Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

How would you rate Bohemia Design Limited ?

Verified Buyer
"I bought a mini basket and it arrived super quick. It’s really strong and just the right size! It goes with everything 😍"
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and beautifuls articles ! I love my basket and my little bracelet ... ❤️"
Gaëlle Sousa
Gaëlle Sousa
Verified Buyer
"The purchase experience, the beautiful images and way to present the products, but be careful with the sizes of the products. Excellent customer service, very reactive and helpful!!!"
"Brilliant products. Quick delivery and returns! Fab"
"So good to find different unusual items. The site easy to use and goods arrived promptly."
Elizabeth Munro
Verified Buyer
"Very speedy delivery. Secure and attractive packaging. Slippers exactly as described. Would definitely buy from this company again."
Anna Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Arrived swiftly and beautifully wrapped"
"I loveeee my bag - was delivered quickly x"
Donna Creaser
Verified Buyer
"Fine quality, beautifully presented, quick delivery"
Stamatia Karageorgiou
Verified Buyer
"Item was delivered on time, the bag that I bought is as I expected, nice wrapping too."
Dawn Smith
Verified Buyer
"The slippers I received were faulty. Bohemia sent me another pair immediately and didn’t even want me to send the faulty ones back. The slippers are true to size and well made. They do smell horrible but I’m hoping the smell will soon fade away. The lime green is a pretty colour."
Verified Buyer
"Market bag was just what I was looking for and price was reasonable too Also it arrived ever so promptly Thank you"
"The bag arrived promptly and quickly. Just what I wanted!!!"
"Item I ordered was delivered very quickly and in good condition. This was the 1st time I had ordered from Bohemia Design. Very happy with my purchase"
Susan Maule
Verified Buyer
"cute, sturdy and practical., what more can I say!"
Simon Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product and timely delivery"
Debbie Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Oh Wow I loved my pouffee it looks absolutely stunning and my friends love it . Fantastic quality and excellent service . Thank You"
Gill Sanders
Verified Buyer
"This is my third order and this time the quality was very poor. I also sent you an email complaining which remains unacknoledged."
MADGE Dorey
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order . Prompt delivery. Excellent service all round. Now enjoying my very comfy slippers. Thank you."
"This was the first time I have used Bohemia and I was really impressed with the speed of delivery and the presentation of the Moroccan slippers wrapped in tissue and in their linen drawstring bag - a lovely gift!"
Alexandra Koulouri
Verified Buyer
"I bought two shopping baskets! The quality is excellent! I carry many heavy goods and they last! I am really happy also with their design and material (environmentally friendly :-)"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.70 based on 371 reviews