Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Ordering process easy and efficient with very good communication regarding order status, with flexible delivery options. Leather pouffe matched description and photographs on the website, but I was a little disappointed with its filling which is uneven and makes it uncomfortable to sit on."
"I bought the chocolate leather square pouffe, filled. Dates were confused for delivery which was not ideal and there were clear stain marks on the leather by zip. The stuffing was lumpy and didnt provide the 'give' that you would expect and so not that comfortable to sit on. Overall l I was disappointed. I returned the item and was refunded immediately."
Hi Claire,

We are sorry you were disappointed with your leather pouffe.

These are completely hand cut and stitched using soft natural leather which is then oiled by hand. Occasionally you will see marks from this slow crafting process.

We stuff the pouffes with coir, a natural upholstery fibre, in the knowledge that they will soften and bed down in time to the perfect shape. If you would like to return this item for a refund, please contact us at info@bohemiadesign.co.uk.

Kind regards,
The Bohemia team.
"Nice product but website and discount vouchers a bit of a nightmare"
"Lovely slippers but I’ve literally worn them for a few hours for the first time and the backs have worn down already! Expensive for something that’s discoloured already I think, gutted."
"Wonderful designs. Wish gift didn't include receipt (friend saw the cost!)"
We are sorry you had a negative experience. We do offer the option to send a gift receipt at the checkout. If you check the 'Is this item a gift?' box a gift receipt will be sent instead of a normal receipt. Kind regards, the Bohemia team.
"The wash bag I purchased is lovely and spacious. However considering the price I am disappointed with the quality of the zip which is rather crucial to its function. The zip is not at all smooth and I fear it may not last very long before it sticks completely."
"Hi Beth, I'm in Florida, so am waiting for my order. I will happily review again when my order arrives! Cheers!! Desiree"
Hi Desiree,

We allow 10 days for shipping to the US (we are based in Edinburgh, UK). As your order is still within this timeframe, you should receive your order very soon!

Don't hesitate to contact us at info@bohemiadesign.co.uk if you're parcel hasn't shown up after the 10 days.

Best wishes,
The Bohemia team x
"Ordered 4 pairs of the Morrocin slippers, not what I had hoped for... dint seem to match leather textures."
"my order arrived fast"
"Lovely slippers but fault in one of them. When I pointed this out n asked what to do , I had an email back without any apology or mention of " sorry you were disappointed with our product " Not good customer care"
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your order. Our babouche slippers are handcrafted in the traditional way by artisans in Morocco and can occasionally have small marks that are part of this handmade process. We aim to provide the highest level of customer service which is why we offered a replacement pair. Again apologies for any inconvenience caused and we hope you like your new slippers. With kindest regards, the Bohemia team.
"Service is very good, but unfortunately the shoes have horrible chemical smell that don't seem to go away even though we leave them in the open air for a week now, don't wanna wear them..:("
"I was eagerly awaiting the delivery of my new grey/gold pouffe but unfortunately there was a ' fault' in that range so regrettably I had to return the item. Though rather disappointed that I now have to wait for the next batch to arrive from Morocco, Sarah Henderson was prompt and apologetic in her response/services. Unfortunately, I have also lost my 10% discount ( newsletter sign up) when I place my next order. I hope you will consider offering the 10% off when I would place the order again. Thanks and regards Peshala van der Geest P.S. I AM YET TO RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT ON MY NEXT ORDER( FOR THE NEXT 15 DAYS!)"
"Je vous écris en français car pour moi c'est plus facile. J'ai bien reçu votre colis en temps et en heure, mais je ne suis pas très satisfaite de la qualité de l'objet envoyé. En effet le sac qui n'a été utilisé qu'une seule fois a déjà l'anse décousu. Il faut donc que la personne a qui j'ai fait ce cadeau le porte chez un cordonnier pour le réparer. Décevant par rapport prix payé pour cet article. J'aimerais avoir votre avis sur ce sujet. Mme MATHIEU"
"Lovely design and strong fabric. Inside waterproof pocket too thin and ripped from the main lining as soon as opened to put something in it. My daughter needed it to go on holiday,otherwise I would have returned it."
"I couldn't order online as there was a problem with the website so had to order by phone but the product was very good and delivered quickly"
"Goods arrived quickly but one of them was faulty on arrival. I returned the faulty item and was quickly sent out a replacement . So ultimately I would have preferred not to have had a faulty item in the first place but I was happy with the way the issue was resolved by Bohemia."
"I did not receive a despatch notification once my delivery was sent. I had to keep logging in to my account to track the progress of my order. I sent an email enquiring about the despatch and did not get a response. Having said that, delivery was quick considering I am in Australia. Beautiful products. Am very happy. Maybe just a little improvement on the Customer Service. :)"
"This is an extremely striking bag. Not a day goes by that I don't receive at least one complement. The one downside was that the latch was broken when I received it. Rather than send it back overseas, I just decided to deal with it. Also, people should know it is not a very roomy bag. This is an accessory - and what an accessory it is."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 475 reviews