Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

How would you rate Bohemia Design Limited ?

Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
MYLENE DJEUKAM-POUMAYR
"Thank you for such a fast delivery ! 2days ! And I loooove the small market bag ! Great quality, well made and really affordable! And I really like the packaging! I am thinking to buy the mini Beldi soon ☺️"
"Fabulous Products, Super Service. Such Wonderful Baskets, So Very Much To Choose From! Delightful! ❤️️"
"Beautiful products with packaging that gave the product a sense of individual care and love. Love that the jewellery comes with a guide to keep it at its best and shows that the company care about customer satisfaction."
"These are by far the best slippers I’ve ever owned! Gorgeous leather! They are more than just slippers and they don’t look like I’ve gone out in my slippers when I’m out!!"
"Slippers given as present and unfortunately wrong size sent so this leaves recipient to return and sort. Disappointing for them and me,"
"Great bright trivet purchased for a friend’s psychedelic kitchen. She loved it and I loved the prompt service and sustainable packaging. Thank you"
"Bought an hamman towel as gift for my daughter-in-law, she is very pleased with it. Excellent service from you regards delivery etc."
"Good quality basket lovely Pom poms very quick delivery will definitely use Bohemian again"
"My partner has turned bag into main handbag and uses daily 👜"
"Very good service and excellent leather Moroccan poufee"
"The wash bag I purchased is lovely and spacious. However considering the price I am disappointed with the quality of the zip which is rather crucial to its function. The zip is not at all smooth and I fear it may not last very long before it sticks completely."
"Disappointed in the quality of this basket has a long loose end inside. Also went into sale a week after I had purchased it could have saved myself some money."
"Lovely products and ideas, will definitely be coming back to this website time and time again!"
"Shoes came in good order, were a good fit and no problems. Thanks"
"Love love love my new pouffe it’s gorgeous! Super fast delivery, great customer service. All in all, really pleased!"
"Ordered 2 different Moroccan leather pouffes and am delighted with both. Look exactly as images on website and are great quality. Delivered speedily too."
"Great product - basket with prompt service. Will always be checking their website."
"Great bracelet"
"Very beautiful shoes and very good service"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 408 reviews