Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Victoria Johnston
"This is my 3rd pair from them. The first 2 pairs were requested gifts because I absolutely love the style, look, feel & gorgeous colors - emerald green, dusty rose, etc, My reason for a 2 star review is due to customer service & that these slippers will not last you more than a year, if that, as one rep told me because one slipper is completely split open from sole to side. I’m STILL waiting on an order placed for my first “Treat yourself “ order which shows delivered but still not received so I am posting this review. One of the slippers has a tear completely across the thin sole to the back & other issues. based on previous experience from gifted leather slippers from this shop I adore. I plan to edit this order after receipt of my last purchase which shows delivered. Really great shop with really great prices and really great quality but these are definitely for those who want something nice for them selves indoors or the perfect gift for any friends or family members. Fingers crossed! *I bought a “seconds” pair for myself which clearly states to expect minor defects. That said, I didn’t consider the pair I received as minor defective but really defective. Their new pairs are incredible and last a year if treated properly. Hopefully, the owners will work with me to make this right as a very loyal customer! * I am truly bothered most by the customer service I received from the representative I spoke with. She literally laughed at me despite being a very loyal, repeat customer and explained in explicit detail that I was basically wasting my money on these shoes. I would assume the owner of the company would be not only shocked and furious about that response but lucky for him Texan the one party state where you can record Conversations to be admissible in court without the other party knowing. Great information to be aware of for future reference when you run into situations like this and awful customer service. I had requested to speak to the owner of the shop but had been refused numerous times so I do not blame this seller or the owner I blame the person I’ve been in contact with. Obviously, this will be my last pair that I will be ordering online sign hear from the owner/seller themselves to resolve this as I run a support group worldwide for over 5000+ parents and the free advertising a loan should have been enough to ensure that I got a pair of slippers that I paid for that we’re not completely ruined! I expect an answer/response from the seller or owner mediately immediately explanation point. Warning, do not mind until you have some guarantee in addition to a sale as the slippers will not last you longer than a year even as new. I know this because the representative from their company told me exactly that while laughing. Not OK. DO NOT BUY UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. Will be fighting for a refund or a replacement pair that is not DESTROYED!"
Justyna Tomczyk
"Lovely bag. So happy. Tkank You"
Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
"Fantastic service - order arrived super-swift & beautifully wrapped. I love my slippers; beautiful colour, beautifully made & really comfortable. The leather is extremely soft & caresses your feet. I would love a pair in every colour if I dared!"
"Excellent product, fast delivery"
"Lovely product (Babouches slippers), very decent price and quickly despatched. I shall use Bohemia Design again!"
"Super quick service, I placed my order one evening and it arrived the next morning, and free postage too. Beautifully packaged.... What's not to like!!"
"Lovely miniature mirrors enhance any wall"
"Love the Moroccan slippers. Been wearing since a trip to Morocco and I now never wear anything else. Stylish"
"Ordered towels and slippers, both delivered promptly in lovely eco packaging, both items exceeded expectations, I am looking forward to next purchase."
"First purchase from Bohemia Design, Half Moon Forage Basket, beautiful & superb quality, already had lots of compliments. Quick shipment. Will definitely be back"
"Excellent customer service and fast shipping."
"I ordered a rather fabulous basket💕 it’s quite delicious and I LOVE IT 🥰"
"Speedy delivery , good quality slippers"
"Actually it was my first order from you which made me very empress about the delivery timing and the quality of the slippers. Let me thank for this website and for sure i will recommend it to my friends."
"Great prompt service and delivery. Quality product and very helpful with further queries."
"I was given a pair of yellow Moroccan Babouche basic slippers as a Christmas present in 2018. They are such soft leather and so comfortable to wear that I use them all the time. I have now ordered another pair of basic slippers as well as a pair with sequins."
"j ai acheté un panier rond Tuscany qui est vraiment très joli. Il est gracieux et la couleur de la paile est très belle, claire. Je le regarde comme un bel objet pour l'instant avant de l'utiliser. Je l'ai reçu rapidement I bought a round basket Tuscany which is really very pretty. It is graceful and the color of the palm is very beautiful, light. I look at it as a beautiful object for now before using it. I received it quickly"
"We ordered a square leather pouffe which came quickly and is exactly what we expected and need Thank you Bohemia, we are fans already!"
"2 beautiful bud vases, exactly as advertised. Thank you!"
"I was very pleased with my Babouche slippers. They are beautifully made and very pretty."
"Beautiful products (I bought the Moroccan pouffe & slippers) and quick delivery (smart packaging too)"
"Excellent service, well packaged quick delivery and items ordered as expected if not better. I will recommend and shop again."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 590 reviews