Bon Accord Life Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Cameron was clear and thorough explaining about insurance. Very polite and patient."
"The service was impeccable and I spoke to a wonderful person called Lisa Wright. She explained everything and was a great help in any queries I had. She got me the best deal and has made what could have been a boring phone call interesting so thank you Lisa."
"Lisa Wright is a lovely sales lady, very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful Anne Warwick"
"The gentleman, Callum, that called me was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He was more than happy to go over previously discussed parts of the policy as well and I did not feel pressured into taking out the policy. Excellent customer service."
"Excellent products at great prices.Would recommend to anyone."
"Went to bon accord for life insurance. Sold life insurance for £33 a month with legal and general. Was in this policy for 2 years. Decided to do a bit of research and exactly same policy with legal and general (directly) was just under £7 monthly. Feeling like I've been taken advantage of."
Dear Mr Bilsland

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you feel dis-satisfied.

Please be aware we do not set prices for insurance and under no circumstances would we ever charge more than what you can get from going direct to the provider. If anything we would be more likely to be able to source a lower premium than a direct quote.

Looking at the cover we sourced for you in 2015 it includes Critical Illness cover for you and any dependent children. It is likely that the cheaper quote you have does not include Critical Illness cover and therefore is much cheaper as only pays out on death, rather than on diagnosis of a Critical Illness.

We will try to contact you by telephone so that we can discuss the differences in your policy and re-consider your current needs. If you no longer require Critical Illness cover and just want Life Insurance then we can look at this option for you and can assure you the price will be the same or less than your direct quote.
"Ryan Templeton was excellent, he made the process very easy. He was very helpful and answered all my questions."
"I recently bought a MetLife policy from Rachel Paterson and am very satisfied with the level of cover until the time comes for me to buy life insurance. Rachel explained everything clearly and with complete professionalism - fantastic customer service and I will certainly be back to purchase life insurance from her."
"Very pleasant lady and helpful. Explained everything well"
"Excellent customer service from carolyn spark very professional in her approach and made the whole process easy to understand a credit to your company will have no problem recommending to other people"
"I’m so happy with the service provided by Melissa today. I never thought I would get cover and she exceeded my expectations. In fact she made my day."
"Very good Service"
"I feel very happy with my decision to join MetLife. Firstly it was affordable and all my question or concerns were explained very well."
"Spoken to Liam today who helped me out a lot. Got me much better cover and made me smile along the way. A brilliant asset to the company."
"I spoke to a gentleman called Liam. Knew his job very well. I've found sometime in life when talking to companies that some people are what I call "rubber stamp- next one please". Liam was completely the opposite. A very nice man who went through the details of some policies in a very competent way, answering any questions I had in a very professional but at the same time, very friendly way. A credit to the company."
"By making the effort to phone me back."
"Spoke to a lovely gent called Liam, he explained everything clearly and was very happy and friendly. A clear asset to the company. Thank you for your assistance."
"The information provided was clear"
"the adviser was excellent,helping me through the what was on offer for me.i signed up as soon as i could"
"Good service and competitive price for what I wanted"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.59 based on 236 reviews