Black Yak Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Black Yak

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

How would you rate Black Yak ?

Mrs Sarah L Cassidy
Verified Buyer
"Love BY! I ordered a shirt for my husband for Father’s Day on the Tuesday, and I received it before Wednesday lunchtime! Great quality and great prices. Will shop again ☺️"
R B Gifford
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Monday around 4p.m., delivered Tuesday 11 a.m. - really cannot get better than that!! Legs slightly long and will need adjusting apart from that trousers are excellent."
Mr. E. Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Service was good and response time excellent. Although earl in the season for wearing a hat my friend whom I bought it for is looking forward to the cooler weather so that he can wear it. He lost the first one on the bus, hence a new one. thanks for the support. Ted Marshall"
"Great product and great service"
Mrs MC Hyett
Verified Buyer
"I love the colours and styles but frustrated with variable sizing. Bought 2 size 1 wrap over skirts, one fits fine but the other is somewhat skimpy and barely overlaps at all, still wearable though."
"the felt flowers were very cheery and the customer service was excellent"
Mr. O. Potter
Verified Buyer
"Lots of help from happy staff over the phone to help will sizing and returns etc.... great quality clothes and I will be buying more."
"Very nice quality wrist warmers. I lost one and found I missed them, so replaced them. Just as nice as the first pair."
"They delivered a fast efficient service with informative updates and the product was exactly as described. Thank you."
Ms J M Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Great product, great quality and price. Delivered quickly"
Mr M. Scholz
Verified Buyer
"You have exactly what I want, natural wool sweaters for men, who likes natural clothing. Thank you very much, I hope in the future anytimes to buy beautiful offers from you. Regards and best wishes - until the next time! - Michael Scholz, Berlin"
Ms S. Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to lovely lady called Mandy on the phone, who helped me choose the right sized top. A lovely, well made t-shirt which I'll be wearing a lot, and now I know that they have a stall in York Market, will definately buying more clothes. Thanks VERY much for being such a helpful and friendly lady. :-))"
"It kept my head and ears warm when everyone was complaining about the cold wind blowing across the racetrack. And I looked good which was a bonus!"
Peggie Lim Hui Fern
Verified Buyer
"Great, well made products!"
Miss G. Rushton
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived promptly and was as described."
Ms S. Woodall
Verified Buyer
"The service is fantastic, the quality of my new cloths is excellent I just hope they last as long as other items I have bought from you in the past I tend to wear them out and the colour never fades after numerous washes . 5 stars all the way 😀"
"Excellent service and good quality clothing."
MRS TERRY GRAY
Verified Buyer
"The clothes are well made and beautifully designed. The service is friendly and nothing is too much trouble."
"Perfect, I have quite a few headbands now, I would highly recommend them, they are so beautiful."
Ms H E Mathieu
Verified Buyer
"Always love the Black Yak products I buy because they are always gorgeous to look at and gorgeous to wear, plus they are practical and warm. At the same time, I like to know that my money is helping to support people, mainly women, to support themselves and their families."
Black Yak is rated 4.90 based on 590 reviews