Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Recently purchased a bag from the sale. Although the description included the word misfit, it suggested the item was a little different, possibly shading etc. However it should clearly state faulty as the bag I bought was faulted. I did contact Bohemia design Ltd by email and received very unsatisfactory reply. Was very disappointed and won’t purchase again"
"Returning the item as it was not made clear or very visible that you would only get one. Title says mirrors. Also ordered brass and its actually quite a brash gold colour so doesnt fit in."
"very disappointed in manufacture quality and the way the pouffe was filled."
Hi Claire,

We are extremely sorry to hear you are not happy with your Moroccan pouffe. All our pouffes are completely handmade by highly skilled artisans using the finest leather and we pride ourselves on exceptional quality of craftmanship. Please contact our team directly on info@bohemiadesign.co.uk and let them know what the issue was so we can try to resolve this.

Kind regards,
The Bohemia team
"Slippers given as present and unfortunately wrong size sent so this leaves recipient to return and sort. Disappointing for them and me,"
"This is my third order and this time the quality was very poor. I also sent you an email complaining which remains unacknoledged."
"My wife bought me a pair of their Moroccan slippers as a present and they fell apart after three months. She contacted them asking for a replacement and they suggested she glue the slippers herself. They also claimed we’d had them for longer, ignoring the fact that we’d swapped the first pair because the size wasn’t right the first time. My wife emailed to say this wasn’t OK and they didn’t even bother to respond."
"Order not received"
We are extremely sorry your slippers did not arrive. Unfortunately, the parcel was lost by Royal Mail. As these slippers were also in our sample sale, they were one of a kind, which meant we could not offer a replacement pair but instead gave you a full refund. If the parcel does eventually get returned to us by Royal Mail, we will let you know. We strive to offer excellent customer service and apologise again for any inconvenience caused.
"Courier company used were useless. I asked for delivery on a specific date and took day off work for the delivery to my house. They didn't deliver, they had misplaced the parcel in their warehouse. The finally located parcel and I arranged to be picked up from local store. They didn't deliver to the local store but they then sent it back to Bohemia. So dissatisfied."
We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service but unfortunately on this occasion, our courier service let us down. As soon as we receive your order we will resend it to you using Parcelforce, an alternative service.
"I received the slippers, are nice as I saw in the picture, but in 2 points the sewing is broken and it miss a small part of lime leather ( looks like damaged ) and also it smells horribly! ! They are outside at the fresh air since 1 week and no good results… still stink! I already got a similar moroccan slippers last year purchased by my parents directly in the original country and I can say they were better handmade and no bad smell. I think my purchase hasn't been cheap for a pair of slippers… so I'm not satisfied. I won't ship back again the shoes, but neither I will buy again anything in your shop, I think it hasn't been professional from your side to sell a damaged item. Regards, Barbara"
"Awful. Extremely bad customer service. Do not buy."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 474 reviews