Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

How would you rate Black Yak?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Speedy delivery. Lovely warm hat"
Ms H. Jones
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and quality item was exactly as described. Recommended!"
Mr N. Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and the hat goes on to the list as one of my two favourite beanies. The other one is a Black Yak hat I bought from Alpkit."
LINSEY JOHNSTONE
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service with a very helpful and patient approach. Love my filled zipped version, perfect for the 5 degree swims in Loch Etive in Argyll."
MRS HELEN RHODES
Verified Buyer
"excellent service, quick despatch. customer service most helpful in ensuring correct item size is sent. Not the first time I have purchased your products and it wont be the last thankyou"
Ms Y. Lawton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality thick warm woolen hat bought for my partner. He was delight with it."
Mrs Nicola L Spence
Verified Buyer
"When I wear my black yak bobble hats in Battersea Park, loads of ladies admire it and ask me where I got it. I'll keep spreading the word about your fab woollies!"
"Products excellent, bought an identical pair of fleece lined fingerless gloves which have served me well for years and years of dog walking, trust this pair will last as long. Very warm and comfy."
"I bought my first pair of black yak mittens about 7 years ago. When they finally became threadbare I didn't think twice about getting another pair. Fantastic warm mittens which are excellent value for money and last for ages brilliant."
Mr. K. Stiles
Verified Buyer
"Service was friendly and efficient. Mandy was excellent. I bought a hat for a friend and was so impressed with the design and quality I bought on for myself"
Ms C. Lyon
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous style, made of pure wool. Hat is extremely warm,enhanced by fleece half lining. Subtle simple design. I have bought two ot these Beanies now so I am never without one when one is getting washed!!"
Miss D Duncan
Verified Buyer
"Easy web site to use. Very good service. Informed me when they would be despatched. Lovely gloves. Excellent quality and soooo warm"
Mr S. Field
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and delivery and loved the jacket"
"Beanie hat as in photo. Good quality. Delighted with it. Quick delivery."
Mrs F A Ring
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service again, as before, and beautiful items as always, thank you xx"
Mrs Fiona A Ring
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service throughout. Mandy was brilliant in helping me choose items and sidings and then exchanging."
Ms C. WALKER
Verified Buyer
"Perfect colour exactly what I wanted. Thank you x"
Mr R. ADAMS
Verified Buyer
"Have never had any problems with black yak products. Always excellent."
Mrs Allison Dunn
"Lovely quality products."
Mr David Stewart
Verified Buyer
"This beanie hat is very high quality. Looks cool and very warm and comfortable. The delivery was exceptional to. I ordered it in the earl afternoon and it was delivered next day. Brilliant. 10 out of 10. For product quality and service. I will be back."
Black Yak is rated 4.91 based on 506 reviews