Bon Accord Life Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life

About Bon Accord Life: Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy

"Very satisfied with both customer service and information provided."
"Cameron explained everything to me and was very patient and it was a pleasure to speak him"
"Recently advisor from this company contacted me regarding life insurance and I found them providing sub standard advised and lack of product knowledge."
Dear Sir

Firstly sorry for your bad experience of our company.

I have observed the call and your consultant Scott was giving information into non medically assessed life cover which unfortunately we do not provide to people under 50 which explains the knowledge gap.

I am sorry to hear that you feel the policy that Scott offered to you was not appropriate and I will be sure to provide feedback to the team to ensure we are more aware of the product you have now taken through a different company.
"Very helpful on choosing the wright policy for me ."
"Very professional and approachable explained clearly am happy got a better deal and better price and peace of mind thanks"
"Brilliant, very happy with the friendly service, thankyou shauna for sorting me & my wifes policys"
"I spoke to Caasandra and was happy with her explanation on the policy and benifits, I am happy with my policy"
"I called for enquiry but from the off they were bent on making a sale. I didn't qualify for what I wanted so went along with the funeral plan insurance. I bought because I felt it was a fair substitute to what I wanted but the cost implications over the 10yrs is a lot, so will plan to pay ASAP to avoid that. It is insurance, so same as other insurances against what ever you pick. Whether costs increase as they say it will can only be left to be seen."
"I took out a policy with the minimum of fuss and the two guys I spoke to were very friendly."
"looking for a over 50 plan and came across this site left my details and Colin rang me and we arranged it over the phone very very happy with the cover v premium gets a thumbs up from me :-)"
"Bon Accord saved us money by one simple telephone call. Thank you so much"
"Quick and efficient"
"Vary friendly and professional. Gave lots of advice."
"Thank for for your help with out insurance with legal and general."
"Excellent and polite service"
"Very good at coming up with a plan for my exact needs and at a price I could afford"
"You did what it 'said on the tin'"
"A very big thankyou to Marcus for up dating my existing policy and taking me through the process of having proceeds put into Trust for my family if anything was to happen to me. He was very helpful and explained everything in great detail. It has given me such peace of mind."
"Marcus Campbell was recommended to me and I found him to be friendly, efficient, and professional. Thank you for aiding me in accessing policy to suit my reguirements. Regards Susan W."
"I was getting a couple of Bon Accord products for me and my wife, and our advisor Traci (with 'i') got me through everything for the long process, with patience and kindness. And humour, very important, that. She explained to me everything whenever and wherever I needed it, twice sometimes. Extremely helpful and knowledgeably lady, and it is good to have someone dedicated to your case. I think it was exceptional service and I am very happy. Hopefully the rest of my relationship with the company will be like that forever. ;-) Best L"
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.60 based on 215 reviews