Blossoming Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blossoming Gifts
Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

The flowers were amazing and she was really happy when she saw them
The flowers arrived when promised and my aunty was very pleased with them and they opened up beautifully. Prompt response from customer service when I emailed prior to delivery. I would definitely purchase from Blossoming Gifts again. Thank you
Excellent! Flowers were wrapped up beautifully and delivered on time!
Always look beautiful and delivered on time!
Read poor reviews about delivery so rang shop and were helpful. Advised me not to go for standard delivery as may not arrive on day you wanted. Paid for premium delivery and the flowers and teddy were delivered in afternoon just as I had wanted. The rainbow roses were very nice but darker than I expected. Packaging was lovely according to my daughter, arrived in a box but I would definitely prefer fresh flowers to be delivered in a bouquet. Am glad the roses were opened rather than just buds like some companies deliver, the effect is more dramatic.
Lovely flowers
Beautiful flowers - lasted ages and good fast delivery. Thanks.
The flowers were beautiful. Very pleased with them as they were for a friend who had been very ill. Barbara Allen (sender) Margaret Cooper recipient.
my gift was well received and they tell they were delighted.very pleased as it was a special occasion
Beautiful flowers delivered when said. Customer services were very helpful when I made an equity. Would definitely recommend :0)
I was pleased with the product I bought for my boyfriend. He was returning from holiday and I wanted him to receive the letterbox bottle of merlot on his return. Unfortunately the courier for some reason did not post it through the letterbox!!! So after a long flight from the states my boyfriend then went to collect his welcome gift. Which was disappointing.
The flowers delivered were beautiful and well packaged. There was an issue with the courier and the delivery didn’t arrive on the specified day (not BG’s fault) but as an apology I received store credit for the full value of the order. My query was handled quickly and politely. Great customer service!
I bought flowers for my friends' birthday, and she is really happy with them. They were well packaged and delivered on time. Lovely bright colours that cheered her up, so she and I will be buying from Blossoming Gifts again 😊
Beautiful Flowers, Quick Delivery & will definitely use again.
I was able to post to my cousin across the water, and she said they were beautiful
Really happy with the service I had at Blossoming. My friend loved the flowers I sent. Would definitely recommend and I will definitely be ordering again.
By giving me a lovely bouquet of flowers delivered quickly and efficiently
Arrived on time and recipient very pleased, thank you! :)
The flowers we ordered were amazing, they arrived on time and my mum who received the flowers was absolutely amazed and surprised to the extent that it brought her to tears
Beautiful flowers. Website easy to use. One hour delivery window. Would definitely use again!
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews