Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
My third conversation with Scott Ritchie ,a very polite and well informed young man . Very helpful and everything clearly explained. I felt no pressure to buy and made my own choice based on information given .thank you .
I had a conversation with a very nice salesman today called Scott Ritchie his advice and his proffesionalism was exceptional a very nice gentleman to speak to hes a credit to your company very helpful .
Very helpful pleasant people. Nothing is too much trouble.
Well explained. Very simple.
very clear information from case. All questions answered. no pressure to buy.
I gave Scott a hard time but he excelled with patience and courtesy, enabling me to feel comfortable.
Very helpful company, and the lad I spoke to (Scott Ritchie) couldn't have explained everything any better. Great service!
That's great feedback - we will pass on to Scott who will be delighted to hear that! Thanks, Bon Accord Life
Scott was extremely helpful in helping me sort my insurance out. Kind and friendly.
I had already purchased life insurance through the company and today Scott Ritchie called me to check if the cover I had was still adequate as I had had it for a number of years,we discussed index linking and I was happy for him to give me a quote. He was very pleasant and chatted in a very down to earth manner that I understood, he gave me 2 quotes for different premiums so that I could compare them and didn't pressure me in any way to take either. It was something I had thought about but would probably left for a while.I am glad he called and for a small increase in premiums I now have more appropriate cover. Thank you
Scott was very informative polite and efficient
Thanks to you we have better life insurance
Just had an update of my policy talked to scott very professional and happy to get it all sorted thanks for your help
Paul Brown, such a good attendance, professional. The best.
Had been thinking about an over 50s policy for sometime , Jack was very helpful and helped me to decide on the best for me. He took care of all that needed done , and was very helpful. Prices and level of cover are very competitive. I would recommend bon accord life
I took out the Metlife insurance today through one of your employees, however, I found the representative of your company Very pushy and impatient and his only objective was clearly to sell me the insurance as quick as possible. After I repeatedly asked for detailed documentation about the specific insurance, he (just) sent me some summaries. The only thing I asked for was one day to read through the documents before passing on my account details, that was all. He didn't accept that. I found the experience very uncomfortable and I'm now strongly considering cancelling and finding another broker company after this experience. That said, I do believe the correct insurance has been given to me.
The person I spoke to was curtious helpful etc & a credit to you're company
I found the whole experience distasteful and know that I have taken out a policy that I do not, in my heart of hearts, want. It is the culmination of about two years of pressure selling by your organisation and I simply do not want to ever hear from you again.
Dear William Abbott, We are very sad to hear of your experience. Providing Life Insurance for your loved ones should be a feel-good purchase and give you peace of mind. We are very sorry that we have clearly failed you on this occasion. We would like to put things right, if you can afford us this opportunity please contact Blair Mitchell at compliance@bonaccordlife.com so we can look into this for you further. Thanks, Bon Accord Life
Hi your people are very easy to understand and make out! Make you feel very much at ease. Nice doing business with your company.
Took this out a few weeks ago seems pretty good to as it covers just about every eventuality that could arise in daily life big bonus it covers my 5 year old daughter too.
We cancelled the policy and from that day we are getting phone call after phone call about it. Spoke to you a few times nothing got said about £200 if we cancelled. The policy is only £7 per month backed into a corner to set the policy back up today when someone rings me back the phone calls were sometimes 3 in the space of 5 minutes just not on
Hi,

I'm really disappointed to hear that you've had this experience, this doesn't sound right or like us at all. I'd really like to look into this for you, please can you drop us an email at compliance@bonaccordlife.com with your contact details so we can look into and resolve this for you.

Thanks, Bon Accord Life