Bon Accord Life Reviews

4.7
Based on 426 reviews
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Scot made me fill comfortably such a bubble personality wish everyone could be like him a Credit to your company yours mrs anita hayes
very helpful. and made me feel at ease scott wasn,t pushy, he explained every thing in detail
The customer service was good and friendly there is nothing bad i can say about the customer service
Fast Friendly and efficient service. Were clear and helpful in the information provided. No pushy sales tactics. Thank you.
As an 81 year old who had had a number of fairly recent medical problems, but was once again in excellent health, I realised it would not be easy to get life insurance. However, from my first dealings with Chris Wood of Bon Accord Life, I realised that it was possible, but little realised how many "hoops", medical reports and health checks I would have to go through. I was greatly assisted in this by Lynn McDavitt and others of Bon Accord's support team, particularly when Aviva suddenly and frustratingly "moved the goal posts" and withdrew their offer, after putting me through a raft of interviews, blood tests etc. Her patience, tact and liaison on my behalf with both Aviva and AIG smoothed my path and soothed my frustration. Today, I have learnt that AIG have insured me on normal terms, which is great news. I would have no hesitation in recommending Bon Accord's services. PS. A pity that every time I spoke to anyone at Bon Accord I had to give "my date of birth and post code for training and security purposes", but sadly, with so many crooks about, that is the world we live in today!
Excellent service from Scott, gave me all the details I needed
Was given the facts
Scott was very helpful and explained the various options. He was easy to talk with and enabled me to choose the best policy. He as professional and patient. Great service.
I had a telephone call with Scott Richie very pleasant and and very helpful and knowledgeable he broke everything down so it was easy for me to understand will definitely recommend this company to my friends
Scott Richie was really nice and easy to talk to. He is polite, courteous and very professional and knowledgeable. He went through the policy thoroughly with me and answered all of the questions I asked. He broke it all down so it was easy to understand. The price I was quoted is perfect for my needs. I would definitely recommend your services. Thank you.
The chat with Scott Richie was informative and was also professional with a bit of humour thrown in.
As a Retired person within the industry (ifa) i was very impressed by the proffessional and Honest approach i received from "Scott" at the above firm .Yes i would upon my experience reccomend this company to anyone .Thank you for the helpful manner and advice received.
Thanks Scott for sorting me a policy out we had a really long great chat and a laugh and got the best deal done really easy and I feel a lot better in myself that my family is protected πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
They were incredibly informative and patient. The staff thoroughly understood the insurance products I was looking for and were able to find me a competitive quote which I was personally not able to match.
Scott Richie, was a lovely polite, friendly and very helpful chap. Hw was very patient with us both and very understanding of our requirements. Great service !
Very happy with the service I received from Scott Richie @ Bon Accord Life. Friendly and genuine, with expert knowledge of suitable products and helped me choose the right product. Scott achieved this by asking necessary but not intrusive questions being encouraging but not pushy. I feel confident I'd made the right choice of Bon Accord Life and in my final product choice. The whole process was explained jargon-free, my budget was taken into account, and kept to without judgement. Much easier than using a price comparison website. All calls have been made taking account of my schedule - thank you.
Big thank you to Ben for being brilliant in helping myself and my husband choose a life insurance policy! It’s quite a mind field and Your knowledge about the different types of cover made it easier in making a decision! Ben took the time to ensure we understood everything properly and found us a policy that suits why we need . Five star service.
Thank you again to the amazing Sarah Paterson who helped my partner and I get our life insurance. She was professional, understanding and exceptionally well informed. She answered all our questions and nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend.
Sarah Patterson was absolutely Amazon and very directing over the phone. Everything was made very clear to me and very appointed. I got everything in place and perfectly suited. What a pleasure you must have to have Sarah in your company. Keep up the good work Sarah!!
Sarah Patterson from Stirling office, went that extra mile for me and got me the cover I needed. Sarah was professional, patient and could not do enough for me. Sarah is a huge asset to Bon Accord. I cannot thank Sarah enough for what she did for me. . Jeanne Scott
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.7 based on 426 reviews