Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,239 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Just as described and lovely quality.
Very efficient service. Goods perfect and very nicely packaged. Would definitely recommend. I just live these soft comfy slippers.
Good product, soft material, good value for money (I bought on sale)
Beautiful crafted gifts from exotic places!
Very happy with my slippers and arrived in two days.
My slippers are gorgeous, lovely soft leather in great colours. Good service, communication and speedy delivery. Thank you to the team at Bohemia Design.
Quick delivery and good quality products - despite the fact that they were 'slight seconds'
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 21st April 2022
I bought the woven gazelle head and have put it on the wall in my entrance hall . It is lovely, very good quality and just a beautiful unique item.
Necklace exactly as pictured on website - nicely presented and just what I wanted. I ordered indigo which, as the colour suggests, is a very dark blue, almost black - which shines blue when it catches the light.
Lovely baskets, amazing quality and really impressed with the presentation of the parcel.
Beautiful product.
Beautifully crafted home accessories . I love my hanging basket, shopping basket and Ibiza orange towel . Fast delivery and packaged well. Highly recommend 😊
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 5th April 2022
Like the products on offer & delivery/comms were informative & timely. Sadly I ordered a half size too big and the chosen slipper was out of stock when I went to reorder. Seller was very helpful with quick free return slip & refund, so I will be back to complete the order later when the item is back.
My babouches arrived really quickly. Exactly as shown. Size was right. Very happy.
Beautiful quality goods and great customer service
I needed a basket of a very specific size and found it on bohemia. I wondered whether the quality would be as good as the size was exactly what I wanted. It was! I love it. It is perfect. I've used it to display some faux flowers but I would use it as a small shopping basket too.
I love the morrocan babouche slippers the best one 👍
Item ordered arrived promptly. No excessive packaging, and packaging was recyclable. Pleased with the quality of the product.
Beautifully soft leather, delicious to wear, very happy!
Very professional all round. Products 1st class - not your run of the mill.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 1,239 reviews