Bonners Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bonners Music

tony.white@bonnersmusic.co.uk

56 LANGNEY ROAD

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Bonners Music ?

Ray Lawes - Horsham
"Very happy with the product and personal delivery to house - you cannot tell that it is not a brand new keyboard - excellent condition."
Sophie
"All of the team were very helpful and courteous and I absolutely love my new piano!"
"Very pleased with the CLP 665. It has a good specification range. Once used to its touch it meets most musical needs. The customer service has been good. M.C.Foster."
"When I struggled with the operating systems ( used to Yamaha) all the staff were really helpful."
"Very helpful advice and prompt delivery thank you. Shame I can't buy the talent to play the music!"
"I thought Bonners were very helpful and went out of their way to arrange the deal on the piano i wanted. Because of that I will go to them if I want to purchase another piano in the future."
"Delighted with my new Yamaha C2X grand piano. Bonner's were so helpful, replying to emails very quickly and organising the delivery on time. I have already recommended this supplier to several friends."
"HI. I have now bought two keyboards from Bonners and have had excellent service on both occasions. Tony Blanchard."
"No problems with purchase. Delivery service excellent!"
"Good service and polite staff No pressure to buy"
"Very helpful email correspondence before I placed my order. Quick delivery. Very happy with the piano."
"Good advice and a willingness to price match made Bonners the right place for is to buy our piano- we got the Casio 300 which has a good action and great selection of pianos and other sounds. Perfect all round family, hassle free instrument."
"Bonners Music were excellent to deal with, very quick delivery of a first class banjo, would definitely deal with again."
"Excellent pedal is great thanks."
"Very good and honest advice. I bought a cheaper piano, as I wasn't interested in a glossy finish, so I've got myself an excellent deal."
"First time order dispatched and received in good order and on time ."
"From the outset re a trade in everything so easy fair offer on old Tyros2 which I accepted then spoke to Amanda Jones who sorted out all paper work and collection and delivery. All went like clockwork ,Boxes arrived to pack old keyboard which were then picked up .as new Tyros 5 /76 was delivered,done and dusted. Great company to deal with would recommend every time."
"Great service from this shop, especially from the resident viking who not only gave me good advice as to what microphone I should buy, with explanations as to the differences between the various models and made sure I had everything I needed to go with the amplifier I was buying, but even carried it to my car for me. Top man, top shop. I'll be back!"
"Very Very nice and helpful staff"
"Very good service and good trade in deal"
Bonners Music is rated 4.89 based on 1,734 reviews