Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

4.7
Based on 1,239 reviews
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
Beautiful quality goods and great customer service
I needed a basket of a very specific size and found it on bohemia. I wondered whether the quality would be as good as the size was exactly what I wanted. It was! I love it. It is perfect. I've used it to display some faux flowers but I would use it as a small shopping basket too.
I love the morrocan babouche slippers the best one 👍
Item ordered arrived promptly. No excessive packaging, and packaging was recyclable. Pleased with the quality of the product.
Beautifully soft leather, delicious to wear, very happy!
Very professional all round. Products 1st class - not your run of the mill.
Fabulous Boujad basic Babouche slippers. So comfy. Only wish I could pick a colour combo more precisely. Excellent service too.
I have worn babouche slippers for years and bought from various places. My first purchase from Bohemia has impressed. Slippers seem soft to wear and sturdy. I bought seconds at a good price and the slight mark in the leather is hardly noticeable. Nicely wrapped too.
I LOVE my shopping experience with Bohemia design , my orders arrive so quickly and parcled in eco friendly packaging . They are a delight to open and are just as the pictures on the website. It is one of my favourite places to turn to for wonderful things .
Love my plum coloured real leather slippers! Comfy and won't damage my fancy floors. My husband also loves his black ones. These are the ultimate room shoes.
Wonderful and beautiful items from Bohemia Design. Swift delivery. Ordered the large woven basket and I absolutely love it. May order another one for my mum, who’s taken a shine to it.
Excellent quality product and very good service - will certainly use again!
Super comfortable, stylish and amazing colour. Arrived in time in a lovely bag.
I have used Bohemia to purchase my husband’s slippers for a couple of years now. They are identical to the ones we purchase in Marrakesh. Excellent quality & good price.
Beautiful choice of colours. Slippers are really comfy and soft. Order arrived promptly
I bought hammam towels which are lovely, the colours slightly different from the photos but that's to be expected and they work well and dry quickly as my walls are a foot and a half thick which hampers thick towels from drying. They are a good size, come with directions how to use for the first time and are a great addition to my bathrooms bringing colour and texture to them. Would recommend.
Delighted with the items I ordered and also with the very prompt delivery.
The slippers are wonderful, and soft, beautifully packaged adn arrived on time if not before. My friend who i gifted them to said he felt "princely." He absolutely loves them.
Great product, would def buy again. Issues with website & order plus price quotes but this was honoured by the company and sorted out quickly. I would buy from here again
Gorgeous stripey hammams. Like the slightly heavier weight. Perfect for taking to the gym. Swift delivery. Thankyou.
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.68 based on 1,239 reviews