Bonners Music Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bonners Music

tony.white@bonnersmusic.co.uk

56 LANGNEY ROAD

How would you rate Bonners Music?

Chris A Wright
Chris A Wright
"After doing a lot of online research and spending a good 3 hours trying guitars in Bonners (they were very accommodating) I pulled the trigger on this 2016 Explorer T, partly influenced by seeing Dinosaur Pile-up and being familiar with Hetfield, Smith, It was set up very well by Bonners before I picked it up, nice low action and set up with 9-42s. The slight slipping of the G tuner was also cured for me. This is a great guitar. Very easy to play, nice width and radius to the fingerboard, well balanced and excellent tuning stability. The 500T /496R pick ups are great, high output giving a tight sound through my AC30HW and a usable clean sound in the middle position. The bridge pickup is great for lead, lots of sustain, and nice and bitey with some crunch. The neck pickup is bluesy and note clarity excellent if you are careful with the gain level. Sweep picking through to Hendrix this guitar can do it. I've got a Gibson SG Standard 2013 (based on the 61RI) and MIM Fender Jaguar but the Explorer is now my go-to guitar for gigs, it is reliable and can do anything from metal, classic rock, 60s, to indie rock. The cherry finish is great, you can see the woodgrain and any joins on the body are pretty much invisible. The price was also the cheapest I could find, including online. Great service, yes I would recommend Bonners, and I would recommend this guitar too."
Jordi
Jordi
"Great guitar and excellent delivery. Would buy again ."
Jon Millarjonmillar@icloud.com
Jon Millarjonmillar@icloud.com
Verified Reviewer
"Dealt with Tom he was awesome, very friendly, very helpful. They offered free transportation (to Leicestershire) assembly and removal of packaging-simply brilliant. It was a little frustrating that a month after purchasing the price of the piano dropped by over £300 but this was not Bonners fault, it’s down to Yamaha changing what they charge. Anyway 4-5 months on I LOVE the piano it is without a doubt the best purchase I have ever made bar none. Bonners were excellent throughout. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks! Jon Millar"
Steve, Staffordshire
Verified Buyer
"-Bonners were incredibly professional and easy to deal with and followed through on everything we discussed and agreed etc. Brilliant."
"Excellent on line reviews and fantastic demos by Tony. I have purchased a Kawai CA78 piano which I love. Thank you all at Bonners for my recent quote, but unfortunately living in Malaga I did manage to find a supplier locally."
"Great service,cannot fault, will be back when I upgrade."
"The person that helped me was very friendly and explained anything I was confused about. He was very patient and helped me find a guitar that worked for me. Thanks to him, I was able to walk out of the shop with the guitar I wanted."
"Great speedy service"
"Hello Tony, I would love to tell you that I like the keyboard and I have found the transition from AR100 very easy. Unfortunately In spite of all the Organs and Keyboards that I have owned- I have to say that I'm more and more confused each time that sit to play. I did write a similar note a few days ago but I think it got lost... I know the Genos is not a Tyros (and bares little relation to any of the old ones) but I have to say that I am getting very little pleasure when I play. I wonder if others have had the same problem and if you can suggest anything to help. Best Regards from Ron Wain 01825 872721"
Danny McCormack
Verified Buyer
"Terrific product, very pleased with it. Competitively priced. First class service from Tony White and the team at Bonners. Would recommend this company without reservation. Thank you Bonners !!!"
"Very knowledgeable and friendly with it. When my keyboard arrived with an unfortunate manufacturing fault the problem was expertly dealt with on the phone and a new keyboard delivered the very next day even though I live 150 miles from the shop."
GILLIAN Hotine
Verified Buyer
"There is an amazing choice of all types of piano here. I went in to the store specially to look at a Yamaha digital piano but took the advice of the salesman to consider a Kawai model which had only recently arrived. From the point of view of the more recent technology in this product and the superior sound over the Yamaha, I purchased it there and then. It could have been delivered the next day but we were not available so took delivery a couple of days later. The only thing that I think the shop could have pointed out was that the delivery men were not supposed to bring the packages inside the house! After some arm twisting they did bring them just inside the front door. I am very pleased with my piano and enjoying my lessons on it."
"Our experience at the Reigate centre was very positive. Each of the digital pianos that we were considering was in stock, the environment was peaceful and we able to try out the different models without feeling under undue pressure. Once ordered, the Kawai cs 11 came in and was delivered within an acceptable period of time. All the staff that we dealt with were very helpful, friendly and courteous. So far, we've been very pleased with the instrument and are particularly impress by how easy and satisfying it is to play. Our only disappointments were the modest £250 that was allowed when we part-exchanged our acoustic piano, particularly considering its condition, and the fact that within a week of taking delivery, you were selling the Kawai for £100 less than we paid. In other respects we are very satisfied customers. I would also like to comment the excellent YouTube clips that you have placed online. They were very helpful to us during the decision making process."
"Extremely great customer service. The sales assistant was helpful."
"Great! So happy"
"Great service. Really pleased with my new clavinova. It's looks fantastic and plays really well."
"Excellent prices Excellent showroom to try out keyboards Excellent ordering service with notifications Very professional staff"
Steve Scallan
Verified Buyer
"Great service very friendly and knowledgeable staff and very efficient I can and will recommend bonners to all I meet thankyou"
Nick & Katharine Rhodes
Verified Reviewer
"We bought a Yamaha AvantGrand N3X from Bonners Piano Centre in Reigate - and we’re absolutely delighted with it. It’s a stunning, superb-sounding instrument. From first enquiry to delivery the service was super friendly/ efficient/ professional. Special mention for Director Tony White who could not have been more helpful. He also plays the piano beautifully."
Thomas Coates
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Roland LX7 through Bonners - we had some issues with the courier misplacing my item but Bonners Staff quickly worked to resolve this, so I cant really fault them for this, or anything else. If I were to purchase another digital piano I'd happily come here again."
Keith Fernay
Verified Buyer
"Good price. Quick delivery. Friendly service. No pressure. Well pleased"
Martin Collins
Verified Reviewer
"I recently purchased a Yamaha N1 Digital piano from Bonners piano store in Reigate. The advice and assistance I had from the staff in store during two visits was excellent. I was given a good part exchange price for my Yamaha 545 and the delivery and installation of the N1 was also very good. The only disappointment was that the sound of the N1 through the headphones provided with the piano was very poor but it sounds great through my (rather ancient!) Sennheiser headphones. April 2018"
"Very good people to talk to and very and value for money with knowledgable advice."
Bonners Music is rated 4.89 based on 1,610 reviews