Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bohemia Design Limited
Read Bohemia Design Limited Reviews

About Bohemia Design Limited:

Creating 100% handmade contemporary collections with artisans around the globe.

info@bohemiadesign.co.uk

Bohemia Design
39 Bangor Road
Edinburgh

Tell us how Bohemia Design Limited made you happy
I love the quirky things you can buy from Bohemia Design. If I want something bit different, hereโ€™s where I come ๐Ÿ˜Š. I have recently bought my second pair of Moroccan slippers from them - love them.
Very helpful nice to speak to package arrived in tack no problems will use again very satisfied.
I love Bohemia's Babouche slippers - cool in the summer, warm in the winter and not very 'slipperish' at all. I buy them all the time and love that they are also biodegradable! I also go to Bohemia for gifts and have bought baskets, keyrings, plant holders and jewellery - and am always impressed by the quality and designs.
lovely slippers, great service
Lovely, beautifully made, soft slippers...I love the story behind these handcrafted items and I love the smell of Marrakesh that pervaded for a few days. I felt like Iโ€™d been to Morocco and back. Iโ€™ll be buying again. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Loved the shoes I bought, comfortable and soft, lovely colours. I am ordering more now for my family.
When the leather slippers I bought in Marrakech gave up the ghost, I came across Bohemia Design and never looked back. The new slippers are better quality than the old ones, and there is a very wide choice of colours. Comfy like you wouldn't believe, stylish and high quality. Well packaged and delivered promptly. Highly recommended.
Very nice slippers but they don't last very long.
lovely colour and very comfortable.
Great basket, beautifully made and big enough to store my knitting projects.
I bought an open weave dome hanging basket and am using it as a storage for my apron in the kitchen. The item instantly added a fresh and natural feeling to the dead corner of the kitchen. I am also glad that my small shopping contributes sustainability.
Fantastic ! Love the colour . Very well made using wonderfully soft leather . Very happy !
Bohemia Design Limited 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Great service and excellent quality baskets, thank you.
Lovely slippers in a wonderful tartan, super comfy and well crafted.
I mostly buy slippers for myself, friends and families. I love the material and colours. They are very comfortable also.
I have bought a few pairs of slippers now for myself, and friends, over the last 12 months. I love the designs, quality and they always arrive quickly. I would highly recommend.
I would have given 5 stars but hereโ€™s why only 4...... I had a 10% code to use , it was entered on purchase but didnโ€™t register so I ended up paying the full price . I emailed Bohemia to explain what happened but never received any response . Not impressed ....would think twice about ordering from them again.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. This was an error on our part. I would be more than happy to issue a refund for the 10% discount for you now. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
The colour looks completely different from what one could see in the internet. So I'm pretty disappointed. The other problem came through customs. First I had to pay you ten pounds for the shipping to Germany and then I had to pay 12 pounds for customs and additional fees (probably due to Brexit) and I had to drive to a postoffice to get the slippers. Sorry, but I would like a different colour but of course, I couldn't possibly send them back.
Hello, I am sorry that you have had problems with your order. Unfortunately, these additional fees are out of our control and are, as you say, unpredictable at this time due to Brexit. Kind regards, The Bohemia Team
i purchased a pair of your spiral design slippers a year ago and wanted another pair but had to settle for plain ones as the line was discontinued i also found the spiral ones to be of a better quality i still like the plain ones and im very happy with them im just being honest, many thanks and let me know if you do the spirals again .
Very efficient and friendly service
Bohemia Design Limited is rated 4.67 based on 1,126 reviews