Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Victoria Johnston
"This is my 3rd pair from them. The first 2 pairs were requested gifts because I absolutely love the style, look, feel & gorgeous colors - emerald green, dusty rose, etc, My reason for a 2 star review is due to customer service & that these slippers will not last you more than a year, if that, as one rep told me because one slipper is completely split open from sole to side. I’m STILL waiting on an order placed for my first “Treat yourself “ order which shows delivered but still not received so I am posting this review. One of the slippers has a tear completely across the thin sole to the back & other issues. based on previous experience from gifted leather slippers from this shop I adore. I plan to edit this order after receipt of my last purchase which shows delivered. Really great shop with really great prices and really great quality but these are definitely for those who want something nice for them selves indoors or the perfect gift for any friends or family members. Fingers crossed! *I bought a “seconds” pair for myself which clearly states to expect minor defects. That said, I didn’t consider the pair I received as minor defective but really defective. Their new pairs are incredible and last a year if treated properly. Hopefully, the owners will work with me to make this right as a very loyal customer! * I am truly bothered most by the customer service I received from the representative I spoke with. She literally laughed at me despite being a very loyal, repeat customer and explained in explicit detail that I was basically wasting my money on these shoes. I would assume the owner of the company would be not only shocked and furious about that response but lucky for him Texan the one party state where you can record Conversations to be admissible in court without the other party knowing. Great information to be aware of for future reference when you run into situations like this and awful customer service. I had requested to speak to the owner of the shop but had been refused numerous times so I do not blame this seller or the owner I blame the person I’ve been in contact with. Obviously, this will be my last pair that I will be ordering online sign hear from the owner/seller themselves to resolve this as I run a support group worldwide for over 5000+ parents and the free advertising a loan should have been enough to ensure that I got a pair of slippers that I paid for that we’re not completely ruined! I expect an answer/response from the seller or owner mediately immediately explanation point. Warning, do not mind until you have some guarantee in addition to a sale as the slippers will not last you longer than a year even as new. I know this because the representative from their company told me exactly that while laughing. Not OK. DO NOT BUY UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT. Will be fighting for a refund or a replacement pair that is not DESTROYED!"
Justyna Tomczyk
"Lovely bag. So happy. Tkank You"
Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
"Very fast service. Packaging is not only secure but nice to look at. Quality products."
"I love the designs and products...prices very competitive and good value....delivery quick ...just love this company"
"The quality of baskets is amazing and the variety second to none. Love visiting and revisiting the site!"
"Swift delivery of excellent slippers, very happy"
"Excellent service. Basket, perfect for my needs. Just the right size"
"Love my basket! Beautifully made and super fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Have bought several items from Bohemia and the quality is always excellent. Love the slippers, so comfy."
"never received my order tried contacting royal mail..it’s day 5 and no response. i’m hot😡"
Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have had problems with your delivery. We are based in the UK and allow 10 working days for International Shipping, this can sometimes take longer depending on your local postal service. I have checked your tracking information and can see that you now have your parcel. We're sorry that this took a little longer than expected. Please do not hesitate to contact us at:- info@bohemiadesign.co.uk if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,
The Bohemia Team
"Absolutely love my basket bag!!! Super pretty, perfect for summer and love that it's 100% ethically made. Thank you Bohemia! Would fully recommend your products! (beautifully packaged too)"
"Stylish, well made and a good size. Receives lots of compliments."
"Lovely Moroccan pouff. Good quality and quick delivery. Would recommend."
"Excellent service. I ordered a pompom beach basket for my friends birthday surprise. She loves it!! Order and delivery were straightforward and quality is beautiful. Will definitely be watching this store!"
"Received slippers with major defects. The heel was cut in a way that cut off some of the stitching from the sole. I'm sure they won't last long since the glue is the only thing holding them together."
Hello, we are very sorry to hear this. We quality check all our slippers before sending them out, but very occasionally one manages to slip through our checking process. Please can you email us at info@bohemiadesign.co.uk so we can resolve it asap.

Kind regards,
the Bohemia team.
"Always great service and great quality items which are unique. Love the personal touch of the hand written gift card messages."
"My slippers had a small cut in one of the inner soles. The person I spoke to at first said they could not agree to just send a replacement i would have to return them for a refund then order another pair. However on checking with someone else agreed they could exchange. New ones now received, very pleased with them."
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Very pleased with the product (leather slippers), which, though reduced as seconds, seem perfect to me. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Bohemia again."
"I love my french shopping basket that I have purchased from Bohemia Design last year, but I did have to return the Tokyo basket that I have ordered recently because it was smaller than I imagined. However, there was no problem with the design or the quality of the item."
"Fantastic delivery and such good quality product!"
"The most amazing slippers EVER! Totally exceeded all expectations and beyond comfortable, now want every colour!"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 566 reviews