BOnline Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend BOnline

How would you rate BOnline ?

"Dior Pedrito did a very good job of revamping / updating my website. Highly responsive and efficient addressing issues immediately as the arose. I am very happy with finished product."
"A Tele Communication company that does not communicate. Very poor and defective service! 4 months of aggravation and hundreds of emails/phone calls not to mention financial impact!!"
"The service I received from Tasneem was completely outstanding. Professional, informative and knowledgeable in her role and a pleasure to speak to on the phone. Made me wish I knew her in person. Highly recommend using this lady and her services for consultation."
"It is online based which is the problem when you need help. I posted a question and two days later no reply. I called and both times I was on hold for 45 mins to be cut off. On a residential line you type a message to chat and get an answer at the same time. Pay a bit more and choose a company with a telephone helpdesk"
"After taking over the wrong line and leaving me with super slow internet for over a month they said I would not have any more issues. 3 months later bills are still incorrect, credits from January are still not issues. Was offered a £25 amazon gift card for my troubles - still not received. I spoke to the customer relations manager at length and decided to stay with them - however I really regret that now."
"Where do I start. They have taken over £300 out of my account in one amount and have cost my business thousands in lost income. It took them over 2 months to get my line up and running. Please go elsewhere. We have had this very bad experience so hopefully others do not have to. A talk talk business, so be aware of that also."
"omg I have just read all most recent reviws and then was so surprised they are so bad. I had most aweful experience with this company and because never know they are so disguisting., miceal bratt who is a guy gives higher satisfactory promises and once he transfer us to provisitional team or customer services then agter he just dont take our calls or reply our messages. most annoying is provisional team people call andrea or melisa they just talk sweetly with big false promises and you just listen to them sitting with your open street business for 2 month... such a disgusting behaviour. with this company I feel they are not enough experience to handle customer and they are in loss. so they cant hire good engineers or people. very very annoyed and agree with all other bad reviews they are true. my advice is with all disguisting reviews they should stop taking more clients and work with whoever they having customers in hand. or close down."
"Where on earth do I start with the incompetence of this company!!! I honestly do not know how they are in business. -Tried to charge me £125 for an engineer to come out to repair a fault on their line! -Broadband constantly dropping out making it impossible to work. Had to invest in a Mi-Fi box and pay for a data sim every month to connect to, in order to cover the shortfall in service - just to make conference calls!! -Forgot to send a router out the first time to connect the broadband. Had to wait another week AFTER the engineer came for it to arrive. -Upgraded me to fibre for inconvenience over the past year after I called to cancel my account. Confirmed twice that the current router we had would accept fibre.......it didn't so engineer couldn't connect it. So again i'm waiting for the correct router to come out to me AFTER the engineer came to fit the line. -Told me I would get fibre broadband for the same price as the standard broadband I was paying due to what can only be described as a horrific experience. Only to be charged £11 per month more than what i'm currently paying. -Promised callbacks that never came. The list is endless and the staff don't have a clue what they are talking about. Just had a callback from a staff member after a week of waiting and sending emails regarding a callback. Now awaiting call recordings to confirm they have mi sold and misrepped me over the phone! I have seriously had nothing but problems with this company for the past year and after calling to cancel was surprised and pleased that they were offering to rectify my continued bad service by supplying fibre for the same price that I was currently paying. But an email confirmation a different price per month and a missing router after telling me the one I had was fine, obviously confirmed this company has not changed and don't know what they are doing!!! PLEASE, IF YOUR A BUSINESS, GO SOMEWHERE WITH EVEN A SHRED OF PROFESSIONALISM - THIS COMPANY SUCKS! IT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF TIME MESSING ABOUT WITH PEOPLE WHO REALLY DO NOT HAVE THE FOGGIEST!"
"Guys - the truth is that this is a start up trying to make it in the world of big internet providers. What is means to you the regular user is that bonline is dependent on other's infrastructure and very likely internet speed is prioritized to other customers. I have had b-online for 1 year and had to cancel because the internet quality is simply awful."
