instrument we wanted, to discuss the height of the book stand, the position of the volume control, the pedals and try out the sounds. We can't thank you enough and we have had no problems with the piano."
"Helpful, friendly and efficient staff service. Excellent customer care, good information and excellent product provided."
"Excellent service. Sales team very helpful and the guys who came to set up my Clavinova very helpful and friendly. Can't fault Bonners"
"Very good staff. Nice and friendly and polite, thankyou."
"Another satisfied customer"
"Great service and traded in old keyboard which reduced price further. Good value and communication. Ver helpful"
Bonners Music is rated 4.89 based on 1,762 reviews