Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
I bought my first long sleeved top iin York market and loved it so much I went back the next day to get the same in a different colour, and was gutted to find the lady wasn't there!!! So I went on line and received excellent service. The top I ordered had several different variations and I was sent 4 pics of each one to make sure I liked it. After that I saw yet another one I liked and bought that too! Fit is brilliant, colours a beautiful, and all ethically sourced. Customer service is second to none!
I have purchased from Black Yak 3 times now, and have been delighted with each purchase. I will be purchasing from them again. Customer service is excellent. The items have been well packaged and delivery has been speedy.
Not the first time I have purchased black yak clothing Excellent casual wear First time getting a home delivery from the site Excellent service, well packaged, quick delivery. Can’t ask for more really
Absolutely wonderful quality and service. After giving sizes they fit well and will be a winter wonderland warm sweater. Thank you
Product and service 1st class. Delighted all round. My wife equally delighted with her hats. The speed of delivery plus the recyclable packaging makes it a totally satisfying purchase.
So delighted with the gorgeous handmade knitting needles. Very special. Thank you.
My husband absolutely loves his jacket. Easy to order, very quick delivery and Professional service. Will definitely buy from again. Highly Recommended A*****
The quality of the product and the service are nothing short of fantastic .The delivery packaging is totally recyclable. The buying experience is way above the Big boys in online trading .
Gorgeous mittens, I bought them for a friend and she loved them! The perfect size for her too.
Excellent Service & Fab Product. Perfect for very unseasonal weather on tis week's Devon camping trip. Thank you.
Delighted, love the way you operate and really enjoyed wearing my lovely hat. Many thanks.
great stuff..just as it as been for the last 15 plus years..and people still asking "where did you get that" in a positive way!!
Lovely clothes, great service and fair trade too. Would highly recommend.
As usual, my woolen helmet hat is perfect for the cold days. I've had three since 2003.
Absolutely delighted with the service provided and the quality of my new favourite jumper. Now that I have found you I will be back!
This is the third jacket I have purchased for my son. He literally lives in them. Great quality
Brilliant service, than you for all your help with my order!
Lovely hat, great fit and efficient service.
Always a pleasure to deal with and quality products
I bought my first Black Yak on a freezing cold day in York. Ten years later I need a warm hard wearing garment,so it’s Black Yak again.This is a superb product!
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,346 reviews