Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
I have bought 3 pairs of slippers for my husband on 3 separate occasions as he really likes them. They are lovely quality and he finds them to be very comfortable. They do come up slightly small so I have had to return them a couple of times and then had to buy a size larger but the process to do this is very quick and efficient. Delivery times are very fast too.
Love the Moroccan slippers - first introduced to these as a gift from my friend. They're so comfortable and stylish too. Easy to order subsequent pairs via the website and were delivered on time.
Efficient service and delivery. Very pleased with item ordered
Speedy delivery, lovely colours and excellent quality. Overall definitely recommended.
Beautiful slippers lovly colours could do with different widths love them
Very happy with my new slippers, brilliant colour and design, quickly delivered.
Service was very good and love the slippers.
Love the scarf from here. Great quality. Will be buying from here again.
Theis pr has of your pretty leather slippers are a present, but I was lucky enough to be given a pair myself, and they are gorgeous. Sooo comfy and they keep my feet just the right temperature all year round. They are also fab for taking away on holiday as they are light as a feather!
In love with my shoes
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Beautiful colour really soft leather have had quite a few pairs of these slippers they are so comfortable
I really love the spirit of Bohemia Design - which is why I bought the rosé mules. They look great and are really well manufactured with super soft leather. I am delighted :-)
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Beautiful well sourced products. I love my leather slip on shoes. Very soft and comfortable. Well made and came in their own drawstring bag. I will be buying gifts from the shop again soon. Clare Edwards
I bought a few pairs of Babouche slippers which are great. My only criticism is that they don't come in all sizes ie I had to buy medium which are size 5 to 6 when I am actually 4 and a half. Small are 3 to 4 which I thought might be too small.
Love Bohemia slippers colour choice is great and last for ages
Love the quirky designs & bing able to support sustainable & beautiful items. Would still like to have slightly more though & some more choices in the jewellery & bags.
Got the slippers in black and pink. Love them they are so comfortable and true to size. I'm 5 and got the medium.
I love the quirky things you can buy from Bohemia Design. If I want something bit different, here’s where I come 😊. I have recently bought my second pair of Moroccan slippers from them - love them.
Very helpful nice to speak to package arrived in tack no problems will use again very satisfied.
I love Bohemia's Babouche slippers - cool in the summer, warm in the winter and not very 'slipperish' at all. I buy them all the time and love that they are also biodegradable! I also go to Bohemia for gifts and have bought baskets, keyrings, plant holders and jewellery - and am always impressed by the quality and designs.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,123 reviews