Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Great product and excellent service, very helpful assisting in the selection of the best product for me and I’m extremely happy with it. Thank you.
Mandy at Black Yak could not have been more helpful. She sent additional information regarding size, colours and pattern to help me choose just the right birthday present. And the knitted products are beautiful, so warm and well-made. I also bought a fantastic rucksack style bag - excellent value for money. I will certainly be a return customer!
Love my rainbow socks, it's my second pair!!
A nicely made pair of gloves sold by a very friendly company.
I absolutely loved it! I have purchased three already. It really does keep your head warm. I woudnt hesitate to purchase more !!
Black Yak 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Lovely products, excellent quality! I purchased a a 100% wool hat and fingerless gloves with a fleece lining for my sister's birthday present. The items were beautifully made and the colour was fantastic. I would highly recommend!
Excellent product, really warm and great for cold mornings. Service and communication from Black Yak was excellent and was delivery was quicker than expected. This was my second order from Black Yak and I am sure there will be more. Thank you.
Quick delivery and great quality mittens. Thank you. Much warmer than my usual gloves / mittens.
Purchased hat and finger less gloves for my wife. We have had clothes from Black Yak for years. The service and customer care is first class and so is there products. Thanks to you all at Black Yak.
I am very pleased with my purchase of mittens from. Black Yak they are a good fit and very warm and comfortable. Thank you.
Warm, reliable and cheerful.
I've bought a few items over the last two years and always been well advised on products, thanks for a friendly local and top service, Mark.
Well I wanted warm , knitted mittens and they were also with the fleece lining fantastic.Well made , love the colour and worth every penny.Manythanks...
Ecxellent service, good products, I love the hat
Really pleased with my hat,fab quality,fit,good price and design,excellent communication and super fast delivery,keep me warm on my daily walks and future adventures,Thank you,would definitely recommend😊
Excellent personal Service. Very efficient. Arrived very quickly and on time and beautiful hat. Can’t speak any more highly. Well done and so kind
Super warm hats , styles just as shown with great communication and speedy delivery ..happy to highly recommend !
Fantastic service. Quick delivery. Excellent quality products.
Great service. Mandy was very helpful
Excellent, friendly service and the delivery was quick. The mitts I ordered are brilliant!
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,330 reviews