Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,239 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Hello It's been a few weeks and I am still waiting for my order to arrive with no communication. I will not purchase from you again
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you have had some issues with the delivery of your parcel. I have checked the tracking and it looks as though delivery was attempted on September 27th but nobody was there to receive it. I have sent you an email advising you on the best next course of action. Please do let us know if you have any further problems. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
Good slippers. Very prompt and efficient service.
quick service, exactly what I ordered and expected.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and item packaged very well. I was concerned about ordering a mirror online but it arrived beautifully wrapped with no chance of breakage. Will definitely order from them again
love your mens slippers best by far, still waiting for the spiral design to come back as they were my favorite
Very impressed by the quality and the colour of the slippers I bought. The price was also reasonable and the goods were delivered promptly. Overall I am very pleased with the quality and service.
Love my new babouche slippers! Good, quick service - Thank you
Beautiful basket and well made.
Lovely company with a great range of beautiful products. Customer service excellent.
I just love my slippers. The colour (green) is beautiful. Everyone I know is getting a pair for Christmas!
Beautiful quality products, swiftly delivered.
Nice original items, customer service which I used was prompt and accommodating.
Excellent service and high quality products.
Absolutely beautiful products and super quick !!! Delivery what’s not to love ?? Will be buying again soon. Highly recommend this company. Nina
Although I have not received my order, I just know I am going to be so pleased with it. I have purchased there products from someone and was not able to rest until I could find their website and I did. YEA. Looking forward to putting in my next order already.
Very happy with the products I’d highly recommended these babouches.
Really lovely slippers. Very very comfortable and lightweight. Would recommend
Beautiful products and outstanding customer service! I live in Switzerland and was looking for a stylish pouffe. I came across Bohemia Design and ordered 2 pouffes to be sent to Switzerland. Customer service was wonderful and personal - the stuffed pouffes could not be sent but they could be shipped without the stuffing. I received a prompt refund for the stuffing and the pouffes arrived within a week. They are beautiful and I appreciated the advice on how to fill them. I would definitely recommend Bohemia to other shoppers.
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 9th September 2021
I was delighted with my beautiful slippers fitted perfectly and very comfortable plus excellent quality
Great products, delivered swiftly.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 1,239 reviews