Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Love the basket, beautiful quality
Received our matt quickly and love it. Great design and colour.
The slippers did not fit properly and were much different than expected. Return shipping is half the price of the item, so totally not worth it. It’s a bummer as I had been eyeing them for months and was really excited. Ended up just a waste of money.
I bought a lot of Christmas presents from this site and most of them were received with great delight. I do love supporting locally or indigenous handmade and craft.
The slippers are so smelly and dirty
My new favourite online shop for interiors stuff! I bought a lovely pair of slippers from Bohemia the first time I placed an order and now it's an obsession. My husband and I just bought a flat and we're enjoying filling it with lovely things. I bought a basket for the hall table and a small mirror to hang on a door handle and they so pretty! My plan is to next get a small basket for clean face masks to put near the front door.
Excellent... very comfortable, ideal for indoor wear... exactly as specified on website...
16 days have passed and i haven’t received my order yet.
I bought a Moroccan leather pouffe for my sister and she is absolutely thrilled with it - said it is really stylish and beautiful quality.
Wonderful artisan baskets delivered speedily and well packaged.
I'll let you know my thoughts once we finish the return and exchange process. Sizing the slippers was difficult so we had to return them. Unfortunately it cost $25 to ship them back. I just hope you receive them and complete the requested exchange.
Hello, Thanks for your review. We will ensure that you are refunded as soon as we receive the returned slippers. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
These are really lovely, high quality products. I brought a brass rectangular mirror and a pair of the pink and orange beaded earrings as two different gifts this Christmas. Both were loved by the recipients! Also loved the packaging and the speedy delivery. I will definitely be shopping with you again. Thanks guys!
The rings I ordered were very small even though they were advertised as extra large. I was extremely annoyed that I didn’t get the full refund and you deducted £4.35 for returning the the very small package
Hello Julie, We're sorry to hear that the rings didn't fit. Unfortunately, our shipping costs are non-refundable unless the items are faulty. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
We love the poufe from Marrakesh. It complements our dark leather sofa perfectly. It’s very well crafted and we couldn’t be happier with it thank you.
I bought a lot of the slippers! I love the colours and I trusted the craftsmanship and ethos described in the advertisement. Here was a way to find a present for most of my family on my Christmas list! So, now that everyone I love dearly has a pair, I probably won’t be buying more for some years as they are not just pretty, but, unlike much bought online, they are also resilient. We love them.
Beautiful product, prompt delivery
Hi I brought a couple of gifts for my daughters birthday from u which she will adore and very different. I also brought myself a couple of gifts, well it was just after Christmas time for a treat!!! Very pleased with service and delivery. Quick and beautifully packaged. Many thanks,
Plenty of choice. Beautiful designs and colours. Fantastic quality. Definitely will be returning to buy again
I ordered a pair of lovely slippers for my husband as a surprised. They arrived promptly and attractively presented. The workmanship was fine and they are very nice, however the colour was very different from the colour online, so we had to return them. Disappointed. Perhaps the brown ones will become available...and if so we will stay with a colour we know.
Love my mirrors. Really stylish. Easy to order and delivered quickly. Great service.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,118 reviews