Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
I am very impressed with BlackbYak. A super fast delivery (next day). The hat is an excellent quality. Top stuff! Thank you.
Excellent value and very effective. One suggestion. Why not include a spare label for Black Yak inside the package. It would be useful to have to pass on to a friend or anyone who thought they'd like them.
Black Yak 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Lovely product. I had one of these headbands before and was gutted to have lost it! Very pleased with its replacement. Service was quick too.
one of the best hats i have bought. stays on beautifully and lining so soft.
I love Black Yak! I ordered a pair of wrist warmers and they arrived the next day! Unbelievable service and quality.
Fantastic wrist warmers. Bought two new pairs after I lost one of my old ones. Best I’ve ever had. And brilliant customer service, with speedy delivery.
Great service and product (wool mittens).
Quality products. Excellent service.
Mittens arrived on time. Very attractive colour; lovely & warm.
Beautiful hats, really well made and wonderfully warm!
The quality of the clothing is excellent and I was very impressed by the customer care. I will definitely be buying again from Black Yak.
What a great shop! Bought some beautiful hand carved buttons and some gloves :-)
Great service. I love Black Yak products, usually buy them in York at Christmas but obviously couldn’t this year. I lost my hat so bought an almost identical one to replace it. They are warm, look good and well priced for the quality. I will not stop buying until I have one in every colour and style.
From order to receiving fab fab fab! I even had a phone call to ask if they would like them to match glove colour to hat, lovely lady, it’s lovely that they go that extra mile, how thoughtful! Thank you Black Yak 😊
THE best wrist warmers! And superb customer care from Blackyak. One happy, warm customer. ❤️
Lovely company to deal with. My husband has had a Black Yak hat for 15 years and rarely takes it off. It has started to wear and I could not find the same style on the website. Having emailed a lovely lady she found the hat which is not shown in the same natural colour which is what confused me. Within 2 days of ordering it was here and perfect. So lovely to have a company go over and above, more firms should be like this, I had some lovely emails.
The gloves I ordered are very warm and a good fit.
I just love the quality of my wrist warmers I walk my dog twice a day and they are perfect for keeping my hands warm whilst giving me the dexterity to take my dog off the lead and give her reward treats.
Great product delivered on time
Very good products especially the ankle gloves
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,320 reviews