Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Black Yak 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Ms S. Morgan
From order to receiving fab fab fab!
I even had a phone call to ask if they would like them to match glove colour to hat, lovely lady, it’s lovely that they go that extra mile, how thoughtful! Thank you Black Yak 😊
THE best wrist warmers! And superb customer care from Blackyak. One happy, warm customer. ❤️
Lovely company to deal with. My husband has had a Black Yak hat for 15 years and rarely takes it off. It has started to wear and I could not find the same style on the website.
Having emailed a lovely lady she found the hat which is not shown in the same natural colour which is what confused me.
Within 2 days of ordering it was here and perfect.
So lovely to have a company go over and above, more firms should be like this, I had some lovely emails.
The gloves I ordered are very warm and a good fit.
I just love the quality of my wrist warmers I walk my dog twice a day and they are perfect for keeping my hands warm whilst giving me the dexterity to take my dog off the lead and give her reward treats.
Great product delivered on time
Very good products especially the ankle gloves
Once again, I am delighted with the things I got from Black Yak.
Thankyou to all the team!
Loved them, thank you
Excellent customer service. They made sure I got my order on time. I will b buying again.
Brilliant quality, great service and excellent price
I bought five items and love every one of them! Quality is second to none - cannot recommend highly enough.
Love Black Yak hats, excellent quality, always beautiful and comfy and just as described. My family have been wearing Black yak for years, we love them! Fast delivery, never any problems or hold-ups, great company, highly recommended.
2nd pair I have had.. I like fingerless when walking the dogs so they do get some use. Seem to wash well
My wife was very happy with her Mother's Day present - fleece lined wrist warmers. Black Yak were very quick with the delivery, but took time to check sizing; to ensure the correct size was sent. Consequently, I'm happy too!
Great service for an excellent product.
Love my bobble hat - beautiful!
Love my wrist warmers, warm, practical and very comfortable. Arrived quickly and were exactly as described on the website. Will definitely use Black Yak again.
Always very helpful when you contact them to discuss sizing.
Very good quality clothing.
Highly recommended.
Really pleased with my new Black Yak. Appreciated the customer call to check on the size and length. Am now wearing it every day. Thank you.
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,307 reviews