Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Very happy with my new slippers, brilliant colour and design, quickly delivered.
Service was very good and love the slippers.
Theis pr has of your pretty leather slippers are a present, but I was lucky enough to be given a pair myself, and they are gorgeous. Sooo comfy and they keep my feet just the right temperature all year round. They are also fab for taking away on holiday as they are light as a feather!
In love with my shoes
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Beautiful colour really soft leather have had quite a few pairs of these slippers they are so comfortable
I really love the spirit of Bohemia Design - which is why I bought the rosé mules. They look great and are really well manufactured with super soft leather. I am delighted :-)
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Beautiful well sourced products. I love my leather slip on shoes. Very soft and comfortable. Well made and came in their own drawstring bag. I will be buying gifts from the shop again soon. Clare Edwards
Love Bohemia slippers colour choice is great and last for ages
Love the quirky designs & bing able to support sustainable & beautiful items. Would still like to have slightly more though & some more choices in the jewellery & bags.
Got the slippers in black and pink. Love them they are so comfortable and true to size. I'm 5 and got the medium.
I love the quirky things you can buy from Bohemia Design. If I want something bit different, here’s where I come 😊. I have recently bought my second pair of Moroccan slippers from them - love them.
Very helpful nice to speak to package arrived in tack no problems will use again very satisfied.
I love Bohemia's Babouche slippers - cool in the summer, warm in the winter and not very 'slipperish' at all. I buy them all the time and love that they are also biodegradable! I also go to Bohemia for gifts and have bought baskets, keyrings, plant holders and jewellery - and am always impressed by the quality and designs.
lovely slippers, great service
Lovely, beautifully made, soft slippers...I love the story behind these handcrafted items and I love the smell of Marrakesh that pervaded for a few days. I felt like I’d been to Morocco and back. I’ll be buying again. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
When the leather slippers I bought in Marrakech gave up the ghost, I came across Bohemia Design and never looked back. The new slippers are better quality than the old ones, and there is a very wide choice of colours. Comfy like you wouldn't believe, stylish and high quality. Well packaged and delivered promptly. Highly recommended.
lovely colour and very comfortable.
Great basket, beautifully made and big enough to store my knitting projects.
Fantastic ! Love the colour . Very well made using wonderfully soft leather . Very happy !
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Great service and excellent quality baskets, thank you.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,118 reviews