Black Yak Reviews

I wilkinson
I wilkinson
Black Yak 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Ms K. Morgans
My order was recieved on time and I am very pleased with my new hat. It is very stylish, well made, and very comfortable to were.
Great order process from start to finish, order arrived with a few days - great service.
I have just bought a second Black Yak woolly hat. I loved my previous one so much that I wore it out. I asked my wife to repair it, but she did not think she could - so she bought me a new one instead, which seems even better than the first one.
I really like the hat and the fact that the company is a Fair Trade company. However the lining is made of polyester which as we know sheds particles when washed which I am not happy about.
Not cheap, but good quality. Delivered quickly but ar a cost.
Extremely warm mits and beautifully made.. first class

A little big but not a problem,
Love the colours too!
Very good service: The hat is very warm and snug. Thank you I shall certainly recommend.
excellent service. ordered average size mittens, but find they are rather big, especially the thumbs However should keep hands warm and space to out warmers inside
Great pair of gloves, very cosy and well made, the only thing is that they weren’t true to colour like the picture but they still looked great!
Wonderful gloves and arrived in time to gift them to 2 of my daughters - thank you 🙏
Will buy again from Black yak.
Good to be ab.e to order Christmas presents from a fairtrade company. Good and personal service. Due to the nature of the products sizing is not always standardised so you need to specify clearly on ordering what sort of size is needed and whether you need male or female sizing. However, when you do the response is helpful and prompt. Courier was expensive. Post would have been fine.
Product was great. But unfortunately delayed dispatch which almost missed Christmas. Would buy again just allow a bit more time.
Good quality,good fit,VERY warm.
Good luck.
Very good yarn but not big enough for me. The average head measures 6 and 7/8. My school hat in 1942 measured 7 and 1/8. I am 5ft 2in and am normal!
I am a knitter and will alter the hat to fit .

Happy New Year. Betty
Fleece lined mittens and gloves are very good. Thank you
This order was very unusual for Black Yak. Normally on the ball and good at quick delivery.
I received my order of the red woollen mittens and I am really pleased with the quality of these gloves and a lovely colour , My delivery was a bit later than I expected but it is a very busy time of year , the customer service and communication was excellent , I would order from them again x
Beautiful hand knitted hats, all a little different in shape and size which shows they are genuinely hand knitted.
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,211 reviews