Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy

"Woolie hat arrived quickly and it was just what I was expecting"
"Great product and service. Fast and responsive. Defntely recommend and will certainly use again soon. Thank you."
"Excellent service! Came in a day. I lost my black yak hat that I'd had as a Xmas pressie 3 yrs ago, I was SO gutted that I just had to order another!! Great fit, feel, quality and very individual. Best hat I've ever had. 😁"
"Great service, excellent communication, jacket fits really well."
"Lovely gloves - and meant to add, super customer service, speedy delivery and generally very well done all round! Thank you."
"Lovely gloves"
"I love my new Black Yak wrist warmer/fingerless gloves. They are beautifully made, very pretty and practical. They are longer in the wrist than I thought they would be but this is a positive thing for me, they are really good quality at such a reasonable price. Easy ordering, quick delivery. What more can I say! Well done Black Yak, I Love them!"
"Very pleased with quality of clothing and prompt delivery."
"Quality product fair price"
"The wrist warmers are beautiful-they are not actually what I wanted-too heavy and the wrong colour-but they are so beautifully made I have had to keep them. Service was excellent. Thank you."
"Lovely warm gloves, ideal for Norwegian weather in February. Delivery quick and a personal note inside the package hoping the fit would be good and that they sent the nearest size possible. Would definitely buy from Black Yak again."
"I bought this for my wife and she loves it delivery was as they stated and the quality was outstanding I will be using again"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery of good quality item."
"Brilliant service and stunning clothes"
"Great service, the item arrived quickly and was packaged well. The gloves themselves are fantastic, great quality and doing the job!"
"Fast and efficient. Love the gloves."
"Excellent service, I am delighted with my hats."
"Very efficient ordering and delivery process. Very high quality goods. Exactly as they are described."
"Love these fingerless mittens. High quality, very warm - and delivered fast too."
"Great quality , nicely packaged , and fits well!"
Black Yak is rated 4.92 based on 900 reviews