Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Received our matt quickly and love it. Great design and colour.
My new favourite online shop for interiors stuff! I bought a lovely pair of slippers from Bohemia the first time I placed an order and now it's an obsession. My husband and I just bought a flat and we're enjoying filling it with lovely things. I bought a basket for the hall table and a small mirror to hang on a door handle and they so pretty! My plan is to next get a small basket for clean face masks to put near the front door.
Excellent... very comfortable, ideal for indoor wear... exactly as specified on website...
I bought a Moroccan leather pouffe for my sister and she is absolutely thrilled with it - said it is really stylish and beautiful quality.
Wonderful artisan baskets delivered speedily and well packaged.
These are really lovely, high quality products. I brought a brass rectangular mirror and a pair of the pink and orange beaded earrings as two different gifts this Christmas. Both were loved by the recipients! Also loved the packaging and the speedy delivery. I will definitely be shopping with you again. Thanks guys!
We love the poufe from Marrakesh. It complements our dark leather sofa perfectly. It’s very well crafted and we couldn’t be happier with it thank you.
I bought a lot of the slippers! I love the colours and I trusted the craftsmanship and ethos described in the advertisement. Here was a way to find a present for most of my family on my Christmas list! So, now that everyone I love dearly has a pair, I probably won’t be buying more for some years as they are not just pretty, but, unlike much bought online, they are also resilient. We love them.
Beautiful product, prompt delivery
Hi I brought a couple of gifts for my daughters birthday from u which she will adore and very different. I also brought myself a couple of gifts, well it was just after Christmas time for a treat!!! Very pleased with service and delivery. Quick and beautifully packaged. Many thanks,
Plenty of choice. Beautiful designs and colours. Fantastic quality. Definitely will be returning to buy again
Love my mirrors. Really stylish. Easy to order and delivered quickly. Great service.
I bought a pouffe in chestnut - its very well made and looks fabulous! Communication with BD was prompt and thoughtful and delivery was very fast. I definitely recommend!
Bought a scarf & slippers for my husband - they arrived beautifully wrapped and as described! Would & will purchase again
Beautiful items. I purchased the gazelle head and a mini hanging basket, the quality is exceptional, absolutely love the style of both items! Thank you.
Excellent service, beautiful product beautifully presented / packaged. I will certainly purchase from the website again. Thank you for the inclusion of the small marketing booklet.
Fast delivery, good order follow up information and tracking. Very nicely presented in its own cotton bag. I will shop here again
Great service. Quick de,ivery and absolutely love our Morrocan pouffe.
A great pair of slippers very comfortable lovely quality leather. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.
Livraison très rapide et articles de grande qualité, parfait.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,143 reviews