Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited

About Bohemia Design Limited: Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

jenna@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy

"Great company and delivery is very quick. Items are also very good quality"
"Bought the leather slippers for men and women. They are well made and very soft/supple. Really pleased with them, so much so have bought some to send to my sister and partner in Australia; my sister will love the sequinned leather."
"Really pleased with my purchases of Moroccan leather pouffe and slippers."
"Very fine website. Good quality products. Quick delivery and good prices. I Can warmly recommend this site and there products. Will see you again."
"Such wonderful hanging baskets! I've bought them for all my friends. Love"
"Good products well presented and speedy delivery."
"Very pleased with my Moroccan leather poufee which I received the other day. Came up to expectations and glad that I had it already stuffed instead doing it myself. Thanks for prompt service."
"Great individual products, good quality and something a little different! E mail updates when the items you want are back in stock so great service too! I am not a slipper wearer, but I saw the Moroccan babouche slippers and instantly liked them - hey are fab to wear and look cool too."
"I found you via google and ordered a couple of baskets and was thrilled with them! Will order again!"
"Bag I purchased exactly like th picture, quick delivery and 10% off first purchase. All good"
"The basket is beautiful - exactly as shown on the website and the service was excellent, with fast delivery (and so pleased it came by Royal mail). Delighted with it and will be shopping again at Bohemia!"
"Items as described, prompt delivery, good communication. Would use again"
"I loved the buffalo head! The material smells pleasantly of fresh grass. I still have to decide where to put it, so no photo for now!"
"I thought your website was great!"
"I found your service and information re delivery to be very good."
"I was really pleased with my basket, the delivery service was very fast, and I was delighted that the parcel contained no plastic packaging. I would order again."
"I bought some size 3 Moroccan slippers for my sister and she loves the softness of the leather and the sparkles. I would really like some for myself but I have very small feet (size 2) and the available slippers are too big for me. I would be very happy if smaller sizes were available in the sparkly design."
"Beautiful slippers. I love them!"
"Fabulous Products, Super Service. Such Wonderful Baskets, So Very Much To Choose From! Delightful! ❤️️"
"Beautiful products with packaging that gave the product a sense of individual care and love. Love that the jewellery comes with a guide to keep it at its best and shows that the company care about customer satisfaction."
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.69 based on 506 reviews