Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,268 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
What a lovely company - and such beautifully crafted slippers, it's so good to know their direct source. So simple to order and the package arrived very promptly indeed. Stay small, special and focused on your makers!
Very good service, very good product.
Great product and swift delivery
I bought a pair of Moroccan Babouche Basic Slippers in ochre as a gift for my daughter. They look very nice so I’m sure she will enjoy wearing them.
Thank you absolutely love them very comfy brought them on holiday will buy more totally recommend thank you again
I bought a Moroccan pouffe recently from Bohemia. A wee bit expensive but the quality of the leather and the excellent workmanship makes it a value for money. It just looks like it will last for years. A nice touch is the magazine that comes with the purchase. It sets out Bohemia's ethics and provides a connection to the products and the people who make them. Well done. Much appreciated.
My towel was exactly what I was looking for the design was original and the quality high.
Love these high quality scarves, cosy and warm and soft and classically stylish.
Very prompt delivery, excellent quality and beautifully packaged. Very helpful when I had to telephone for an exchange.
Lovely turned wooden pots, arrived quicker than expected and very pleased with them, unusual and lovely little things !
Great products, excellent service, good website. Great products, excellent service, good website. Great products, excellent service, good website.
I was delighted with my purchase however as I live VERY close to your warehouse I was disappointed to be told that I could not buy over the counter and had to pay an extra £3.95 for delivery which included a booklet and added to the weight !! use
I am very happy with my purchase. Fabulous product, eco friendly packaging, fast delivery.
I bought 2 pairs of slippers, I don't wear anything else now. The leather is so soft and molds to my feet after a couple of weeks. I just love them. True to size too.
I love these slippers. They look stylish and are super comfortable. Just what I was hoping them to be!
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and item packaged very well. I was concerned about ordering a mirror online but it arrived beautifully wrapped with no chance of breakage. Will definitely order from them again
love your mens slippers best by far, still waiting for the spiral design to come back as they were my favorite
Very impressed by the quality and the colour of the slippers I bought. The price was also reasonable and the goods were delivered promptly. Overall I am very pleased with the quality and service.
Love my new babouche slippers! Good, quick service - Thank you
Beautiful basket and well made.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.7 based on 1,268 reviews