Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

"Disappointed in the quality of this basket has a long loose end inside. Also went into sale a week after I had purchased it could have saved myself some money."
"Lovely products and ideas, will definitely be coming back to this website time and time again!"
"Shoes came in good order, were a good fit and no problems. Thanks"
"Love love love my new pouffe it’s gorgeous! Super fast delivery, great customer service. All in all, really pleased!"
"Ordered 2 different Moroccan leather pouffes and am delighted with both. Look exactly as images on website and are great quality. Delivered speedily too."
"Loved my woven goat head decoration. Love the simplicity yet full attention to detail. Would definitely buy from you again. Judith Creative Director @maison_archives.com"
"Great product - basket with prompt service. Will always be checking their website."
"Great bracelet"
"Very beautiful shoes and very good service"
"Expensive but gorgeous! Pretty things delivered in pretty paper bags! Love ❤"
"I love my slippers, the color is true to the one in the pictures and the quality is impecable. Softest leather and no stitches inside that could hurt your toes. Packaging was very cute and delivery to the US was much quicker Than expected."
"Thank you for such a fast delivery ! 2days ! And I loooove the small market bag ! Great quality, well made and really affordable! And I really like the packaging! I am thinking to buy the mini Beldi soon ☺️"
"Very speedy delivery and gorgeous packaging. Love it when smaller companies take their time and put some pride into packaging like this. I ordered the small little mirrors which are just perfect for my bedroom redesign. I ordered brass but they are a much brighter gold than I had anticipated but will still work. If choosing again I would go for the silver colour but this is personal choice. I will definitely order from this company again and already have my eye on a few more pieces."
"The florence bag is just perfect i love it ❤️"
"Lovely slippers, very soft leather and great colours. They were delivered promptly, and the company offers great customer service and communication."
"Lovely quality basket. Exactly what I was looking for!"
"Love my new basket, beautifully made and perfect for shopping"
"Delivery was really quick and I was really happy with the bag when it arrived. It was just what I wanted!"
"The colours are amazing, so happy to own a pair!"
"Beautiful product - very well made and exactly as pictured. Love it!"
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 477 reviews