Black Yak Reviews

Read Black Yak Reviews

info@blackyak.co.uk

Front Street Court, Middleton on the Wolds

Tell us how Black Yak made you happy
Great quality and good fit. Perfect, thank you.
Thank you very much!
Good service but not many shirts in medium size.
I absolutely love my new bag, delivery was in time and I 100% recommend Black Yak!
Black Yak 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Really pleased with my top, the quality and design is great.
Lovely top. came quickly. Fast, efficient service
Ordered the fleece-lined wool fingerless gloves which were very cosy and great to take camping with me - didn't take up too much space in my bag during the day, and kept my hands warm without losing manoeuvrability at night. I was disappointed to discover that despite being wool gloves, the fleece lining was polyester, but they were still very comfortable and I don't regret the purchase.
Prompt well packed delivery. Sizing as hoped , photo / description very clearv
Super fast delivery and beautiful roomy warm wrist warmers.
Brilliant service I said on the order I have a long back and they rang me up to discuss the size. They found me a large with a longer back perfect fit and the best jumper I have ever owned.
Amazing, attentive service. Quick delivery. Absolutely love my new Black Yak jacket, very warm and comfy. Will definitely be buying another one soon 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I love the design and quality of the jacket I have received. The service I received was friendly and prompt and the little note I received with my purchase was a lovely touch. I will definitely recommend this company to family and friends. Thank you
I ordered a lovely top and included my height, weight, build etc. It was delivered within 3 days and fitted perfectly. Also the Fair Trade aspect is very important to me. Very happy
Black Yak 5 star review on 24th April 2022 Black Yak 5 star review on 24th April 2022
Very high-quality Hats. Love wool hats but they are usually itchy on my baldy head. These hats have a soft lining and are very comfortable. Love the choice of colour, will be back for more. Cheers.
Fantastic wrist warmers very well made and keep you warm no matter how cold it's is. Amazing choice of colours and designs love them
Great service - friendly and efficient The wool fingerless mittens with β€œlids” are very high quality and beautifully knitted - super cosy
Got the teal fingerless gloves for working from home. Quality is really great- better than I expected. Nicely lining inside so really cosy. I have quote small hands so gave them that detail and they sourced a pair that fit nicely for me. Would defo purchase from them again :)
Fast service with great products
There's something special about hand-knit products and the hat I bought is no exception, unusual design and a great fit, I love it. Delivery was quick and the hat arrived in perfect condition, this company restored my faith in good, friendly customer service.
Great product. Fast delivery. Great service