Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

How would you rate Black Yak?

MRS TERRY GRAY
Verified Buyer
"The clothes are well made and beautifully designed. The service is friendly and nothing is too much trouble."
"Perfect, I have quite a few headbands now, I would highly recommend them, they are so beautiful."
Ms H E Mathieu
Verified Buyer
"Always love the Black Yak products I buy because they are always gorgeous to look at and gorgeous to wear, plus they are practical and warm. At the same time, I like to know that my money is helping to support people, mainly women, to support themselves and their families."
"You provide a product that is useful in that your fingers are left free, but the rest of the hand/ wrist remains very warm."
"Great product and great service!"
"Fast service and great hat. This is my second in this style (tassels) and they wash well and are really warm"
J Mc Millan
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful pre-purchase advice on sizing (I thought I'd be medium, but small turned out to be ample). Prompt and friendly communication over delivery. An all-round great company selling quality knitwear. My mid-grey jumper is gorgeous: a lovely colour and robust wool. I'll be a very happy yak all winter. Thanks!"
"Quality product which my other half is very pleased with, as well as prompt delivery"
"Products very well described on the web site - i.e. colours, materials etc Product lived up to expectations Product delivered well within time"
G M Ablitt
Verified Buyer
"Knew what I was looking for by my description after my husband lost his bobble hat."
"Very good quality and quick deliver what's not to like"
"Love the warmth and quality of products"
Julie Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the brown fleece lined wool zip through coat!-bought one about 15 years ago and so pleased to find the replacement we just bought is just as good! Excellent customer service and very prompt delivery-also a nice touch to receive a free hat!"
"amazing quality fast shipping and great customer service !"
Ms K. Gudgin
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful regarding my order, super fast delivery and just amazing products. Thank you."
"Great product, fun, well made and efficiently despatched. Love them."
Miss C. Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely happy with Black Yak for their exceptional friendly and helpful customer service over the phone, I was then surprised to receive my amazing coat 2 days after I had ordered and not only the beautiful and well made coat that i was very happy with but a surprise free gift of a very cute pink and purple wooly hat that had been thrown in for good measure! I would seriously recommend black yak to anyone and will certainly be buying from them again! Pleased to say i am one very happy customer 😊"
Paul A South
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to buy a natural woollen hat that was colourful and keeps my folicly challenged head warm. So I was more than happy when it arrived best hat I've ever had. 😁"
"Have been looking for something like these wrist warmers since forever ,sooo warm and you don’t feel restricted in them , perfect !"
Mish Capeling
Verified Reviewer
"I have trouble finding ladies gloves as I have large hands, and most do not fit. I bought a pair of Black Yak fingerless mittens during a weekend away, and was impressed that they had enough ‘give’ to fit my hands. I get very cold and painful hands/wrists and these are much warmer (and with the fleece lining, just as soft) than my previous glove/wrist warmers, which are now relegated to indoor use only. I love them so much I bought another 3 pairs, which arrived today along with a free hat! Thank you so much for a very efficient service, and you even matched the hat to the range of colours I had ordered πŸ‘πŸΌ 😁 thank you."
Black Yak is rated 4.90 based on 573 reviews