Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Disappointed in the quality of this basket has a long loose end inside. Also went into sale a week after I had purchased it could have saved myself some money."
"Sent the wrong items, spent days corrosponding with Bohemia trying to rectify the situation. Eventually ending up buying the wrong items through PayPal (although even this was an issue) just so I didn't have to package the items up and make a trip to the post office to send them back. Very disappointed with my first order from bohemia. Although Russell was generally courteous and relatively quick to respond."
"Poor quality and awful customer service. Would not recommend nor shop with you again."
"First problem was that I paid for next day delivery which did not happen. I was refunded the postage. When the item arrived, the package had a hole in it and the basket also had a hole. I have been told I will be sent another when the damaged goods are returned."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service at all times but very occasionally things do go wrong and in this case our courier service let us down.
We're very sorry your parcel arrived a day late and not in perfect condition, and as agreed we will be more than happy to replace your damaged basket and refund the cost of the next day delivery.
We have taken up the issue with our courier company as it is important to us that incidents like this do not happen again in the future.
Again, we apologise for your disappointment and any inconvenience caused.
With kindest regards,
The Bohemia Team
"I recently bought a scarf after I had seen it in a magazine advertisement, grey cotton with a Robin design, just right for winter, excellent quality and price. Generous size. I was very pleased with it."
"I sent you an e-mail last week saying that I was unhappy with my purchase - the item I received is a different colour to the one I expected. I asked for your comments but so far I have heard nothing. It's quite annoying to receive this survey when I'm waiting for a response to a complaint. On the plus side, the delivery was quick and efficient, however."
"Meting item sent which has incurred me with return postage costs."
Dear Nicola,
sincere apologies for enclosing 1 incorrect item with your recent order. This was an error on our part in the process of picking and packing. We always rectify the rare mistakes we make at our own expense so there will be not cost to you in returning the item for an exchange.
So sorry for any inconvenience caused.
With very best wishes from all the team at Bohemia
"I would like to positively evaluate your company, but I still have not received the shipment, which I ordered a 14 dny.Vánoce are for three days and if my package delivers not, I will want to return. Thank you for your understanding. Marek Dole?ek Order number 100001437"
Hi Marek,

Thank you for your review. We have tracked your order with Royal Mail and received the following response:
Status: Delivery attempted

A delivery was attempted for your item with reference RU576366019GB in CZECH REPUBLIC before 08:11 on 16/12/14.

If the addressee does not collect it or make an arrangement to have it redelivered, it will be returned to the sender in the UK.

Please check with your local post office/ GLS office as your order is awaiting collection.

Kind regards,