Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy

"Really impressed with Black Yak and the Trapper-style Nepalese hat I bought my wife for her birthday. Extremely warm, comfortably and funky in a cute way. Practical and fashionable. My wife loves it too particularly as she really likes it but wouldn't have bought it for herself before. But after wearing the hat for a few weeks now definitely would by one again. Quality finishes, fabulous product and good order and delivery experience too! Really happy"
"Gloves bought as a gift are very well made and a lovely product full of character! Service excellent."
"Lovely product and a quick service, thank you."
"Easy to order, arrived quickly with a hand written note to contact them if the size wasn’t right, for advice ( I didn’t need to) Also, great product"
"I have bought two pair of wrist warmers from you, one for myself from a little independent garden centre, where I first became aware of the brand and then from your web site as a Christmas present for my Mum. They are lovely and warm and the designs are so unique I love them."
"Excellent and quick service with good quality item. It's also good to know that you are supporting fair trade."
"I love my Black Yak gloves. They kept my hands lovely and warm even on the coldest days"
"Really good service, delivered on time and quality product - woolen mittens with fleece lining."
"Beautiful and ethical clothes. I'm just replacing trousers that I've worn constantly since May 2015 and are now beginning to wear thin."
"Excellent customer service, speedy delivery"
"Very warm and well made hand warmers"
"I ordered the fingerless gloves as I have had a stroke. They are prefect for myHemiplegia hand as they are themal lined. Thank you Black Yak"
"The products are good as well as stylish. I was wondering though do you have any that are waterproof? Kind Regards, Michael Urie"
"Lovely thick and good quality gloves. Ideal in very cold weather."
"Thanks a lot !"
"Delighted with the yak hat. Really great quality, and delivery in super fast time. Extra star for not using plastic wrapping."
"Arrived quickly and just what I wanted, your stuff is always fab. Thank you"
"Excellent and novel products, colourful to cheer the winter blues and well made to keep in the warmth and drive out chilly weather."
"Great service. Order received promptly and well packaged. Would recommend."
"I bought a pair of wrist warmers for each of my three daughters at York Christmas market last year, and could have easily bought up the stall! Anyway, even my pickiest daughter loved hers, and they got lots of wear last winter. As they all still look soooo comfy I decided I needed a pair, but couldn't get to York. So I was delighted to see Black Yak is online! The same beautiful stuff as on the stall; the same excellent prices, and very good p&p."
Black Yak is rated 4.91 based on 747 reviews