Black Yak Reviews

Read Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy
I ordered a pair of wrist warmers for my son. They came within a day or so of ordering which is great given the current postal issues due to covid and the gloves themselves are lovely.
After 1 day I knew this is my favorite jumper ever. Thick heavy warm and thanks to the Black Yak making sure of the sizing, fits perfectly. It is as if it were made for me. And it does some good in the world. Perfect.
Great choice. Very good quality and quick delivery
Excellent customer service, went above and beyond to provide a suitable pair of mittens for a friend with arthritis. Product is excellent quality and friend is totally delighted.
Absolutely delighted with the Fairtrade hats - especially as for the last 20 years we have been sponsoring a boy from Tangting Nepal through school, university and adulthood
Speedy service. Warm wrist warmers. A little thicker than I expected so doing some things are tricker but worth it for the warmth
Great product and service !
Very pleased, thank you
Prompt service .
I bought mittens and they were exactly as described. They fit well and are very warm.
Excellent service, speedy and professional, the multicoloured wooden mittens I bought are beautiful, just the right size so warm and colourful.
Outstanding products. Soft, warm and lovely to look at and wear. Excellent service. Loved the inside paper packaging.
Excellent jacket, great colour, well
made and very warm and
Great friendly fast service and very pleased with my hat and wrist warmers - I will be back
Thanks for your prompt and efficient service , gloves bought as part of a birthday present for my wife , she really likes them , something a little bit different .
Items received have been lovely. Good quality too. One refund was dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Excellent and most courteous customer service.
Have no hesitation in recommending Black Yak.
The fingerless gloves were a gift for my two granddaughters. They loved the colours and have not stopped wearing them since. Great service from start to finish and very good product.
Great value for money and really well made. Couldnt find these anywhere online so unique too. Fast delivery perfect for gift giving. Will buy gifts for friend and family from you. Well done!
Fast service and great quality🙌🙌
Prompt efficient caring service . I would reccomend.
Prompt service, great product.
Black Yak is rated 4.94 based on 2,023 reviews