Bon Accord Life Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bon Accord Life
Read Bon Accord Life Reviews

About Bon Accord Life:

Independent Insurance Broker offering whole of market comparisons for Life Insurance, Income Protection, Accident Protection, Over 50s Life Insurance and Private Medical Insurance.

Tell us how Bon Accord Life made you happy
Neil Winters was really great at helping me to select a life insurance solution that worked for me, and Lynn McDavitt was excellent at answering follow-up questions.
Sarah after an extensive search found me a policy that fitted my needs and satisfied my financial commitment ,excellent customer service ,very polite and friendly and knowledgeable, not pushy like some others
Fantastic service, extremely helpful and cannot fault them dealt with a guy called Scott and Sarah Patterson and they helped get me life insurance sorted out which I found difficult as a diabetic would definitely recommend and use this company again. Thanks very much for ur advice and support guys it’s really appreciated
Excellent service from Neil McPhee, clear and unambiguous explanations of the policy, benefits and terms and conditions, delivered with a friendly and understanding approach. Would highly recomment the team at Bon Accord
Scott was excellent and gave me all the information I needed to make my mind up and proceed with the insurance. Very friendly
I spoke with Scott and he was fantastic, took all my info and done all the leg work, made it so straight forward, cant thank him enough.
I spoke to Scott about setting up life insurance and he was so helpful. I had been struggling to go through the process online as some of the questions weren’t very clear and it was my first time having to set up anything like this. Would highly recommend Scott as he made the process much easier and a lot less stressful!
Very happy everything was explained very well
Thanks for your help Scott. Great service put me at ease and explained everything very clearly.
Scott Ritchie was very very helpful, and answered all my queries without any problems at all. Very courteous, and extremely efficient. I am extremely satisfied with what Scott could do for me.
Very friendly and helpful
Scott was very friendly and explained everything to me
Scot made me fill comfortably such a bubble personality wish everyone could be like him a Credit to your company yours mrs anita hayes
very helpful. and made me feel at ease scott wasn,t pushy, he explained every thing in detail
The customer service was good and friendly there is nothing bad i can say about the customer service
Fast Friendly and efficient service. Were clear and helpful in the information provided. No pushy sales tactics. Thank you.
As an 81 year old who had had a number of fairly recent medical problems, but was once again in excellent health, I realised it would not be easy to get life insurance. However, from my first dealings with Chris Wood of Bon Accord Life, I realised that it was possible, but little realised how many "hoops", medical reports and health checks I would have to go through. I was greatly assisted in this by Lynn McDavitt and others of Bon Accord's support team, particularly when Aviva suddenly and frustratingly "moved the goal posts" and withdrew their offer, after putting me through a raft of interviews, blood tests etc. Her patience, tact and liaison on my behalf with both Aviva and AIG smoothed my path and soothed my frustration. Today, I have learnt that AIG have insured me on normal terms, which is great news. I would have no hesitation in recommending Bon Accord's services. PS. A pity that every time I spoke to anyone at Bon Accord I had to give "my date of birth and post code for training and security purposes", but sadly, with so many crooks about, that is the world we live in today!
Excellent service from Scott, gave me all the details I needed
Was given the facts
Scott was very helpful and explained the various options. He was easy to talk with and enabled me to choose the best policy. He as professional and patient. Great service.
Bon Accord Life is rated 4.68 based on 418 reviews