Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

How would you rate Bohemia Design Limited?

Verified Buyer
"The purchase experience, the beautiful images and way to present the products, but be careful with the sizes of the products. Excellent customer service, very reactive and helpful!!!"
"Bought the Florence bag and absolutely love it ! The whole ordering process was great from free delivery to how it was packaged ! The delivery included care instructions should the bag loose its shape which I thought was a great personal touch !"
April Wright
April Wright
Verified Buyer
"I love this pouffe, very eye catching and great quality materials and stitching."
"Lovely basket fast delivery"
Catherine Falls
Verified Buyer
"Sent the wrong items, spent days corrosponding with Bohemia trying to rectify the situation. Eventually ending up buying the wrong items through PayPal (although even this was an issue) just so I didn't have to package the items up and make a trip to the post office to send them back. Very disappointed with my first order from bohemia. Although Russell was generally courteous and relatively quick to respond."
"Bought the Moroccan mirrors as a present - they are beautiful. The delivery was really quick and the packaging was so lovely."
"You don't have to travel to Maroc to buy these slippers."
"Very happy with the quality of the leather and design."
Michelle Vance
Verified Buyer
"I was able to order my favourite babouche slippers. Not many places sell them, fantastic quality and price."
Gilda Andes
Verified Buyer
"The bag is so nice didn’t expect the size will be really that big but in good way. Good for summer going on holiday and magazine bag, going to the market bag and a lot more. I will order again."
Tilly Perry
Verified Buyer
"Amazing mirrors- even better in real life! And lovely packaging"
"My friend loved her red pom pom basket bag, which I gave her for her birthday."
Marcella Fasola
Verified Buyer
"I love moroccoan babouche for me ,my daughter and my best friend. Beautiful presents"
Zoe Knivett
Verified Buyer
"Such a gorgeous basket- reasonably priced and super quick delivery! Ideal for quick turn around presents!"
"Product arrived promptly and us exactly as advertised. What more can I ask?"
"Arrived sooner hab expected and what I received was obviously made with care and high quality."
"Great leather slippers in lovely range of colours. Comfy, too."
"Love my new bag, it will be fantastic for holidays."
Verified Buyer
"Perfect little holder for our daughters bits and bobs. She loved it. Really well made and a lovely gift"
Anna Shelley
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a bag for my mum's birthday, she absolutely loved it! Really good quality, ordered in the grey which was perfect."
"Really pleased with my basket. Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Jill Bowyer
Verified Buyer
"Speedy service, excellent packaging and gorgeous basket. I bought a large basket with short carry handles for work for summer, it’s just right!."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 337 reviews