Bonners Music Reviews

Bonners Music 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Amy H
Bonners Music 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Lee
Recently purchased a second-hand Yamaha Clavinova CLP265GP digital baby grand. Absolute top-notch immaculate condition instrument looking fantastic in the lounge (even the wife doesn't mind it!). Not stopped playing it for days (like being a kid again). As you'd expect, solidly built, keyboard action fantastic, sound rich and fully bodied, feels and sounds just like a real grand piano at a fraction of the price. Very pleased, feel like i've acquired an absolute bargain. Great advice and customer service from Olly in the shop. Purchase process smooth, went in shop by chance on a Friday, saw the instrument, bought it and had it delivered very promptly by the following Tuesday.
Bonners Music 5 star review on 9th July 2020 Bonners Music 5 star review on 9th July 2020 Bonners Music 5 star review on 9th July 2020
I ordered a PRS SE Custom 24-08 guitar in Eriza Verde (green to you and I) from Bonners after such positive press reviews. It arrived earlier today as agreed and I am delighted with my purchase. Bonners guitar specialist Simon's setup on the guitar is faultless, all I have had to do so far is tighten up the vibrato arm tension adjuster. All works very well with a great range of sounds, that is of course why I bought it. A definite "play me more" guitar that I look forward to owning for a long time to come. Thanks Bonners for the great service, I will definitely visit again.
Very happy with my K200, and Bonner’s gave an exceptional service and took care of everything, making the whole process really easy. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough :-)
Order of Yamaha P-121: Excellent service, good advice, and smooth delivery. Recommended.
I bought a preowned Taylor 414ce online from Bonners. The instrument is nearly 17 years old with the odd mark and blemish. Buying online can be daunting but any problems were clearly highlighted in the web description. The guitar exceeded my expectation upon delivery. It was clean, set up properly with fresh strings and the hard case still had the Taylor logo covered with cellophane! A brilliant experience and a highly recommended retailer.
Ordered a keyboard stand last night,it was here this morning, you can’t get any better than that. Very pleased with the stand, it is sturdy and easy to adjust. Thank you.
Enquired about strings for my son's acoustic guitar. The guy I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful. Recommend which ones I needed and what code I needed to enter on the website to order them.
I ordered a Roland FP-30X from Bonners Music, received confirmation, an invoice and delivery details on the next working day from a real person with actual contact details. The keyboard arrived two days later. There were no problems with the order but if there had been I'm confident that I would have been able to contact someone at Bonners and get the problem resolved. Brilliant instrument, excellent service. Will definitely use Bonners again.
Very helpful on the phone during my purchase and kept me up to date regarding delivery etc.. Very happy with the service and goods i ordered.
Really good, fast delivery. Can't fault it!
Ordered a digital piano. Good price and arrived quickly. Customer service also quick, polite and informative with a query email I sent. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent. I purchased a used fender strat. They called me and asked how i would like it to be setup (action, etc) and even threw in a few picks at my request. Arrived 2 days later and it is in such good condition i would not have known it was second hand if they didnt tell me.
After seeing Bonners' review of the Kawai NV5 on YouTube I went to Milton Keynes to try it. Tim dealt with the sale, he was very helpful but explained that I probably wouldn't get the piano until March as they were in short supply. Imagine my surprise when the delivery guys called and I took delivery two days before Christmas. A few weeks ago the piano started to develop a niggling problem which I lived with for a while but I eventually called and spoke to James. He called Kawai and the Engineer, Nigel found the problem in short time, A clicking Sustain pedal caused by a small piece of foil tape caught in the mechanism. Now it's as good as new. So, 5 stars to Tim, 5 stars to James, 5 stars to the delivery guys (can't remember their names) and 5 stars especially to Nigel from Kawai. I'm delighted with my new piano, the tone and feel are superb and if you're in the market for this type of instrument, go to Milton Keynes and try The NV5, they'll look after you.
Sadly Bonners are currently experiencing extreme problems with their deliveries from Italy and have been for the past six months. They don't keep their customers informed of what is happening with delayed orders, therefore the customer has to keep phoning Bonners. Am I wrong to think, as Bonners have my money, as the customer I should be kept informed of what's happening with the order? Perhaps I'm being naive or a little bit 'old school'?
Im soool super happy and impressed by bonners oh my goodness. Thought about selling a piano over a few years for a long time just didnt know how or where to begin. The process of sending the details of the piano and pictures to bonners was so simple. I had a response from david and was in communication with him. They assessed the piano and the price was so fair and reasonable and you can tell they know what they are doing and have genuine expertise and care about musical instruments. The payment for the piano was made on day of collection and it was collected by two of the nicest people super polite, happy and moved the piano safely and with no issues or hassle. Thank you soooo much definitely recommend for anyone wanting to sell or buy a piano because they care about the instruments and give very well-informed and fair prices. Hope your business goes from strength to strength! Byee!
Hi, ordered ks100 keyboard speaker on Friday 5th, delivered today, the 9th as promised. What fantastic service and I was kept informed daily. The best thanks to Yamaha London who could not supply until June but supplied a link to you as you had in stock, not many competitors would do that! Thanks again
Open, knowledgeable and patient! Ordered one particular piano... then! Changed my mind to another. Staff (James & Tony) flexible and helpful. Would definitely feel confident in any purchase from Bonners. Thanks 🤩
Purchased a Fender Performer Strat which was the cheapest I could find anywhere. Delivered next day in pristine condition and very nicely set-up. Communication was also very good. An altogether excellent experience and certainly several levels higher than recently experienced elsewhere. I’ll definitely return!
We ordered a Roland FP90 keyboard with premium kits in early January 2021. This premium kit included everything, keyboard, stand, piano seat, and headset that we needed. It's our second piano in the house, the other being a Kemble upright which we've had for 20yrs. The Roland FP90 is a fantastic and was recommended to us by a friend. Unfortunately due to BreXit and Covid, it did take over 7 weeks to get to us, then on arrival the packaging was damaged and the keyboard was dented. We were rather sad this has happened and suspect its the delivery company's fault more than anything. Following an email to Tom, he quickly sorted it our for us. Bonners is fantastic and we would recommend this to you. We got it on 0% as well to spread the cost of such investment for us. Thank you Tom for sorting it out for us so quickly. Tu
Ordered a digital baby grand online and it was delayed as they were having problems getting the stock from Roland through no fault of their own. Was a bit nervous as I hadn’t heard of the company before but spoke to Jackie on the phone and she was very professional and helpful and put my mind at ease. Changed a few things about and took delivery of a lovely Kawai. Delivery guys also very professional, polite and friendly. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Bonners to anyone. Thanks Jackie.
Ordered Kawai ES110 in white, competitive price and excellent customer service from Bonner's Tony the did the demonstrations and assisted in this eventual choice. Terrific keyboard to learn on and a delight to play and progress. Highly recommended.
Bonners Music is rated 4.91 based on 2,280 reviews