Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Ordered a couple of pairs of decorated slippers, one for myself and one for my niece. They arrived very promptly and the quality was excellent - really soft leather and beautiful colours. Will definitely be back for more things in the future."
"Great quality!"
"It was easy to order from Bohemia and it didn´t take long until my parcel arrived. It was a real pleasure to unpack and discover how nicely and safely the Moroccan slippers had been handled. I really like my new slippers. Thank you."
"I ordered brown leather slippers for my husband. He loves them. The service was brilliant. Very quick and wrapped well."
"Such a beautiful Moroccan white stuffed pouffee - I am delighted with it and it is much admired. Great service Bohemia - thank you."
"Great products, really efficient service, easy to use website."
"Beautiful colours and such soft fabric"
"Babouche slippers bought for my husbands birthday. Arrived promptly and he is very happy."
"Luxurious Moroccan pouffe in beautifully cured leather with a stunning, but subtle stitch work design. Arrived without hitch professionally stuffed."
"Speedy service, and the slippers are fabulous, super-soft leather, wonderful colour and blissfully comfortable."
"The slippers are very comfort and looks good!! I want to order another one for gift."
"Excellent service & very pleased with my purchase"
"Great service and delivery. Love my baskets."
"Amazing website!"
"Excellent workmanship and service. My basket has been much admired."
"I ordered a lovely yellow pouffe five years ago, having seen an editorial credit in the Daily Mail. It arrived next day! On clearing out my drawer, which was full of guarantees, invoices etc., I wondered if you were still trading? Also I did not realise your business was in Scotland. So, now having an IPad, I entered your name and was enraptured by your stock, in particular the geogeous slippers. As I wanted to buy my daughter a little something extra, having given her her main pressy, I ordered two blue pairs, again they arrived next day. (I had long fancied an Arabic style pointed shoe, but what the hell, round toed ones were £10 cheaper! Gosh, I’ve only just noticed the minimum10 caractures, so cant help. I’ll finish in case you can use something"
"Prompt despatch & very pleased with slippers."
"I love the variety and styles you have. Also the items you have are overall of very good quailty and are reasonably priced. I also like that you stock many designers and also have things for the house. And I am a boho girl so your shop is a perfect fit for me and my lifestyle."
"Fabulous silky trousers, perfect fit, elegant and flattering. Fast delivery. Great communication re posting. I will be ordering from Bohemia in the future."
"Excellent service, fantastic products, making our third order in a week love this website"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 474 reviews