Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

Tracy Wylie
"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
Amy Ruth
"Perfect fit! Comfortable & cute! I’m so glad I discovered these slippers. I wish I could wear them all day long! Please never stop making these. I don’t think I could go back to another type of slipper..."
Judith Akeru
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Lovely products and a personal service. The delivery was made complicated because the designated receiver of my order decided it was too large for them, not Bohemia's fault but they resent the item really fast and were considerate and polite throughout."
"Great product-late delivery"
"Great individual products, good quality and something a little different! E mail updates when the items you want are back in stock so great service too! I am not a slipper wearer, but I saw the Moroccan babouche slippers and instantly liked them - hey are fab to wear and look cool too."
"Items as described, prompt delivery, good communication. Would use again"
"I thought your website was great!"
"My partner has turned bag into main handbag and uses daily 👜"
"Shoes came in good order, were a good fit and no problems. Thanks"
"The colours are amazing, so happy to own a pair!"
"I loveeee my bag - was delivered quickly x"
"Item I ordered was delivered very quickly and in good condition. This was the 1st time I had ordered from Bohemia Design. Very happy with my purchase"
"Product arrived promptly and us exactly as advertised. What more can I ask?"
"The purchase experience, the beautiful images and way to present the products, but be careful with the sizes of the products. Excellent customer service, very reactive and helpful!!!"
"I found the website very easy to navigate and ordering my morocco pouffe was simple and it was delivered very quickly - within days of my ordering the site taking my money. The pouffe is lovely and affordable but doesn't look cheap - nice lemon leather which suits my décor and my son loves to sit on it."
"Hi there, Let me just start with saying how much I like your baskets and was so looking forward to use it. Unfortunately I can’t enjoy my purchase as TNT South Africa refuses to release it. I was aware of 14% taxes and was ready to pay it. But not admin fees of 380R and a tax on it of 53,20R. Nobody informed me of any hidden fees. I am calling their customer support almost every day, I paid taxes and just want my package. They just bouncing me from agent to agent or putting on hold for a long enough time for me to give upend hung up. I forwarded my proof of payment probably to everyone there already. Honestly I gave up on ever seeing your beautiful basket. It’s a cry for help and a warning to anyone ordering from Sout Africa, do not go with TNT. Guys please change your courier, I’ve been ordering online so many times and never had any problems, but this... I am speechless :( Kindly, Yana"
Hi Yana,
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our courier. We use TNT as we have found them to be the most reliable for delivery in South Africa. We have tried other couriers in the past but have had issues with parcels going missing or being returned to us. Our T&Cs state all duties and associated fees are the responsibility of the customer, however we have been in touch with TNT to check their policy on admin fees and will get back to you on this asap. Best wishes, the Bohemia team x
"Hi there, This was a Christmas present for my daughter, she loved it, what more can I say. Many thanks Jane"
"Lovely colour"
"Very well packaged and arrived soon. Colours and quality as per picture. Very pleased!!"
"Good product but late delivery and tracking system is not on point"
"As the person who buys them but does not wear them i can only pass on her comments over the years. She finds them most comfortable slippers she has ever owned hence when it comes time to renew that's what she asks for at gift times."
"I loved it that the delivery packaging was made of paper and I could recycle it."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 474 reviews