BOnline Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend BOnline

Tell us how BOnline made you happy

Over a week
"Customer service extremely helpful. Very patient, and organised everything to achieve end result."
Are you BOnline? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shocking service! The phone line is constantly crackling and has cut of countless times, internet intermittent, not helpful when running a business! I requested a change of premises on 11th April 2019 and the instillation will not be completed until 30th May. Customer service is disgraceful! They have left us in a horrible situation and couldn't care less! Wish I read the reviews before I took out a contract, take my advice and please stay clear of this useless company."
"Disgraceful service. Once that contract has been ok'd you become nothing more than a money machine to them. The aftercare is non existent, they add unnecessary charges to the invoice which they cannot explain. I am absolutely gutted as a business owner that I gave up my last provider (where I had no issues at all) to go with this monstrosity of a 'company' that promised me the world. The app doesn't work nor does the call diversion. I dread to think how many customers I have lost due to this incompetent company! DO NOT GO WITH THIS PROVIDER!... You absolutely will regret it!"
"Worst Telecom company in the UK one could possible join. Fully based fully in South Africa virtually UNTOUCHABLE when things go wrong. My advice is that keep away from this company as far away as possible, I was without a phone line for more than 30 DAYS, and no one in the company was able to help, most of the STAFF are virtually CLUELESS to deal about Telecommunication Business. I've had nothing but nightmares from the minute I joined them. If you ENJOY Nightmares this is the perfect COMPANY for you. If I'm not telling the whole Truth and nothing but Truth than Bonline should CHALLANG ME FOR SLANDER, I'm waiting."
"Spoke to Tashreeq, very helpful with my query and I would recommend bonline to others aswell"
"Hiring bOnline to build our website was the worst mistake our company could have made. We hired bOnline at the end of November 2018 not to mention that their accounting department is very unorganized and getting a VAT invoice took months and multiple emails but our website is still not done. It is now Almost May 2019 a simple templet of the website was built. We requested multiple changes to be made i.e. text, pictures, background etc. changes took forever to be done and what shocked me at first is that when we sent a text change request with instructions on what to remove and what to add, this change was copied and passed to our website together with our instructions. It was an absolute joke. This however is not the end of it. When the website was semi done and launched we noticed that some things do not look well in the mobile version. We made bOnline aware of the issue and we were promised a fix. The menu looks bad so we asked for the menu to be changed on the mobile version. Our highlighted selling points were not aligned with so we asked for this to be fixed also, there was a large white border on the right side and that needed to also be corrected. It has been over a month and bOnline is incapable of making these change. Every time they change the mobile version, the desktop version looks bad. When they change the desktop version the mobile looks bad. This is now going back and forth for over a month. It is now 6 months and we are still dealing with the nightmare. bOnline is fast to collect money for your website and maintenance which we also paid for a full year in advance however the moment you pay, you have no help or support (even if you paid for it) My STRONG suggestion to any business is to stay away from this company. Remember there is plenty of competition out there and yes the cost might be slightly higher but at least it will be worth it. We made the terrible mistake of trusting bOnline and now we are left with an unfinished desktop website, bad mobile version of it and even thou we paid for support there is none. I am not one to post reviews often. I am a General Manager of a hotel and I always try to give a company the chance to fix things before I go to the extreme of posting a negative review. As a manager of a hotel I understand the impact this can have on a business, however bOnline has left me with no other option. As a business these days having a good looking website is essential. bOnline is not the company that will provide you with one."
"Beware this company is 100% based in South Africa, customer service virtual zero, if you fancy getting Bold by pulling all your Hair than only join this, they are full of lies and their tomorrow never comes"
"Probably the worst Telecom provider in the UK. Only join this company if like NIGHTMARES. I’ve been without phone line for last 14 days and my have suffered immensely and they give a damn."
"overcharged every month, bad service of internet and phone line its very difficult to contact them ."
"I used bOnline to build my website. Their online reviews were really good so I believed I had chosen a good company. I was so very wrong. The website they built was o.k; the logo they designed far from impressed me. The platform that they used was rubbish. It wasn't easy to make changes to the website and it had very limited functionality. When I complained to them they advised me that other customers had also complained and now they were using a new platform. To rebuild my website on this new platform would be over £400 but they were willing to offer it to me 'at a much reduced rate...' Considering I had already given them several hundred pounds (and was regretting my decision); why would I give them any more of my money. Good customer service would have been offering to rebuild my website on the new platform for free; but they didn't offer and I went to Wix.com and built another site which by the way is far superior to the bOnline one and the platform is easy to use. Verdict: RUBBISH; use another company or build your own website."
