Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Bought pernalised pewter calendar keyring as a keepsake for an upcoming 21st. Love the design and good quality. I'm sure my nephew will love it."
"Very comfortable, very fast delivery, nothing bad to say!"
"So pleased I discovered this company - gorgeous, ethically-sourced products and reasonably priced. A real gem in the online shopping world."
"very responsive and dispatched promptly with item as described"
"Lovely item thanks!"
"Received my product within three days of placing my order and I am extremely happy with the product. Huge supporter of the initiative Bohemia is championing."
"Love the kitchenware!!"
"Bought the chocolate Morrocan slippers for my brother Christmas present and small glitter basket for my chocolates. Very quick delivery and nice gift wrapping. Look forward to seeing my brother open his present. Very stylish looking slippers"
"Products were all just we expected and arrived very promptly. Very happy with our order."
"Very good service, beautiful products."
"Great service, very efficient."
"I ordered a very beautiful Moroccan basket and it arrived quickly and efficiently! Thank you"
"Very happy with service, purchase was exactly what I was looking for. Hoping to shop again at Bohemia in the near future."
"Beautiful slippers. Very soft leather. The embroidery has lasted incredibly and they've moulded themselves to my feet so they are blissfully comfortable."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service from order to delivery. Very pleased with quality of babouches received. Well done, Bohemia!"
"Very cute, very quick-Everything just fine- thank you!"
"This is a lovely towel, just great patterns and material. I’m afraid I’m going to have to buy many more for friends, family and me too!"
"The slippers were extremely well manufactured and delivery very prompt Would definitely recommend this product."
"Excellent quality product .. very happy. Highly recommend the service we received."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 506 reviews