Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Paid for 1st class delivery. Black Yak emailed you say delivery delayed~ It took over a week to arrive. Emailed asking for postage refund as a minimum but my email ignored. Very disappointed
I have had many black yak products over the years so when I lost my green stripe wrist warmers I tried to replace them. Sadly the design is discontinued so I settled on the black and grey striped design. They arrived quickly but unfortunately the photo on ine is completely different to the reality. Online they look like black and a very pale grey stripe. This suggests a very sharp contrast between the two colours which is why I chose them but what arrived was a black and extremely dark grey striped wrist warmer. There is almost no tonal difference between the black and grey stripes so I am effectively wearing a plain black pair of wrist warmers, not the quirky design I associate with Black Yak. I hope black Yak take a more honest approach with their pictures on their website in the future. These are not a pair of wristwarmers I will get much jy out of wearing.
Completely beautiful wrap skirt, absolutely love it, however, I had to buy a cheap petticoat elsewhere for it as it was extremely see through which was annoying as I'm trying to buy fair trade only. It is rather large also, but I am quite slim so I can't wear it exactly as it should be worn, however it still works and is so beautiful and light if you don't want to just wear it on the beach with a petticoat is so pretty...I am so excited for the sunshine so I can get to wearing it!!! Great delivery time, will definitely buy from here again!
I was looking for thin wool Himalaya socks but I could not find them available in your company.
Toasty hands!
No frills. No concerns. Nothing exceptional, just what I would expect of an online retailer.
The product is one my sister asked for for Christmas. The bag was not dispatched quickly and I had paid for first class post, and although Black Yak acknowledged there was a delay in processing the order in a note, it arrived too late for me to post it on to her by the last posting date before Christmas. Happily Royal Mail were able to deliver my parcel quickly.
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,346 reviews