Black Yak Reviews

Read Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great stuff, good prices, nice people, what more could you ask for.
Awesome patchwork trousers. Bought 4 pairs. Bought one, loved them, bought another three. :)
Lovely jackets, the best
Brilliant company so friendly and efficient
Excellent service excellent quality product will buy again. Thanks
Having bought some of your clothing before, I find that standards are excellent. Once again thank you for the beautiful clothes I have yet again have in my wardrobe.
Unusual, well made fair trade clothes. The delivery was very quick and the customer service excellent.
Completely beautiful wrap skirt, absolutely love it, however, I had to buy a cheap petticoat elsewhere for it as it was extremely see through which was annoying as I'm trying to buy fair trade only. It is rather large also, but I am quite slim so I can't wear it exactly as it should be worn, however it still works and is so beautiful and light if you don't want to just wear it on the beach with a petticoat is so pretty...I am so excited for the sunshine so I can get to wearing it!!! Great delivery time, will definitely buy from here again!
Super quality and service
Love it! Perfect for camping and it’s so warm.
The shirt was a birthday for early thirties son who is on the AS. He called me to say he loves the shirt. We always visit your market stall when we visit York. Thanks for the fantastic service. Keep safe.
Prompt response and great service and of course wonderful jumper.
Good customer communication, really pleased with product and service. All the family have a black yak jacket as they are fantastic quality, wash well and really warm. Highly recommend seller and the clothing
My purple jacket is splendid! Plenty of room for a jumper inside if it's cold and perfect for work. Thank you once again for excellent service and well made clothes.
Lovely warm clothing, well made and beautiful. Quick delivery. So glad it's fair trade! I hope you can find strong paper wrapping instead than plastic.
Customer service is excellent. Delivery is very quick. The products are very well made and natural fibre is beautiful to wear and long lasting. I love Black Yak :)
Good, thoughtful and ethical service - bravo!
Ten years ago, my husband bought a Black Yak jacket and it's still looking great. In fact, we still fight over who's going to wear it! So, I bought one for myself and that's gorgeous too.
Excellent service Received a beautiful knitted jumper and they even e mailed me to check measurements. Would definitely use them again.
Great product.