Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
I felt the basket I bought was rather flimsy and not very well made.
Very happy with my carpet slippers. Nice and comfortable and lightweight. Would never use them outdoors.
“Slight Seconds have small imperfections and flaws with the dyed leather or stitching and slight makers markings can sometimes be visible.”

I think we have wildly different understandings of what ‘slight markings’ means. Both slippers have orange stains all over them.
Beautiful mirrors. Full of character. Just what I wanted.
Beautiful range. Slippers are wonderful; I especially like that everything is ethically sourced and well made. When my order arrived it was carefully wrapped in bright tissue paper. I’ll definitely be back for more.
Over the years, have primarily purchased babouche slippers both for myself and for gifts. Bohemia offers a fantastic choice of colours and styles, plus occasional bargain price 'seconds' (though flaws can be a bit hit and miss). Have recommended to friends.
Ordered a little pink vase for my daughters room
Good service and a beautiful product
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Loved the babouche slippers I ordered in a teal - gorgeous! Brilliant for WFH without wearing boring slippers. Well done Bohemia!
Look fine, but too small.
I ordered men's babouche slippers in terracotta. Not sure about Moroccan - they look like Peter Rabbit shoes!
I ordered a medium, as those are for size 9/10 feet. I'm a 10, and they are far too small - my feet hang over the end even when I really push. So if you are ordering, I'd recommend that you go up a size.
The slippers exceeded my expectations. Beautiful!
A high quantity canvas storage pot that I use every day to store my daughter’s toys. I love that it stands up without flopping once it is filled. I purchased the extra large size as it holds a lot and is easy to take from room to room. Bohemia Design responded quickly to emails and were prompt with delivery. I’ll certainly buy some more of these pots when needed.
Morrocan slippers are the best. Only ever order from Bohemia.
I bought this beautiful vase with other similar, order arrived quickly and the vases dimensions were as described however they are smaller than I imagined, only one tiny flower can fit inside . Overall they are beautiful and well made.
I was so pleased to find the Berber babouche slippers for my dad online as he’s got an old pair of these which needed replacing but despite trying numerous sizes the width of the slippers were too narrow for him as his feet are now a little wider with age! I was so sorry to have to send them back as they are beautiful slippers and he loves his old ones. Lovely product and great service though
I ordered a pair of leather babouche slippers. Delivery was speedy. Slippers nicely packed in a fabric bag. I REALLY like these slippers. The leather is beautifully soft, including on the inside so feels lovely against the soles of my feet. I take a size 7 / 40 shoe and the large size slipper is the right length for me, with plenty of room around the toes. Delighted!
I really loved these slippers unfortunately the smallest size is not quite small enough for my size 3 feet, so regretfully had to return them!
If you love all the wonderful products you can buy at the souk in Marrakech this website is for you.
I bought a pair of slippers in bright green leather and really soft. The delivery was efficient but sadly the other pair of slippers I wanted was not in stock at the right size, will have to wait.
Very pleased with my slippers, beautiful soft leather and very comfortable.
perfect Moroccan babouche slippers - lovely colours (brown and olive green), and super comfortable. And very quickly despatched - well ahead of the birthday they were for.
Straightforward website - easy to order what I wanted and the item arrived soon afterwards. Lovely handmade product - very tactile.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,070 reviews