Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Black Yak clothing and accessories might be a little more expensive than others but they are beautifully made, and fabulously warm! We discovered them at York market where we purchased a zip jacket and a couple of hats. When we were back home I looked them up online, and subsequently bought 2 pairs of fingerless gloves, which have the mitten flap. I am happy to recommend them to anyone who wants top quality items!
Black Yak products are excellent, and their service impeccable. I love their hats and headbands, of which I have a few. They are beautifully made, and super warm. I've had many compliments about the items I have bought, and would highly recommend Black Yak.
Lovely wrist warmers. I really love the fleece lining, that’s unusual to find and makes them so warm.
First rate product, right size, colour is as shown on the website. Really happy with this!
My friend loved her gift of warm mittens and I am delighted with the wrist warmers I treated myself to. Fast service and great quality products. Thanks
I received my first Black Hat as a Christmas present several years ago. It's still in service but thought it time to purchase its "next in line", Very happy with these hats JR
Thank you so much for my wool hat,excellent communication and fast delivery of item,hat is a perfect fit and quality and will keep me warm on my mountain walks and future adventures,would definitely recommend and thank you for everything🙂
Very pleased, thank you.
I ordered a pair of mittens and a knitted hat from you recently. They both arrived very quickly and I was kept up to date by email. Very happy with the items which are both so excellent quality and great colours. I love the face that they were lined with fleecy fabric which is lovely and soft and extra warm, so necessary in the recent weather! You have such a fantastic range of colours and styles, something for everyone. Many thanks.
Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
I have just bought a second Black Yak woolly hat. I loved my previous one so much that I wore it out. I asked my wife to repair it, but she did not think she could - so she bought me a new one instead, which seems even better than the first one.
superb quality items at competitive prices, great selection of options all clearly set out. lovely personal service and touches - picture of the nepalese workers who make your item and a hand written note showing that there is real service in the customer service here. can't imagine anything but real quality items and real care and wish to delight customers with this company!
Great hats, great price and very pleased it was fair trade. Been out in the recent snow, nothing beats wool for being toasty.
Bought these for my husband. He loves them. Warm enough for the iciest winter weather and quick to convert from mittens to fingerless gloves if you want to take photos/check your phone while you're out and about.
Beautiful hand crafted fair trade product. Arrived very quickly.
Loved the first hat I bought, so went and bought a second and a pair of gloves. Quick service and lovely products. Can definitely recommend
Fabulous red mittens arrived mega swiftly and my friend loves them!! It all started with me having a dream...lol... I dreamt my friend had some red woollen mittens which were too big for her and she was trying to tighten them so they wouldn't fall off her hands. I messaged her about the dream and searched for an image of the 'red mittens', and there yours were, so I sent her the pic which she loved... so after the year we have all had, I thought I would treat her to them and have a further laugh about my dream :) Your mittens fit (hooray!) and they have a lovely fleece lining all the way through. She has already used them and says they are toastie warm
Quick delivery.Beautifully knitted hats,just in time for the snow!
I bought the navy blue childrens handwarmers for my daughter as she loved mine. She was thrilled, she could pick up snow and hands stayed warm. They are well made and I will be recommending Black Yak to my friends. Great ethical products.
Wonderful mittens! Really keep my hands warm.
Beautiful gloves and hat delivered quickly and toastie warm in this cold weather. Would definitely recommend this company for gloves and hats
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,330 reviews