Bonners Music Reviews

Tell us how Bonners Music made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Colin Johns
"Extremely pleased with the service and arrangement for delivery of my KAWAI GL30 (ATX2) Piano, the delivery and assembly was expertly carried out.This is my 4 th piano purchase from Bonners which included 2 in no Yamaha clavinovas for both my home in uk and Spain Hence my confidence in my choice of supplier. A profesional supplier that I would be pleased to recommend . Cheers Colin (Plymouth)"
John Derby
"My Bonners purchasing experience has been fantastic. Not only is the piano fantastic, but the pre and after sales support was fantastic. The sales representative at the Reigate store, David Burt, was very helpful right from the moment I walked in the showroom. He spent time to explain and demonstrate the various Yamaha U3 pianos on display in order to assist me in deciding which one I’d like. Superb piano, great service from Bonners. Also the delivery went very smoothly and promptly. Overall I’m a happy customer. Thanks Bonners for all your help. I do not hesitate in saying that this is the place to go for great customer service."
Alan James
"Recently purchased a new digital piano having looked locally at shops to get an idea of it's performance. Bonners was the choice due to good demonstrations on youtube, helpful staff and price. The delivery and set up of the piano was first class. Can only recommend to others. Thanks"
"Exellent service prompt delivery boys very helpful"
"Whole experience excellent. CA48 lovely piano. Had very good advice. Good price, delivery and assembly by two nice guys. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Excellent , friendly and helpful staff . Bought a keyboard with Tom who was really helpful . I will be back once i get to grips with my new purchase . Thanks"
"I contacted Tony about a piano and he helped choose the right one for me. Really happy with the service, would definitely recommend them!"
"Service was excellent; no complaints at all. Very happy with the whole experience, and the piano."
"Yes Bonners were excellent delivering and setting up our new claranova 645. It is a fantastic instrument that is being enjoyed by all."
"The customer service I've received from Bonners has been fantastic every step of the way."
"The staff at Bonners were knowledgeable, polite, friendly and helpful. They listened to what my piano requirements were and recommended accordingly - and their showroom had a large selection to choose from. They were also very prompt at responding to a few later queries I had. I am very happy with my piano and would recommend Bonners to anyone looking for a piano."
"Excellent knowledgeable service"
"Following my research on Yamaha Avant Grand N1 via the pianist 'Artur Pizarro' who rates this instrument as being the next best to a grand piano--I decided to buy one. I had very useful and helpful discussions with the staff at Bonners Music in order to be sure this transition from my Grand PIano, for which I do not have any room in my new house ,would be acceptable. It was a rather scary move from Acoustic to Digital but really I should not have been over worried. Its not my Grand Piano but it is MY PIANO NOW and I am pleased with it. B48022273"
"The whole process was very quick and went really well. Super happy with my new Novus NV10!"
"Good website, clear honest reviews and YouTube presence really helped me with my decision, I am really enjoying using my Yamaha dgx660. Good price from Bonners and delivery on time. Would happily order again"
"I ordered a kawai ca78 digital piano. The customer experience was fantastic - great communication and helpful advice. Would highly recommend"
"very good sevice all round"
"Helpful on the phone when initially ordering, and equally helpful and soft arranging a replacement for the stool when needed."
"Excellent service from very pleasant and helpful Staff."
"Fast delivery, good price and lovely and friendlies staff"
"Lovely sound, durable construction and offers main of the technical features one would ever need. Recommending it without any hesitation."
"Excellent service and excellent product. I would recommend Bonners as they have the necessary expertise. Will be doing business in the future with them."
"I came to the shop to get some amplification gear, about which I know nothing. The staff were extremely helpful and tailored my needs according to my budget. I also had my guitar cleaned up and restrung as well as having a new pick up fitted. Excellent."
Bonners Music is rated 4.90 based on 1,978 reviews