Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

How would you rate Black Yak ?

"Great work again from Black Yak. Really personal, friendly, speedy service and a fantastic jumper. Actually looking forward to the weather getting cooler so I can wear it all the time!"
"From Yak to my back... perfect!"
"Brought a hat with matching mittens ready for winter, lovely colours and well made."
"Lovely unusual t shirt.L/XL fits a 12/14 perfectly.Very quick delivery and a great phone service.Would recommend this to friends."
"Brought a hat and matching mittens ready for winter, the mittens have detachable top so I can do things without taking them off all the time whilst out. Good fit, warm and a lovely colour, also well made."
"Efficient service. Beautiful product."
"I’m very happy with my green patchwork skirt. It has been admired by many people. I will definitely be shopping at Black Yak again."
"I am very happy with my green patchwork skirt. It has been much admired. Delivery of the package was excellent. I will definitely be buying from Black Yak again."
"My first order, the wrap-over batik skirt with the white butterfly motif, is a delight, perfect. My second order, the bubble batik skirt, is less well-designed, especially for a small size, but also a pretty material. Your promptness of service is excellent. I've given your name to a friend who likes unusual and ethical clothes and I plan to get more things from you - but to be more careful about what you say about the size!"
"Loved my new trousers; also, the customer service is great - they always check to make sure the size is going to work for me. Thanks!"
"Very quick delivery and the skirt was just what I was looking for. I needed a wraparound skirt because I have a temporary drainage tube in my thigh after an operation. I have to go back and forwards to hospital and clothes were a problem."
"Quality service, quality goods. Will definitely be shopping with Black Yak again"
"Excellent service, received my order (Australia) very quickly. Quality product."
"Wonderful garment. Medium fits me (size 12 woman) very well, with room to spare for layering garments. I love the cosy pockets, snug fitting hood and the very good quality zip. I am now looking forward to some cold weather!"
"The hat ordered was as it appeared on the webpage and fitted well."
"Order received promptly, items as desribd"
"Love BY! I ordered a shirt for my husband for Father’s Day on the Tuesday, and I received it before Wednesday lunchtime! Great quality and great prices. Will shop again ☺️"
"Ordered Monday around 4p.m., delivered Tuesday 11 a.m. - really cannot get better than that!! Legs slightly long and will need adjusting apart from that trousers are excellent."
"Service was good and response time excellent. Although earl in the season for wearing a hat my friend whom I bought it for is looking forward to the cooler weather so that he can wear it. He lost the first one on the bus, hence a new one. thanks for the support. Ted Marshall"
"Great product and great service"
Black Yak is rated 4.90 based on 607 reviews