Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The footstools are just what we were looking for and they arrived in a secure package. Our queries were answered promptly and delivery was timely. Very pleased with the items and the service.
- The shopping experience on the site was fine, except as I was buying from America I didn’t realize it would take quite so long to receive the order (2 weeks). Not a problem for me, but worth considering that some people might find it problematic. - The color of the slippers were lighter than what I thought they would be from the photo online. -Sadly, this is the worst- the quality of the slippers was terrible. I gave them to my husband for our wedding anniversary in mid-February. We’re only into early April and they’re already falling apart. See photos.
Hi Anita, Many thanks for leaving a review, I'm sorry to see the issue you have had with the slippers. I hope you have now received our email to help sort this for you. Many thanks Alison
I like that Bohemia is co-working with local artisans/handicraftsmen The slippers I´ve bought are of very good quality. I´ll be back for sure!
Great product, well packaged and speedy delivery. Excellent.
I ordered 3 baskets, they arrived really quickly and well packaged. Very happy with quality. Would definitely order from here again.
I love the three baskets I bought from Bohemia, and they are already on the wall of my downstairs loo, holding umbrellas, hats, gloves etc. So much nicer than the chunky shelf I had before. Beautifully packaged with a lovely brochure too. Arrived very quickly. Heartily recommended.
Ordered lots of mirrors , rather disappointed as most of them were marked , not worth the money
Hi Jayne, many thanks for leaving a review, we're very sorry to hear you are disappointed with your purchase. All our mirrors are handmade and can sometimes have some makers marks. Please do get in touch with us (info@bohemiadesign.co.uk) so we can help rectify the situation.
Excellent service and wonderful choice of merchandise.
Bought the hand crafted mirrors. Beautifully imperfect and individual they bring warmth and character to a room. Thank you - very happy with my purchase.
Excellent quality leather and workmanship, there is a slight odor but I know it will only last a short time. This is the second one I have purchased, the first is going strong but as my husband and I have been taking it in turns to use it, I decided it was time to get another one!
Moroccan slippers for my friend's 70th. Beautifully packaged and wrapped( I didnt open it to spoil it!) with customer care instructions. My friend is delighted with her present. Ishall recommend you! Thanks Bohemia.
Was delivered, packaged well. It looked exactly as the photo, well stuffed. Initially an overly strong leather type smell, which faded over a few days and now is fine. Very pleased
Sizing guidelines for slippers were considerably off. I wear a UK 9, and my feet do not get close to fitting in the Medium slipper. Guide say Medium should fit UK 9-10.
Hi Matthew I'm sorry you are disappointed with the sizing of the slippers. Please do get in touch with us (info@bohemiadesign.co.uk) if there is any way we can help.
Beautiful cushion a present for my daughter who loved it, Bohemia has a really interesting selection of individual things for sale, a refreshing change.
As described. Something different
So happy with my mirror the quality is amazing! Looks perfect in my new bathroom! Thank you :)
Such lovely baskets.
Purchased some baskets which were well made and fit perfectly.
So pleased with my purchase, as was the recipient! Great service - would use again!
Beautiful products. Wonderful quality. Very hard to find anything like it elsewhere.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.70 based on 761 reviews