Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Loved the shoes I bought, comfortable and soft, lovely colours. I am ordering more now for my family.
When the leather slippers I bought in Marrakech gave up the ghost, I came across Bohemia Design and never looked back. The new slippers are better quality than the old ones, and there is a very wide choice of colours. Comfy like you wouldn't believe, stylish and high quality. Well packaged and delivered promptly. Highly recommended.
Very nice slippers but they don't last very long.
lovely colour and very comfortable.
Great basket, beautifully made and big enough to store my knitting projects.
I bought an open weave dome hanging basket and am using it as a storage for my apron in the kitchen. The item instantly added a fresh and natural feeling to the dead corner of the kitchen. I am also glad that my small shopping contributes sustainability.
Fantastic ! Love the colour . Very well made using wonderfully soft leather . Very happy !
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Great service and excellent quality baskets, thank you.
Lovely slippers in a wonderful tartan, super comfy and well crafted.
I mostly buy slippers for myself, friends and families. I love the material and colours. They are very comfortable also.
I have bought a few pairs of slippers now for myself, and friends, over the last 12 months. I love the designs, quality and they always arrive quickly. I would highly recommend.
I would have given 5 stars but here’s why only 4...... I had a 10% code to use , it was entered on purchase but didn’t register so I ended up paying the full price . I emailed Bohemia to explain what happened but never received any response . Not impressed ....would think twice about ordering from them again.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. This was an error on our part. I would be more than happy to issue a refund for the 10% discount for you now. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
The colour looks completely different from what one could see in the internet. So I'm pretty disappointed. The other problem came through customs. First I had to pay you ten pounds for the shipping to Germany and then I had to pay 12 pounds for customs and additional fees (probably due to Brexit) and I had to drive to a postoffice to get the slippers. Sorry, but I would like a different colour but of course, I couldn't possibly send them back.
Hello, I am sorry that you have had problems with your order. Unfortunately, these additional fees are out of our control and are, as you say, unpredictable at this time due to Brexit. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
i purchased a pair of your spiral design slippers a year ago and wanted another pair but had to settle for plain ones as the line was discontinued i also found the spiral ones to be of a better quality i still like the plain ones and im very happy with them im just being honest, many thanks and let me know if you do the spirals again .
Very efficient and friendly service
I have been looking for some attractive mules for years and at last I have found them! Wonderful colour and comfortable!
Love my slippers, such good quality and great colour. Hoping to buy another pair.
My order was cancelled but I still paid postage for something that I didn't receive. No explanation! Have emailed but no reply. Not happy!
Hello, I'm so sorry for the confusion. It looks as though my colleague replied to you on 17th May, however, this may have gone into your junk mail. Your order was returned to our warehouse and it was assumed that you had returned it yourself. It sounds as though this is not the case. If you would like I can resend the order, or I can refund you for your shipping costs. Please let us know how we can resolve this for you. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
Excellent product. Original Moroccan slippers. Very comfortable and beautiful colours.
I love your pretty products and the service you offer is efficient BUT I'm so disappointed that the Babouche slippers I bought remain in the outside hall as they are still too smelly to have in the house ! Clearly the leather is not properly cured......... and the slippers are edging towards the bin!
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,101 reviews