Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Excellent communication and customer service. I was very impressed.
My second Black Yak jumper, I absolutely love them. Many thanks to Mandy for sorting my size out, for me fits beautifully, will be back again.Thankyou
Absolutely beautiful hand knitted gloves that fit perfectly having mentioned I have small hands .
Absolutely gorgeous product. Worth every penny. Will definitely be mentioning you to my friends.
It is the first time that I have made a purchase from Black Yak and I have been very impressed both with their customer service and their product. I will definitely recommend and return to their website to buy another item. I have also helped families who have hand made the products they sell. Thank you to the Black Yak team.
Excellent product and promptly supplied
Excellent product. Customer service outstanding. Don’t hesitate to purchase from this seller.
Great clothing! I live in my patchwork trousers (i have several pairs) for work and they have a tough time being washed and worn every day, which they stand up to very well. Super comfy! Lovely helpful staff too. Won't go anywhere else for trousers now. 😁
Unique clothing, in beautiful bright colours. Some variation in sizes but excellent team and 5* customer service , who will respond to all queries, prior to despatch. Will order again.
Amazing product, made even better to know they are part of Fair-trade. Worth every penny.
Excellent customer service and speedy delivery and I am very happy with the item. Thank you
Excellent prompt service.
I have been wearing Black Yak clothing for over 15 years. I like the fair trade label I love the colours. Now I can get my favourite clothing online. Ticks all boxes for me.
Excellent customer service. Love the clothes! Sizes are quite small.
Loved the items I bought, the detail and colours are lovely. Prompt delivery, well packaged.
Very pleased with the shirt that I ordered for my husband, he previously had 2 of these shirts and over many years he literally wore them out! He loves the fact that the long sleeves protect his arms from the sun whilst he remains cool, casual and comfortable. The staff provided a size larger than I ordered after I gave them his actual measurements, which was spot on, I shall be ordering another very soon.
I bought my first long sleeved top iin York market and loved it so much I went back the next day to get the same in a different colour, and was gutted to find the lady wasn't there!!! So I went on line and received excellent service. The top I ordered had several different variations and I was sent 4 pics of each one to make sure I liked it. After that I saw yet another one I liked and bought that too! Fit is brilliant, colours a beautiful, and all ethically sourced. Customer service is second to none!
I have purchased from Black Yak 3 times now, and have been delighted with each purchase. I will be purchasing from them again. Customer service is excellent. The items have been well packaged and delivery has been speedy.
Not the first time I have purchased black yak clothing Excellent casual wear First time getting a home delivery from the site Excellent service, well packaged, quick delivery. Can’t ask for more really
Absolutely wonderful quality and service. After giving sizes they fit well and will be a winter wonderland warm sweater. Thank you
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,362 reviews