Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Look fine, but too small. I ordered men's babouche slippers in terracotta. Not sure about Moroccan - they look like Peter Rabbit shoes! I ordered a medium, as those are for size 9/10 feet. I'm a 10, and they are far too small - my feet hang over the end even when I really push. So if you are ordering, I'd recommend that you go up a size.
The service was excellent but the product wasn't quite as luxurious as I was expecting for the price. The zip isn't great. Would be much better with a better zip.
Beautiful products, however a mix up with my order meant a belated birthday gift for my friend and this was annoying.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you have had a problem with your order- we were unaware of this. Please email us at info@bohemiadesign if there is anything we can help with. Kind regards, The Bohemia Design Team
Nice slippers but the women's ones run small and the men's don't have as nice a range of colours so pointless ordering from the men's range... Hopefully you will take on this feedback!!
Slippers fell apart. I emailed you. Got nice reply from Russell. Waiting on refund, not received yet however. Good company ethics but product very poor.
The slippers are of good quality and are delivered quickly. I feel that you have your sizing wrong on the website and you need to change this as I had to send the first set back as the advertised size 11 were more like a 9/10 so had to order 12.5 to get an 11. Also I had to pay for postage twice as you don’t refund this part. I also lost my new customer discount as it was technically my second order although I had returned the first ones. I was happy with the product though.
The colour is not the Tan colour in the photo it is dark brown I was shocked that the parcel arrived without stuffing
Hi there, we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your order. We double checked and you ordered an unfilled chocolate leather pouffe, which is a darker brown than the tan version. We offer free returns and have extended our returns period to 60 days. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
lovely colour and beautiful soft leather. I find them rather uncomfortable but they are brand new so hopefully the seams will soften
Dear, Thanks for your lovely items. Actually I liked the shapes and colours but I found it was wide a bit, which I got 42 and it was bigger than me and I got pair for my friend and it was bigger than his size. Regards,
Ordered lots of mirrors , rather disappointed as most of them were marked , not worth the money
Hi Jayne, many thanks for leaving a review, we're very sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. All our mirrors are handmade and can sometimes have some makers marks. Please do get in touch with us (info@bohemiadesign.co.uk) so we can help rectify the situation.
I bought two pairs of baboush slippers. One pair perfect the other seconds. DO NOT BUY SECONDS. They are no saving tho the leather is pretty they are two different sizes and different shapes- not minor seconds! Top quality and as expected on perfect pair.
Hi Jenny, We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with the slight second slippers. Please get in touch with our team info@bohemiadesign.co.uk so we can be of assistance. Kinds regards, The Bohemia Team.
Baskets arrived however packing could of been a bit more secure as the Box was all ripped and squashed on one side
Hello, Sorry to hear that your packaging was damaged. We will mention it to our courier as the damage must have occurred in transit. Please do let us know if there was any damage to your baskets or if we can be of any further assistance. Many thanks, The Bohemia Team
Disappointed with slight seconds item sent. Refunded when I complained. Beautifully packaged though. Thank you.
Great design, but poor quality- cheap lining, cheap zip - no inner pocket - great shame as have to return it
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with your purchase from Bohemia Design. Please find our free returns label in the returns section of our website and we will issue you with a full refund once the item arrives back at our warehouse. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
I purchased 2 pairs of the Moroccan slippers. The quality of leather used is amazing and smooth. The odor described in your item does dissipate quite quickly within a couple of days. The only downfall is that they are very flat. No support. So if you have feet issues including pain, I DO NOT recommend these slippers for you. My wife loves her slippers but doesn’t use them as frequently as she likes because for lack of support. Shipping was great and packaged nicely. Ty Bohemia Design.
I was really excited to get these slippers but when they arrived I took them out and they were huge. I wish there had been more photographs of the how wide they are. I have the right size length but I feel like they look pretty silly because the sides are so wide. The colour is nice.
The products themselves are beautiful (I ordered a large wicker basket and towel), but I was disappointed to find a leather patch stitched inside the bag. There was no mention of the leather on the product description, and as a vegan who avoids all animal products I was dissapointed to find myself having unintentionally purchased skin. If the patch is fake leather, then I’ll stand corrected and be quite relieved! But in the meantime it’s left me feeling dissapointed in my product.
Ordering process easy and efficient with very good communication regarding order status, with flexible delivery options. Leather pouffe matched description and photographs on the website, but I was a little disappointed with its filling which is uneven and makes it uncomfortable to sit on.
I bought the chocolate leather square pouffe, filled. Dates were confused for delivery which was not ideal and there were clear stain marks on the leather by zip. The stuffing was lumpy and didnt provide the 'give' that you would expect and so not that comfortable to sit on. Overall l I was disappointed. I returned the item and was refunded immediately.
Hi Claire, We are sorry you were disappointed with your leather pouffe. These are completely hand cut and stitched using soft natural leather which is then oiled by hand. Occasionally you will see marks from this slow crafting process. We stuff the pouffes with coir, a natural upholstery fibre, in the knowledge that they will soften and bed down in time to the perfect shape. If you would like to return this item for a refund, please contact us at info@bohemiadesign.co.uk. Kind regards, The Bohemia team.
Nice product but website and discount vouchers a bit of a nightmare
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,126 reviews