Black Yak Reviews

Read Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy
Very professional and was really impressed with the service I got. Thanks.
Excellent service, excellent product. Thank you. My mittens have solved my cold fingertip problem when out walking in this really cold weather!

I e-mailed my order and got an immediate response and confirmation and delivery within a few days.
Wonderful quality and a fast delivery thank you.
We like Black Yak products anyway.
This woolly hat was a Valentine's present for my husband after he lost his other.
It's great. It's a lovely design in his colours ( navy green grey). It's well made & professionally finished & feels soft.
Best of all, it fits & keeps his head warm! Already a new favourite.
Really good order to delivery time too. Seriously impressed. Thank you.
Cannot fault the service and the excellent pair of mitts.
This is my 2nd order with Black Yak. Both have been excellently handled , swiftly dispatched and received within a couple of days!
All items bought have been really good quality & great prices.
Have no hesitation in recommending this company and will definitely been using them again.
Wonderful service and very warm mitts. I’m delighted.
The more info you give the better the fit. I gave the length of my hands and they are wonderful mittens that fit like a glove. Great service too. Thank you
Loved the hat I ordered for a friend. I’m sure it will keep him very warm and stylist. Arrived very quickly too!
Great order process from start to finish, order arrived with a few days - great service.
I ordered a hat which arrived very speedily, and the quality of the product is fabulous. I will definitely be ordering from this company again, for myself and for gifts.
I am delighted with my hat, it is well made and very cosy. My head is small for an adult and hats are often too big for me. There is a provision when ordering to mention variations from normal size which is great, I mentioned this and my hat fits perfectly. Thank you.
So happy with my order as always. The craftsmanship that goes into these lovely products is amazing❤️
These fingerless gloves are so lovely and warm. I couldn't have managed without them. And lovely pink and purple too.
Really happy with my beautifully warm bobble hat - it keeps my ears warm and plenty of room for my hair. Arrived on time charmingly packaged - wish I'd bought one at the start of winter, so grateful to have it in time for snowy walks.
Everything was so easy. The delivery was great, packaging great in terms of sustainability and recycling, and I love my hats. They are so warm, very well made, and a joy to wear. They were a real bonus during the recent cold (OK freezing) spell of weather that we had.
Black Yak products are excellent, and their service impeccable. I love their hats and headbands, of which I have a few. They are beautifully made, and super warm. I've had many compliments about the items I have bought, and would highly recommend Black Yak.
Lovely wrist warmers. I really love the fleece lining, that’s unusual to find and makes them so warm.
First rate product, right size, colour is as shown on the website. Really happy with this!
My friend loved her gift of warm mittens and I am delighted with the wrist warmers I treated myself to. Fast service and great quality products. Thanks
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,247 reviews