"I’ve just been scammed by this company or how do you call it when you pay for a service, in my case, a web design, paid the upfront and after a month when supposed to be ready, you pay the rest of the amount and surprise: no access to website and nothing done! After stress and long hours on the phone asking for news, I finally realize that is no point to wait and ask for my money back. In the end if you pay for a service and is not delivered in time (1 month) and after 2 months you ask your money back, I think is common sense to have a refund. Surprise again! Today they contacted me and said that I will not have any money back as the payment done is no refundable. Wait a minute, that means scam, is it? My story started in November; on 4th of December the website supposed to be ready, January I’ve asked for my money back because they failed to offer the service that I paid for; 27th of February they said that the payment done is No refundable. Thank you, bOnline Ltd for all the stress, unprofessionalism and waist of time!"
"It's my 2nd review, b online one of the lowest internet service providers very poor speed internet in UK.so don't interested any more with keep b online.my all customers complain for internet.the come here enjoy time but for internet ."
"Have not had internet for 3 days now and no one has bothered to even look into it. Asked me to buy a new landline phone to check if it isn't my phone that's not working and if my phoneline is ok. My entire business including tills run on Wifi! I regret getting into a contract with them. Can't wait to end this nightmare."
"Avoid at all costs! I only went with Bonline as I was hassled almost continuously with sales calls. I live in the countryside so I'm used to slow speeds, and reducing the cost for slow service seemed a good idea. I definitely regret not hanging up the phone now. Every day without fail I am cut off from the internet at least 8 - 10 times. Impossible to predict, and hugely frustrating, outside of that the speed is ever so slow. The costs they quoted at first monthly double as soon as the service is set up, which was a month or so later than when they stated. Do yourself a favour and avoid this company and save yourself a great deal of stress, I waste time every day either having to contact them or simply waiting for an opportunity to get online again. Simply the worst broadband experience I've ever had, reminds me of the dial up days, it's a shame as the service on the phone or email is pleasant and the people on the phones do their best to help but I imagine it's an amateur company and they must deal with complaints 24/7."
"Don't trust Bonline there internet very poor speed."
"WORST BUSINESS BROADBAND PROVIDERS!!! WORST BUSINESS BROADBAND PROVIDERS!!!! Just had a Business broadband with them and installed today.The Engineer who came to install it says this is the wrong router for cable broadband. WRONG and Cheap router. Then the password to the router which is on the sticker as well as a card does not allow u to logon to the router. the cable broadband works but cuts off every few seconds. tried to call customer service and at the time of writing this, I on the phone to them for 1 hour and 13 minutes NO ANSWER. They were quick to answer the phone when I was placing an order. will be cancelling this immediately. Absolutely appalling.. I went with this company due to it's REVIEWS but I can bet over half are FAKE!!!"
"Beware if you are a professional, Their sales team is eager to take your payments for web design and maintenance however getting an invoice is like pulling a leg off. I had the company built one website for me 2 years ago and there was no issues however on this occasion it was a nightmare to get invoices. This is what took place. November 2018 sales team processed a payment for new website, requested invoice and I was informed I will have the be the end of the weeks. 3 weeks passed and no invoice, sent many emails and spoke with CS and another 2 weeks passed with no invoice. Finally got the invoice but sadly not for our company. Called again and got this corrected this time on the spot. January 2019 payment processed for maintenance, invoice requested. I was again informed I will have it by the end of the week. No invoice was sent to me. Wrote multiple emails to Jody the web designer and Simeon the sales agent. I also spoke to Simeon and again empty promises that invoice will get to me promptly. It has now been a month and I did receive 3 invoices and again in another companies name. It is now February 2019 and I am still waiting for my invoices in the correct name. Web design is great I will say that, but their customer service and accounts is a nightmare. As a Professional who is running a business I require my accounts to be in order. If my client is paying for something they receive an invoice within 48 hours. I don't understand why it is such a hassle to get one from bOnline. Based on the above I believe bOnline is not good for any professional company and I recommend looking for another option in web design unless you don't mind ever getting an invoice so you can claim your vat or keep your spending accounts in order. The company built 3 websites for me and this experience has been so frustrating I don't think I will be able to use their services in the future. Unless you don't mind dealing with their poor customer service that makes false statements or their messy and unprofessional accounts department I recommend you move on from considering bOnline and find another company. You will be grateful for taking my advise. Cheers to Jody for his amazing skills in web design. I am sorry that the customer service and accounts department in your company is so unprofessional and caused this low review score."
"Shocking service cancelled with them and then they harass you by sending bill to debt collectors for months you are t with them also can’t get through on phone leave you listening to stupid music for 20 mins then say we can’t take your call leave message"
"Telephone service provider are Robber"
BOnline is rated 3.37 based on 120 reviews