Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Love the scarf from here. Great quality. Will be buying from here again.
I bought a few pairs of Babouche slippers which are great. My only criticism is that they don't come in all sizes ie I had to buy medium which are size 5 to 6 when I am actually 4 and a half. Small are 3 to 4 which I thought might be too small.
Loved the shoes I bought, comfortable and soft, lovely colours. I am ordering more now for my family.
Very nice slippers but they don't last very long.
I bought an open weave dome hanging basket and am using it as a storage for my apron in the kitchen. The item instantly added a fresh and natural feeling to the dead corner of the kitchen. I am also glad that my small shopping contributes sustainability.
I would have given 5 stars but here’s why only 4...... I had a 10% code to use , it was entered on purchase but didn’t register so I ended up paying the full price . I emailed Bohemia to explain what happened but never received any response . Not impressed ....would think twice about ordering from them again.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. This was an error on our part. I would be more than happy to issue a refund for the 10% discount for you now. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
Very efficient and friendly service
Comfortable pink slippers.
Unfortunately slippers did not fit. Returns service was simple to use with prompt refund
Over the years, have primarily purchased babouche slippers both for myself and for gifts. Bohemia offers a fantastic choice of colours and styles, plus occasional bargain price 'seconds' (though flaws can be a bit hit and miss). Have recommended to friends.
I bought this beautiful vase with other similar, order arrived quickly and the vases dimensions were as described however they are smaller than I imagined, only one tiny flower can fit inside . Overall they are beautiful and well made.
Very pleased with my slippers, beautiful soft leather and very comfortable.
I bought a lovely leather handles basket from you....and it IS lovely...BUT when I opened the packaging the smell was overwhelming! I imagine this is something to do with the treatment of the leather handles. The odour was something like manure/ urine and meant that I couldn’t use the basket until I’d sprayed it generously with deodoriser and hung it outside in our garden shed!!! A fortnight later it seems to be far less offensive! I am used to the different odours caused by manufacturing processes in other parts of the world but this was far more extreme and I would imagine some people being totally put off. Having said this it would not prevent me ordering from you again!
Ordered slippers for husband’s birthday which arrived very quickly. He decided to return them as he preferred a different style on the website and also, although he is a size 9 and they were a medium, they were too small. We ordered the other style in a size Large which also arrived really quickly and returned the original pair and received a refund quickly. The new pair are lovely and soft and great quality although a little bit big but he has decided to stick with them as they are so nice.
I bought a lot of Christmas presents from this site and most of them were received with great delight. I do love supporting locally or indigenous handmade and craft.
I ordered a pair of lovely slippers for my husband as a surprised. They arrived promptly and attractively presented. The workmanship was fine and they are very nice, however the colour was very different from the colour online, so we had to return them. Disappointed. Perhaps the brown ones will become available...and if so we will stay with a colour we know.
I love the slippers that I ordered!
I’ve had several pairs of your slippers and have always been very pleased with them. My recent pair, although still lovely and soft seem bigger than my previous pairs. Have you changed your sizing?
Very good design. I have bought them before. However I find it necessary to insert an inner sole to prevent the inner layer becoming unstuck
The chestnut pouffe is as described and makes a good addition to my daughter’s home, thank you
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,118 reviews