Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Victoria Johnston
"This is my 3rd pair from them. The first 2 pairs were requested gifts because I absolutely love the style, look, feel & gorgeous colors - emerald green, dusty rose, etc, My reason for a 2 star review is due to customer service & that these slippers will not last you more than a year, if that, as one rep told me because one slipper is completely split open from sole to side. I’m STILL waiting on an order placed for my first “Treat yourself “ order which shows delivered but still not received so I am posting this review. One of the slippers has a tear completely across the thin sole to the back & other issues. based on previous experience from gifted leather slippers from this shop I adore. I plan to edit this order after receipt of my last purchase which shows delivered. Really great shop with really great prices and really great quality but these are definitely for those who want something nice for them selves indoors or the perfect gift for any friends or family members. Fingers crossed! *I bought a “seconds” pair for myself which clearly states to expect minor defects. That said, I didn’t consider the pair I received as minor defective but really defective. Their new pairs are incredible and last a year if treated properly. Hopefully, the owners will work with me to make this right as a very loyal customer! * I am truly bothered most by the customer service I received from the representative I spoke with. She literally laughed at me despite being a very loyal, repeat customer and explained in explicit detail that I was basically wasting my money on these shoes. I would assume the owner of the company would be not only shocked and furious about that response but lucky for him Texan the one party state where you can record Conversations to be admissible in court without the other party knowing. Great information to be aware of for future reference when you run into situations like this and awful customer service. I had requested to speak to the owner of the shop but had been refused numerous times so I do not blame this seller or the owner I blame the person I’ve been in contact with. Obviously, this will be my last pair that I will be ordering online sign hear from the owner/seller themselves to resolve this as I run a support group worldwide for over 5000+ parents and the free advertising a loan should have been enough to ensure that I got a pair of slippers that I paid for that we’re not completely ruined! I expect an answer/response from the seller or owner mediately immediately explanation point. Warning, do not mind until you have some guarantee in addition to a sale as the slippers will not last you longer than a year even as new. I know this because the representative from their company told me exactly that while laughing. Not OK. DO NOT BUY UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. Will be fighting for a refund or a replacement pair that is not DESTROYED!"
Justyna Tomczyk
"Lovely bag. So happy. Tkank You"
Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Very pleased with the product (leather slippers), which, though reduced as seconds, seem perfect to me. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Bohemia again."
"I love my french shopping basket that I have purchased from Bohemia Design last year, but I did have to return the Tokyo basket that I have ordered recently because it was smaller than I imagined. However, there was no problem with the design or the quality of the item."
"Fantastic delivery and such good quality product!"
"The most amazing slippers EVER! Totally exceeded all expectations and beyond comfortable, now want every colour!"
"Such a delight. Quick and kind service/delivery in every transaction. The purchased BABOUCHE SLIPPERS are just great and fit to size. Thoroughly wrapped and in a cotton bag. I love the intensity of The Wool Pot s colors. Wonderful ethical handcrafted beauties. Will be back."
"Fast delivery and beautiful product. Thanks, Esther"
"My slippers were too big - very easy to return and replace for smaller one. And refund given very quickly."
"I have a wall with various size mirrors an needed a eye mirror to fill a gap, seen other eye mirrors but this came out on top. Had lots of comments. Would not hesitate to order from this company again, I feel that the Moroccan touch made it stand out from the rest."
"Excellent speed of delivery and thought these leather slippers were good quality and an really good value for money."
"I purchased this for Red Nose Day as very aware of one use plastic & attached it to my lanyard. Got lots of comments so think I’ll keep it on!!"
"Having received a pair of slippers that did not match the size I expected, this was rectified immediately and I received a new pair the following day. You can’t ask better than that."
"Fast (Royal Mail) delivery and fabulous, sequinned slippers."
"My slippers were delivered quickly and beautifully packaged and the are gorgeous!! Very comfortable and available in so many lovely colours. I might have to buy a second pair."
"Lovely, natural, ethical, products and swift delivery."
"I bought a pair of men's slippers recently and when they arrived they were too small for me. I returned them straight away and sent an email also to Bohemia so as to ask their advice. The very next day Bohemia had not only reimbursed my bank account but had also personally emailed me and offered advice with regards to reordering a more appropriate size. I am just in the process of reordering the gorgeous men's slippers. The service has been extremely professional and fast. Simon Lyons"
"OMG! This rug is fabulous. It fits in our VW camper perfectly and the dog hair just shakes right off. Not only that but it looks amazing."
"Really nice and quality items. I love my new Moroccan leather slippers!"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 551 reviews