Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 12th May 2020
soraya williams
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 6th May 2020
DanaO’dea
The parcel finally came today:)
One pair of those shoes will be returned as they are uncomfortable(but beautiful colors).
That`s the one with the pointed toe the other ones in the round shape are puuurfect as the last ones;)
Wraping:Just makes one smile:)
Absolutely wonderful shopping baskets! Super quality n stylish
Love my pouffle, wasn’t expecting it to smell quite so bad, but after 3 days the smell has disappeared.
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Very quick delivery and slippers are fantastic.
The slippers are so lovely, I’m so pleased I found your website. I will definitely be back!
Good slippers; good service
Bought some ‘second’ sleepers & was so amazed by the quality that I bought it again. Delivery was quick & package really nice. Love this shop!
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 16th October 2020 Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 16th October 2020
I love my slipper, they are so beautifully made and comfortable.
I live in the US, but ordered from Bohemia Design as I love their mission. The Parisian Market basket is perfect for my Saturday mornings at Farmers Market. I'm truly delighted with my purchase. Everyone at Bohemia provided excellent service. I look forward to a long shopping relationship.
Very impressed with the pouffe. Looks great, stylish, very good quality. Bought as a gift for my partner, he won't let me use it so I'm thinking of buying myself one I'm a different colour!
Slippers are a lovely design but due to the materials they are made from they won't last very long.
Been looking for these for ages.Bought a pair many years ago at a Moroccan market in Lincoln. Great.
I am delighted to have found Bohemia Design Ltd. After years of buying Babouche Slippers in France I have at last found them to order from a UK site. I love wearing them and have given many pairs to family and and friends as gifts, they come beautifully wrapped ready to give. Delivery and communication good, highly recommend this company. I have attached a link from their blog featuring an article in Vogue last year.
I love my berber babouches! They are soft, comfy and light. Moreover; they come in a lovely cloth bag.
Absolutely beautiful slippers . My friend has been wearing these for years so I finally treated myself! I just love them and loving the new plain colours too. Really difficult to choose! I don’t think there is one pair/colour I don’t like so I’m hooked!
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Gorgeous quality slippers and delivered in lovely condition and quickly. Love the company ethos too.
The babouche slippers are lovely and of great quality - perfect to walk around on my laminate and wooden floors.... despite the initial smell of the leather, it will gradually fade. My tip is to spray some perfume on them to help :-)
The orderd babouche is beautiful and arrived in a few days. I’m satisfied with the shop!
I have always wanted a pair of these slippers and after my previous leather slippers finally gave out after about 10 years a friend kindly bought me a pair for a special birthday in February however, after only 6 months wear they are falling apart, have holes in the soles and the sequins are falling off....very disappointed.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 971 reviews