BOnline Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOnline
Over A Week
Read BOnline Reviews
If I could give no stars I would. I don't believe for a second that this company has truthful reviews online. Horrendous relationship with this company from start to finish. I have been consistently billed incorrectly for months on end (always too much of course) which would often take weeks to sort out. The connection drops constantly making card payments in my wife's shop difficult at times causing her embarrassment and customers impatient. We recently noticed the bill was again incorrect but when I contacted BOnline they said my bill had increased (by around 33% with no notification). When I advised I would arrange a new provider they have billed me £99 (presumably a disconnection fee). Needless to say I have made a complaint and will take to OFCOM if need be. Absolutely disgusting way to conduct business - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
Avoid like the pest! They consider a simple enquiry on their website as a sufficient justification to keep pestering you of phone calls at indecent times. Moreover they keep using different numbers, so it is hard to block them all.
We set up an account with B online for various Voip users. I have been waiting 4 days for a member of the team to get back to me as we have no access to our voicemail and 3 of the 4 users don’t work. Emailed them multiple times and no reply. Appalling customer service.
BEWARE - Hidden Mandatory Cancellation Charges (Even if terms expires) It is not clearly stipulated in the terms and conditions of there website as to where these charges reside. When factoring in these charges the promotional offers are not competitve and should be consider unfair to the consumer as the total cost of service is not clearly advertised. I would suggest avoiding the situation my company is in now - with challenging these unfair and unclear charges.
Great help from Felicity at B Online.
Byron Sinekar was a pleasure to talk to everytime i call up everyone is friendly.
Customer service from Byton S
Credit Control Adviser Byron Sineker Was polite, very helpful and professional. Thanks Byron - you are a credit to BOnline
Byren sineker top lad. Very polite and helpful.
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. 1 star is far too generous. Switched our restaurant over to them. Our phoneline's got diverted to a random number, we then had functioning internet for about a week, and now haven't had anything for 2 months. Spent about 8hrs on the phone trying to sort it out, each phonecall met with someone who had no idea our internet was down. Had to switch back to our original provider, tried four times to cancel the contract and each time was promised a call back which never came, so cancelled the direct debit. They are now trying to charge cancellation and back-dated fees for a service that was never provided.
the worst company you could ever deal with. everybody claims to be a manger and can sort your problem out. your going round in circles. a proper headache.
Avoid them like plaque. This is the worst company for voip in the world. Their system does not work at all. The customer service is rubbish. It takes one hour to answer the phone. If you go with them you will lose all of your customers.
This is the worst internet company ever save yourself the headache and go to another provider, never get the speeds they advertise not even half and the customer service don't even go there they just try and get money out of you somehow
Awful company to deal with. They're based in South Africa. Gave up trying to contact them by phone after being stuck in a queue for over 30 minutes. Not the first time either. When I have been able to get through they are clueless. Also overcharge on their invoices
The company fake their reviews on Trustpilot, they send surveys to the clients internally asking them to rate them, and send the trustpilot link to the ones that rates them, that why all the other review sites their on are 1 star
Worst Internet provider and customer services , Rang 5 times in last 2 weeks but no response , hold for hours
This company is like a pest. The took my money for 6 months (£90 per month to be precise) promised me a premium site, which was anything but premium. SEO work resulted in little to no traffic on the site and the company is still trying to take more money from me after several complaints. there is a lack of communication and since I cancelled my direct debit (after my contract was done) they keep calling asking why i cancelled my direct debit.. even though i gave them notice and complained about how disappointed I am at their rubbish service. BE WARNED THEY MAKE EMPTY PROMISES, DONT DELIVER ON THEIR PROMISES AND DON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE ONCE YOU CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBIT. SHAME ON YOU Bonline.
Called up several times, sent emails about several issues with our new Word Press Website, especially that our videos keep disappearing every time we edit a page, plus a whole lot of other issues. Spoke to Ebraheem on a number of occasions and others, just to be told that they will look into this when nothing is being done. This has been going on for months. Can't stand when someone just lies to us with constant promises.
firstly they are not professional!!! i was with them for one month i loose 199£ and 25£ for fu...ing Cancellation fees and when i called them to fix the issue, they told me oh are you muslim or christian , that's not your fu..ing business whatever i am , i advice no one use this stupid service, don't lose your money guys!!!!
I am in the middle of a mess with this disreputable company at the moment. I rarely write any reviews and when I do the service has to be pretty damn bad. Bonline has inferior routers, probably rebuilt previously broken ones. and their customer service exists only for show,. They really do not have the knowledge of willingness to help with problems. My broadband started intermittently going in and out about 3 weeks ago. I have a internet business and I cannot do without good broadband. I was losing money everyday with Bonline not to mention the stress I was experiencing. I called 7 times to their customer service rep on one day and each time I was given the run-around. They would say they didn't see anything wrong, to reset this and reset that, and finally one tech told me he had found the problem and all my dreams would come true. There was a firmware update that needed to be run on the router and as soon as he did that everything would be wonderful. No. Nothing changed so I called back on the toll free number I had made the 7+ calls on before I was told I would have to call a toll number (£.48 a minute) to get help. I said no. I wasn't going to pay for a call about their product that was not working correctly that I was already paying for. I called back again and got the same response. At that moment I decided that I was going to another company. I transfered my service to XLN. Now Bonline is blocking the transfer. I have written a huge number of emails and text messages along with at least a dozen phone calls with no helpful response other than I should call them on their toll number. Not happening. XLN is filing another transfer and my bill with Bonline is paid to date. I wrote them yet another email and let them know I was finished with them and wanted their broadband disconnected and that I was not going to pay them another cent if they won't transfer my service and try to force me to keep theirs. I will give it another few days and then just sign up for XLN without the transfer. I have written basically all my correspondence with Bonline so there is a written history of what I have gone through with them for legal purposes if I need them. Not going to be defrauded by this company.
BOnline is rated 3.20 based on 137 reviews