Bonners Music Reviews

56 LANGNEY ROAD

Tell us how Bonners Music made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Marcus - Bass Player - Iron Tyger - UK's 80's Rock Tribute Show
"What a great experience with Bonners Music. Not only were they the only store in the South that had the gear in stock that I was interested in, but they arranged for me to try it out in one of their studios. I was made to feel welcome, and was left for as long as I needed, to work with the equipment. When I discussed purchasing, Bonners Music priced competitively, and then helped me load it into the van. They couldn't be a nicer, more helpful team. I will be shopping there at Bonners Music much as often as possible form now on. Thanks guys."
Steve White
"Good communications, very helpful, good price and everything concerned with my very specific collection arrangements went very smoothly. First class service - thank you."
Chris Barnes
"The staff at Bonners have been consistently helpful and patient. It's been so helpful to be able to spend time testing keyboards. Thank you !"
"Always excellent service and advice. Great range of equipment and sales people able to play and demonstrate it."
"Bonners is the music store for all your musical needs. Genuine helpful staff to, mention by name Tris J he is not only friendly but very clued up about the products Bonners sell. So well done Bonners. Will be shopping there soon."
"Thanks for your enquiry 4 weeks ago. Generally very pleased with the Genos but still in the learning curve. Main issue seems to be wanting to change solo voicing in midstream live play. Yes, I have put favourites in the memory bank but I needed to stick little written card tabs below as a reminder what was where! Haven't tried to record yet. Looking forward to that having burned CDs with previous keyboards/computer. Cheers."
"Good service and price."
"We recently purchased two 'Used' Roland keyboards from Bonners Music ...both in great condition and 'as described' on their website. Many thanks to Emma and Tom for their kind assistance with the deals.....Bonners Music at it's best!! If you are considering purchasing a keyboard in the future I would recommend checking out YouTube for Bonners in depth videos presented by Tony White...very informative and totally unbiased. Kindest regards Dave C."
"I had two separate quality issues with the new Kawai CA78 that I purchased. Bonners staff were able to quickly address and rectify these problems."
"Extremely helpful and efficient service"
"Great shop to deal with, staff are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable"
"Very good service. Helpful staff. Particularly like the part exchange service which saves one the hassle of selling privately. My particular problem with a midi keyboard and a backing module took a while to sort out but was eventually sorted. Would recommend."
"Shopping at Bonners is a pleasure. The staff are very knowledgeable and are very helpful. The guitar I wanted was out of stock but Bonners ordered one for me and it arrived when they said it would. When I collected the guitar it had been set up perfectly and the overall shopping experience was very good."
"I found the service most helpful and curtious and would like to thank all the staff At Bonners Music for their kind attention."
"Website easy to deal with. Excellent and friendly delivery and assembly."
"Excellent, helpful service."
"Thanks, very pleased with Roland BK7m - amazing range of Styles and Sounds."
"Spot on service. many thanks."
"The guitar arrived promptly and plays very well . It was described accurately and I am very pleased with my purchase"
"Very friendly staff, helpful and polite. Would always recommend to people. Haswell"
"Outstanding advice and personal service start to finish, have recommended Bonners to others looking to buy a digital piano."
Bonners Music is rated 4.89 based on 1,844 reviews