Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,239 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
The quality of baskets is amazing and the variety second to none. Love visiting and revisiting the site!
Love our Moroccon Pouffe! Beautifully stuffed so we didn't need to scrabble around for old sheets and socks to fill it! Looks wonderful in the shabby chic sitting room of our 600 year old farmhouse! Quick delivery also!
Such a beautiful Moroccan white stuffed pouffee - I am delighted with it and it is much admired. Great service Bohemia - thank you.
2 beautiful bud vases, exactly as advertised. Thank you!
Perfect customer service!
Absolutely love my basket bag!!! Super pretty, perfect for summer and love that it's 100% ethically made. Thank you Bohemia! Would fully recommend your products! (beautifully packaged too)
Such a delight. Quick and kind service/delivery in every transaction. The purchased BABOUCHE SLIPPERS are just great and fit to size. Thoroughly wrapped and in a cotton bag. I love the intensity of The Wool Pot s colors. Wonderful ethical handcrafted beauties. Will be back.
Fast delivery and beautiful product. Thanks, Esther
I bought a pair of men's slippers recently and when they arrived they were too small for me. I returned them straight away and sent an email also to Bohemia so as to ask their advice. The very next day Bohemia had not only reimbursed my bank account but had also personally emailed me and offered advice with regards to reordering a more appropriate size. I am just in the process of reordering the gorgeous men's slippers. The service has been extremely professional and fast. Simon Lyons
OMG! This rug is fabulous. It fits in our VW camper perfectly and the dog hair just shakes right off. Not only that but it looks amazing.
Wonderful and beautiful items from Bohemia Design. Swift delivery. Ordered the large woven basket and I absolutely love it. May order another one for my mum, who’s taken a shine to it.
I bought a pair of Moroccan Babouche Basic Slippers in ochre as a gift for my daughter. They look very nice so I’m sure she will enjoy wearing them.
I bought 2 pairs of slippers, I don't wear anything else now. The leather is so soft and molds to my feet after a couple of weeks. I just love them. True to size too.
Delighted with my new slippers to replace my previous pair which lasted me many years. The selection of colours and styles is really lovely.
My slippers had a small cut in one of the inner soles. The person I spoke to at first said they could not agree to just send a replacement i would have to return them for a refund then order another pair. However on checking with someone else agreed they could exchange. New ones now received, very pleased with them.
I love my french shopping basket that I have purchased from Bohemia Design last year, but I did have to return the Tokyo basket that I have ordered recently because it was smaller than I imagined. However, there was no problem with the design or the quality of the item.
Having received a pair of slippers that did not match the size I expected, this was rectified immediately and I received a new pair the following day. You can’t ask better than that.
I’m delighted with my gorgeous Moroccan pouffes! This is the second time I’ve used Bohemia and the service and goods are fab
I have been looking for some time for a replacement straw basket, so was delighted to discover the Bohemia website. Such a wide range of designs and very reasonable prices. The basket I purchased is of a very high quality.....I will be buying more!
Very good service, beautiful products.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 1,239 reviews