"bOnline Ltd reviews GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 3.3 94 reviews GOOGLE REVIEWS Most helpful N Mehta N Mehta Local Guide · 112 reviews · 7 photos in the last week Signed up to these guys after they made some big promises. I had 3 lines to transfer. I told them not transfer one of the lines until the others were fully up and running as it had my current internet on there. They didn't do that. Started my new internet with fibre being installed nearly a month later. Stuck with ridiculously slow internet that i couldn't work. In the end had to add more data to my mobile contract as 3g was way faster that the broadband. Was told i would get a call from someone after she spoke to her manager, 2 weeks later still waiting. Already regret signing up with these people and now im stuck. My advice to anyone looking to switch, dont use these guys. Prices may be attractive but there are other more professional providers."
"Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague. Unfortunately even 1 star is too high, but I couldn't do zero stars. On the face of it they are polite and friendly but they lack substance. You would get more joy with poking your eyes out with a burning stick. First of all there were a number of issues during the design process, including the designer failing to turn up to a meeting. No explanation was provided by Bonline until after I contacted them after meeting was supposed to have started. Then, when I instructed Bonline to purchase my domain name, they didn't. Someone else then bought my domain name. Bonline then blamed me for not ordering it sooner. However after further investigation by me I discovered that it was purchased and registered by the 3rd party, after I had instructed Bonline to purchase it. Boline's response "sorry we dont buy from 3rd parties". Several months later I was offered 1 months free hosting. Yippee. The domain name that was eventually purchased, was purchased in their name. I paid them £60 to transfer the domain into my name, they simply didn't do it. I was also told that I could add or edit as many pages as I wanted. What I wasn't told was that their template pages were incompatible with the layout of my site, and nor could I create / amend any template pages myself to conform with the rest of my site due, to their own unique coding. Therefore if I wanted more pages, I had to pay them more money. Bonline's customer service is poor, often taking up to 3 or more weeks to respond to my emails. In one word "Avoid"."
"The guy name Donovan, sent me a broadband without me giving my consent told him I will think about it first but this idiot when ahead with the contract. I have try some many times calling them but their said their will look into the matter and get back to me, up to now no one did. I have always try to speak to the manager but one excuse to another so please guys stay away from this company Their are a cheat and a liar."
"Worst company Ever. I will not recommend anyone going with bonline. I ordered my connection , First place they take down date of movement wrong. Then Multiple calls , difficult to reach customer service and calls get drop for no reason and no call back. Then I managed to update them. week later , they only took land line from my old provider and not broadband. Multiple calls managed to update that as we.. and then on the day of connection , only phone like transferred and not broadband. Try to call multiple times to cancellation department and no way to reach them. and provisioning team saying first we take phone line then provide broadband and it can take up to 20 days. My old broadband connection is went offline in 3 days and bonline is no way near providing connection. And my business is offline. Their executive is saying since we are not having service with them they are not accountable for any issues. Worst customer service ever .. And they are showing 9.2 out of 10 review rating on there site. I cant believe no one else having issues."
"Shit service shit ppl there hang up phone one you countinously lie Been a business customer Telephone line goes off no dial tone n they can't do anything Made a complaint about them to ofcom"
"Nina Nortje is an asset to your company! She is always quick to respond, efficient and as helpful as she can possibly be. I'm really impressed!"
"A delightful team that go over and above what's necessary to please the customer. I would highly recommend them and can safely say Nina is outstanding in what she does!!!"
"Great design always felt my concerns were valued and Justin was great"
"Absolutely faultless service from start to finish - Emile carried out the sales with me which he did very well - everyone involved called promptly when we arranged a scheduled call - both Hilary and Chantelle listened to my briefs and delivered a site which is exactly what i envisioned. Cannot recommend them enough"
"Bonline have transferred us to their services even though they have received an email from us saying that we were cancelling the switchboard"
"After a few communication problems at the start, things improved greatly. Abby was very helpful and patient and helped me work out how I could have a questionnaire on my site, that would have otherwise not been possible with the package I had singed up for. I still have some minor tweaks regarding my payment facility and adding Wordpress to my website, but so far and considering the price I paid I would definitely recommend BeOnline to help you build your website."
BOnline is rated 3.97 based on 87 reviews