Black Yak Reviews

Read Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy
Excellent jumper quickly delivered - fitted perfectly
Good quality products delivered quickly. The hat was a replacement for an identical hat that was lost, very happy to have a new one and the blanket scarf is great too.
Fast delivery, good customer service and quality of items is excellent.
Lovely, ethical, fun clothes with excellent service when I needed to change the size of a garment.
Good we’re received in an efficient and timely manner and am very happy with the quality of the item
Excellent quality and fast efficient delivery
Two lovely jackets received with thanks!. Very quick delivery. Highly recommended.
I received a patchwork top and a red jacket - and they are both amazing!! They both fit perfectly and the fab peeps at Black Yak also included a wonderful hand written explanation regarding the size of my jacket - which I’m about to send them an email to thank them so much about!

Highly recommend Black Yak, they are sustainable products, source ethically and I always feel the prices are extremely reasonable :)
I am very pleased with the trousers and also the prompt service. I have had Black Yak trousers before but I have not bought from you direct. I shall be ordering some more quite soon. Thank you all.
Great sweater well made and perfect sizing. Great service from black yak.
A very well designed and made yac wool jumper, good value for money. Helpful staff, ethical business and good communications,
Well done black yac!
Thanks for my prompt delivery. I love both items 😁
Great service and the gloves are fantastic quality, really comfortable and last for years. I wear them at work, so they get a lot of use.
Very happy with the service and really surprised with the speed of the delivery. But above all I appreciate the attention to all the details of customer service, so pleasant communication. I'm in love with mi new owl olive jacket! 😍🦉
I really warmly recommend this company ( especially when wearing one of their cosy jumpers) . I have bought from them over a number of years (jumpers, hats, wristwarmers). The customer service is excellent, as they go out of their way to ensure that a jumper will be the right size for you ( which they always have been on arrival)The knitwear is great quality and I often get complimented on it. It's also great to know that when buying, you're supporting such an ethical company
Jumper delivered on time and well packaged. This is a great jumper, rustic style, hand made just like the good ole days. Very impressed with the quality will surely buy again. On top of everything else is fair trade. Nothing more to say, if you're thinking of buying stop thinking and get one.
Lovely teeshirts , the fabric feels really nice. Thank you :-)
This is my second purchase of a Black Yak product, again it didn't disappoint. Great communication and customer service, with prompt delivery. Highly recommended
Excellent service and a wonderful jumper!
Very helpful and friendly With orders and sizing
Quick to respond to questions and as always quality clothes !
Look forward to winter to feel cosy in my new wool clothes
Black Yak is rated 4.94 based on 1,346 reviews