Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy

"Love my new jacket ."
"The top is absolutely beautiful, also, thank you for phoning to check I had ordered the right size. The quality of the goods is always amazing Thank you"
"Lovely denim hoodie, delivered quickly and fits nicely. So glad I stopped at there stall in York 4 years ago."
"It always makes me smile when I receive a parcel from Black Yak because I love their ethos and their products. By the time I had unpacked my two tie dye t-shirts I was grinning from ear to ear. They are gorgeous, fit perfectly, love the colours and I can’t wait to show them off. Delivery was spot on too, I only ordered them yesterday."
"Excellent Service and lovely staff."
"Great product Great communication especially on sizing great ethic"
"2 lovely pieces of clothing, well made and well fitting . Good communication from customer service. Will be buying from Black Y'all again."
"I have purchased a few jumpers and hats from Black Yak"
"Having bought hat and gloves while on holiday I looked up and ordered some items on line after returning home. Delivery was prompt, packaging (or lack of) impressive, and good that what you sell is good quality, fair trade and does what it says on the tin. Thanks, and best wishes, you seem to have the right combination of personal touch and professionalism."
"Bought two beanies and am delighted with both. Colours true to the website photos and they're perfect for hillwalking. Nice cosy fit too and not itchy (unlike most of the wool items I've bought in the past) - and they arrived quickly. Great service. Will buy from Black Yak again."
"Lovely jacket, brilliant personal service, they contacted me for measurements so they could check for the best fitting. This is the 3rd buy from Black Yak. Well worth it."
"Fast delivery. Lovely hat. It's a shame my moth loves it too!"
"Very pleased with gloves and quickness of drlivery"
"my husband bought me this hat as a present and i loved it. unfortunately lost it so ordered again as loved it so much"
"LOVE these clothes!! It's the second time I've ordered from Black Yak, and, just like the first time, the clothes arrived quickly, and are fantastic :-) Thank you."
"Excellent product and excellent service"
"Skirts were both superb quality and stunning design Also extremely prompt delivery"
"Their clothing is stunning, beautiful and superb quality I receive my order very very promptly Superb all round. Thank you so much"
"Items as described although Mens Nepalese / Indian shirts lightweight confusing."
"A wonderful jumper which is very warm with bright colours (exactly like the image). A very good quality item. Customer service was outstanding with questions asked to ensure correct sizing etc. Delivery was when expected. Item was wrapped in paper rather than plastic which was extremely pleasing. Thank you."
Black Yak is rated 4.93 based on 930 reviews