Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"The slippers were extremely well manufactured and delivery very prompt Would definitely recommend this product."
"Excellent quality product .. very happy. Highly recommend the service we received."
"My bag was delivered well wrapped and came really fast. Will definitely buy again in the future."
"The products themselves are beautiful (I ordered a large wicker basket and towel), but I was disappointed to find a leather patch stitched inside the bag. There was no mention of the leather on the product description, and as a vegan who avoids all animal products I was dissapointed to find myself having unintentionally purchased skin. If the patch is fake leather, then I’ll stand corrected and be quite relieved! But in the meantime it’s left me feeling dissapointed in my product."
"Website excellent and easy to use. Customer service professional and charming, both on the phone and online"
"Fantastic products and wonderful customer service!"
"Great service, have the slippers, all ready to in my 2 daughter's Christmas stockings!"
"I ordered slippers as a christmas gift, they arrived really quickly and are lovely, good quality."
"Really impressed by quality of items and speedy service."
"Love all the products on this site. They are all beautifully made and fabulous colours. The slippers I bought were so comfy that I bought some men's slippers for my father for his 80th birthday and he loves them. Thank you so much! I will be buying more soon! x"
"I ordered some hanging baskets. IIt was lovely . I love it :-)"
"I absolutely adore Bohemia slippers! My son bought me two,pairs which lasted ages,I’ve just replaced one pair and am now waiting for another pair in yellow to be available in my size. They are blissfully comfortable,and pretty colours too. I love that they are handmade in soft but strong leather,easy to put on,and amazingly warm in winter and cool in summer! My favourite slippers ever!"
"I have recently purchased two pairs of slippers and a bracelet from Bohemia Design, and I am delighted with all three. Not only are the items themselves lovely, but all arrived promptly, beautifully packaged (two of the purchases were as gifts). I'd like to make particular mention of the exceptional customer service I received when there was a slight issue with one of the orders - I will certainly be buying from Bohemia Design again."
"Thoroughly pleased with my purchase from Bohemia, great price and well made!"
"Ordered a couple of pairs of decorated slippers, one for myself and one for my niece. They arrived very promptly and the quality was excellent - really soft leather and beautiful colours. Will definitely be back for more things in the future."
"Recently purchased a bag from the sale. Although the description included the word misfit, it suggested the item was a little different, possibly shading etc. However it should clearly state faulty as the bag I bought was faulted. I did contact Bohemia design Ltd by email and received very unsatisfactory reply. Was very disappointed and won’t purchase again"
"Great quality!"
"Returning the item as it was not made clear or very visible that you would only get one. Title says mirrors. Also ordered brass and its actually quite a brash gold colour so doesnt fit in."
"It was easy to order from Bohemia and it didn´t take long until my parcel arrived. It was a real pleasure to unpack and discover how nicely and safely the Moroccan slippers had been handled. I really like my new slippers. Thank you."
"I ordered brown leather slippers for my husband. He loves them. The service was brilliant. Very quick and wrapped well."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 488 reviews