Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,239 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Very comfortable and will reorder in the future.
Medium quality slippers, the colour comes off quickly (but I bought so-called "seconds")
Cute little basket for my bathroom loo rolls, only gave 4 stars as was quite a while coming but I am impatient lol.
Discovered this line at a boutique hotel recently. Love the Moroccan leather house slippers in beautiful colors.
I bought hammam towels which are lovely, the colours slightly different from the photos but that's to be expected and they work well and dry quickly as my walls are a foot and a half thick which hampers thick towels from drying. They are a good size, come with directions how to use for the first time and are a great addition to my bathrooms bringing colour and texture to them. Would recommend.
The product itself is lovely, but the package it was sent in was really poor and took a sounding in the shipping process. If it hadn't been a wicker basket I'm certain the order would've been damaged.
Good slippers. Very prompt and efficient service.
quick service, exactly what I ordered and expected.
I’ve been buying the slippers for many years and absolutely prefer them to anything else. The hardest part is choosing which colour!
Brilliant.... love the colour..... comfy too. May try a smaller size next time though
Amazing basket. I just love it. The quality is fantastic and it carries so much. It’s a must for the summer
Beautiful slippers lovly colours could do with different widths love them
Love the scarf from here. Great quality. Will be buying from here again.
I bought a few pairs of Babouche slippers which are great. My only criticism is that they don't come in all sizes ie I had to buy medium which are size 5 to 6 when I am actually 4 and a half. Small are 3 to 4 which I thought might be too small.
Loved the shoes I bought, comfortable and soft, lovely colours. I am ordering more now for my family.
Very nice slippers but they don't last very long.
I bought an open weave dome hanging basket and am using it as a storage for my apron in the kitchen. The item instantly added a fresh and natural feeling to the dead corner of the kitchen. I am also glad that my small shopping contributes sustainability.
I would have given 5 stars but here’s why only 4...... I had a 10% code to use , it was entered on purchase but didn’t register so I ended up paying the full price . I emailed Bohemia to explain what happened but never received any response . Not impressed ....would think twice about ordering from them again.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. This was an error on our part. I would be more than happy to issue a refund for the 10% discount for you now. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
Very efficient and friendly service
Comfortable pink slippers.