Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

How would you rate Black Yak ?

"My mother is delighted with her new mittens, easily ordered and swiftly delivered, thank you!"
"Received my headband , so pleased with it perfect fit compared to many others I have looked at elsewhere . Black yak is excellent . I’d recommend their headbands , pure comfort and warmth love it !! ❤️"
"A bit smaller than my previous purchase. It fits, just."
"Black Yak hats are amazing! They are very high quality, with thick wool, and so cosy. I like how most of them have a soft fleece lining headband inside as it keeps your head really warm and prevents wind chill. There were so many hats to choose from on the website, it took me ages to decide! I especially like the ones with the bright stripy colours. The customer service was excellent as the two hats I ordered arrived quickly. I had picked two different types thinking they were the same type, and there was a kind handwritten note offering me a refund if I had been mistaken in my order. I liked both styles of hat (especially the black rainbow one) so I have kept them both. I will be recommending to everyone they should shop here for Christmas presents :) Keep up the good work Black Yak, and thank you!"
"I was very happy with the service from Black Yak. The ladies I spoke to were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the web site to a friend."
"Love! And always have. I get a pair of wrist warmers every year. I normally buy them from a lovely stall in the centre of York but haven’t managed to get their this year. Thank you! I love them"
"Lovely wrist warmers and mittens, quick service and no fuss."
"The quality and fit of my hat is excellent."
"Black Yak make a wide range of practical but stylish garments to a high standard. Their online ordering is excellent, and their returns service is efficient should it be needed. But their very human and likable, cheerful and friendly service team are the icing on a very satisfying cake."
"Excellent, super fast delivery, great product."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Have ordered from this company before, and on both occasions my order arrived within 24 hours. Most impressed with the service and the quality of the products. Shall certainly be ordering again."
"As always very happy with my goodies x"
"these are beautiful jumpers you can live in throughout the winter. I will treat myself to another next winter. Just a word of caution the sizes are slightly on the large size, which I think adds to it character."
"Found this company at a ,market stall in York and was attracted by the bright colours and excellent quality. Ordered a fleecy through their website and was impressed by the range, reasonable pricing and fair trade policy. The item has now arrived and it is really nice. I will be ordering from this company again and will be recommending it to my friends and family."
"Amazing Service, Fast Delivery, Brilliant Garments. Will Definitely be Buying More."
"I absolutely love my long sleeve top.The colours are so vibrant and the fit is perfect.I am thinking of buying the same top in green."
"Buy a new hat every year, always fast delivery & a great hat."
"Very prompt delivery of two tops even more beautiful than what I anticipated from the pictures in the shop - thank you Mandy :-)"
"Very prompt delivery. Great service. Bought a hat. Love Black Yak products. Great quality with quirkiness."
Black Yak is rated 4.91 based on 648 reviews