Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Click Here

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

"Absolutely love my basket! It’s the perfect size for the beach, carries so much and looks gorgeous. And, compared to so many other shops, it was so affordable too. Delivery was super speedy and beautifully packaged."
Fiona Lomas
"I am very impressed with the product and service I received from Bohemia. My radiator goats head has taken pride of place and I’m hoping that the other animals come back in stock soon as I’d like another one."
V Hughes
"Absolutely love the design and practicality of this bag. Already had lots of comments about how lovely it is and it’s generous size means it holds suncreams, wraps, goggles, books and sunglasses for a family of 4 with room to space - excellent product. Love it x"
"Excellent quality basket, well packaged and fast delivery. Would definitely order again and recommend to others. Thank you"
"Great slippers, very comfortable!"
"I have only recently discovered this company & am so pleased as the products are just lovely, so unique! Am pleased with not only the products I ordered but the customer service too, as well as how the items were packaged. Highly recommend!"
"Stylish items, quickly despatched and carefully wrapped with a beautiful personal touch in the Thankyou slip - impressed."
"Love my woven goats head, it was really reasonably priced and arrived swiftly. Very good service so would highly recommend."
"Loved my vase! Fast delivery, lovely packaging, all recyclable and an appropriate amount of packaging for a small item! Will buy again :)"
"Well the basket arrived after a jittery start: my first choice was out of stock, my second was supposed to be delivered to my home but didn’t show and I had no indication as to why. Then it came and the invoice didn’t look right. My first choice was £4 dearer than my order and I was given a 10% discount (£44.00 minus £4); my second choice was £40 yet I didn’t get the 10% and I’m not sure why. I did raise this with Customer Services (who answered quickly each time) but I didn’t understand the calculation and I gave up the query. I’ve ended up (now I have the receipt) paying something like £39.40 which means my discount amounted to 60p. Not sure why ... nice people though who gave me a fast response every time by email."
"Beautiful towel that I'm looking forward to taking to the beach :)"
"Easy to access website, simple and clear product description and, most important, the sizes were clearly explained and were indeed what they purported to be! Leather is lovely and they're coming a comfortable, around the house companion! Not quite as robust as those we bought in the souk in Marrakech 12 years ago but an acceptable replacement"
"A lovely variety of different items! I’ve purchased two foot stools which are real leather and just what I’ve been looking for! They make a perfect gift for my husband’s birthday!"
"Excellent service and quality goods."
"Mirror looks fabulous thinking of ordering the other sizes for our spare bedroom!"
"Good quality and unusual gifts at reasonable prices. Delivery is prompt with appropriate packaging."
"Interesting and imaginative items. Helpful service with gift wrapping etc"
"Great Experience! It was a gift for Katka and she is happy with it, so thank you for so smooth process!"
"The slippers are so lovely, but the sizing misleading. I sent them back and will get a bigger size when my refund arrives."
"A great little company – products arrive quickly and beautifully wrapped. They have great customer service, and sell useful items that are beautifully designed and made."
"Excellent service"
"Was very upst with the size of the vase,I carnt get my weekly flowers in the tiny vase lol"
Hi there,
We're sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your bud vase. The measurements are stated in the listing for the item, however, if we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Kind regards,
The Bohemia Team
"Bought a Moroccan leather pouffe. Beautiful leather and design. Absolutely love it. Easy to fill, loved the good recycling suggestions for fillers. Would highly recommend."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.70 based on 656 reviews