Bonners Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bonners Music

tony.white@bonnersmusic.co.uk

56 LANGNEY ROAD

How would you rate Bonners Music ?

Davide
"They went out of their way to make me the happiest customer in the world :) They made everything they could to deliver my piano as soon as possible and, coordinating with the other Bonners center in Eastbourne, they were able to deliver soon. The delivery and assembly was faultless and super professional. I couldn't be more satisfied than this!"
Posted 55 minutes ago
Eileen
"First of all, the website is very easy to use and I was able to select the digital piano kit I wanted without any issues. Secondly, delivery was made within 2 days of placing my order and I was happily playing my piano a day later. Exceptional service and I'm delighted with the performance of my Yamaha."
Chris A Wright
Chris A Wright
"After doing a lot of online research and spending a good 3 hours trying guitars in Bonners (they were very accommodating) I pulled the trigger on this 2016 Explorer T, partly influenced by seeing Dinosaur Pile-up and being familiar with Hetfield, Smith, It was set up very well by Bonners before I picked it up, nice low action and set up with 9-42s. The slight slipping of the G tuner was also cured for me. This is a great guitar. Very easy to play, nice width and radius to the fingerboard, well balanced and excellent tuning stability. The 500T /496R pick ups are great, high output giving a tight sound through my AC30HW and a usable clean sound in the middle position. The bridge pickup is great for lead, lots of sustain, and nice and bitey with some crunch. The neck pickup is bluesy and note clarity excellent if you are careful with the gain level. Sweep picking through to Hendrix this guitar can do it. I've got a Gibson SG Standard 2013 (based on the 61RI) and MIM Fender Jaguar but the Explorer is now my go-to guitar for gigs, it is reliable and can do anything from metal, classic rock, 60s, to indie rock. The cherry finish is great, you can see the woodgrain and any joins on the body are pretty much invisible. The price was also the cheapest I could find, including online. Great service, yes I would recommend Bonners, and I would recommend this guitar too."
Posted 1 hour ago
"My order was dealt with efficiently in a friendly manner and was delivered on time as promised"
"The piano has amazing sound quality and exactly as advertised. Had very good efficient service from start to finish - couldn’t be happier - thanks!"
I G Okorji
"Excellent service."
Lee Le Clercq
Verified Buyer
"Very nice instrument at an excellent value for money price. Very happy 3 months on...."
"Great range of digital pianos. Helpful advice in Reigate showroom. Shame the courier let you down, otherwise would rate as 5 stars."
Stephen Brown
Verified Reviewer
"Top quality product and a very quick delivery."
"This is the Fi rst time I have had the pleasure of doing business wth Bonners Music, it was a great experience Myke was very pleasant and professional to deal with as I purchased over phone a previously cherished Neo Instruments Ventilator 2 Rotary Simulator Pedal which arrived as described in "As New" condition and packaged very well. From my experience, which has been first class with Bonners Music, I have no hesitation in happily recommending their service and products. I hope to do business with them in the future."
"Dexibell Vivo s3 purchased over the phone following much research, and online reviews. Spoke with Tony, who reviews all things keyboard for Bonners - an experienced and knowledgeable pro. Very helpful - I bought it within five minutes - next day delivery - totally delighted with the keyboard and subsequent call for advice from Bonners. 5***** service - highly recommended!"
"Although I had done a lot of my own research, the people I dealt with were pleasant and knowledgable."
"I found this company excellent to deal with. The staff could have not been more helpful. All the members of staff I spoke to were very pleasant and efficient. They sounded as though they really enjoyed their work and were interested in the customer. They did everything that they said they would. Although I live many miles away I was telephoned when the keyboard arrived and it was delivered at exactly the time arranged. It was a pleasure to deal with them."
John And Rose
Verified Buyer
"The piano was delivered exactly as promised even though the delivery staff had travelled from Eastbourne to Devon and then to us in Hampshire. They must have been tired but were cheerful, helpful and assembled the piano expertly. Very pleased with Bonners' service and communications."
"very friendly and knowledgeable staff with no pressure"
Katrina Marshall
Verified Reviewer
"Although Bonners are a long way from my home it was definitely worth the few days away on the South Coast to enable me to visit the Eastbourne shop and play the three different digital pianos that I thought were suitable. I have just started learning to play so I was very anxious and self conscious when I sat down to try the first one. I need not have worried, the staff were around but left me to it and I soon felt a little more comfortable and when I needed help they were there. I made two visits as I wanted to be sure I was making the right choice. There was no sales pressure, just very professional help and advice when I needed it. I am very happy with my Kawai digital piano, I love playing it and I definitely made the right choice thanks to having the opportunity to compare directly between different pianos in the same shop."
Tom Gulliford
Verified Buyer
"Always been happy with the service I have received and the goods I have bought."
"Fantastic service to meet our requirements"
Ryan McCaffrey
Verified Reviewer
"I was able to try and buy my Kawai MP7SE and I was provided some really great advice from Tony, Amanda and Tom who helped me make the decision. I am on a 0% finance agreement which has made paying for it extremely easy. The only problem I have had is the keyboard stand doesn't dettach from the keyboard very easily from one of the holders. I thought the problem would go away so haven't informed Bonners about it yet."
"Knowledge of the staff and enthusiasm."
"Very pleased with the whole experience! I was very skeptical about buying a 2nd hand Casio Digital piano, on line, and at what I think is a very low price. I did phone for advise, and had a very informative and useful discussion with all my reservations addressed. The delivery was very quick and easy, the instrument was delivered in a great condition and half a year later we're still very happy with the instrument. It was also tested and approved by a professional piano teacher. Bonners Music now will definitely be my number one place to go to in the future. Thank you!"
Bonners Music is rated 4.89 based on 1,664 reviews